PDA

View Full Version : Lemon & Limes availability

Squeezable
05-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Will L&L always be available in the store for 250 platinum or is it short term? It's just I've bought it on two of my characters now and would be pretty gutted if it's there permanently.

Just a simple, short question hahah
Thanks!

Zylx
05-03-2015, 02:14 PM
It'll be available for a long time, but not forever

Gaua
05-03-2015, 03:55 PM
I thought it was there forever like scorch

Dashie
05-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Yes it is !

Squeezable
05-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Wow... That's not annoying, would appreciate a devs confirmation

Jazzi
05-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Wow... That's not annoying, would appreciate a devs confirmation

Why is it annoying? I do not get it. Also it was already confirmed that it will permanently be in the stable in the announcement thread.

Squeezable
05-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Why is it annoying? I do not get it. Also it was already confirmed that it will permanently be in the stable in the announcement thread.

Just like pets like ripmaw, available for a certain time for plat and if you missed it, you missed it. It's a pet that not only looks cool, but has decent enough stats. It's also mythic, so why should it be always available? Fair enough with Scorch, but we all know he's as good as Barney. In the future, I want to 'show off' l&l not still have him available in the store. Exactly like ripmaw.

Also, I checked both threads and neither of them even hinted at any timescale.

Maunyabastian
05-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Just like pets like ripmaw, available for a certain time for plat and if you missed it, you missed it. It's a pet that not only looks cool, but has decent enough stats. It's also mythic, so why should it be always available? Fair enough with Scorch, but we all know he's as good as Barney. In the future, I want to 'show off' l&l not still have him available in the store. Exactly like ripmaw.

Also, I checked both threads and neither of them even hinted at any timescale.

Yes. L&L should be released in winter event, just like Whim Bros. I mean, every mythic has an arcane sibling, except Maridos.

PhoenixPrime
05-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Remember, there are also a LOT of Lemon and Lime pet eggs out there too. Also available in locked crates. So even after the stable stops selling them, people will still be able to get their hands on one if they really want to.

Hoardseeker
05-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Scorch will be removed when the expansion is released and LnL will be removed when the Another next next expansion is released.

Dex Scene
05-04-2015, 10:31 AM
LNL will stay just like any other Plat exclusive pets!! Dev did say that in some threads I forgot!
Pets which come for a short period are usually brought from a NPC and its announced FOR THIS WEEKEND/FOR VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY!
so cheer!!
Have no hurry you can buy him with plats now or maybe 6 months later :)

DK
05-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Scorch will be removed when the expansion is released and LnL will be removed when the Another next next expansion is released.

Uhh nice info :) thx

Squeezable
05-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Just to clarify, their availability is permanent.