PDA

View Full Version : I was scammed

Ltbd78
04-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Great game.. Too many cheaters

I have been playing this game for over 2 years. I admit it is quite addicting. However, there is one annoying problem with this game. And that is trade. Players (such as Beenijikin) scam every now and then and it is hard to prevent it from happening. Here's a popular scam trade:
P1 originally set item(s) out to sale. P2 finds it is a good deal and set his/her gold out for trade. Now here come the tricky part only professional scammers can do. Almost immediately before P2 taps the check to confirm the trade, P1 exchanges the offered item(s) with different item(s) (usually, but not necessarily, an item wit a similar name and color). Now that P1's exchange is over, P2 tapped the checkmark and P1 quickly taps his checkmark to finish off the trade. Before P2 notices and reports, P1 logs off or teleport to a different place so P2 have no way of reporting P1. There is also no way to message P1 for P1 must accept P2's friend request. With this being said, I have been scammed over 150k from Beenijikin and a few others.

Character: Deathscar

Ps. This is a wonderful game, and I credit the dev's hard work and continuous patching. It just needs some extra cleaning for scammers and cheaters that exists within the game. I would also appreciate it if receive some compensation for my losses. Thanks.

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 10:50 AM
The game hasn't been around for 2 years...

Rebel
04-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Great game.. Too many cheaters

I have been playing this game for over 2 years. I admit it is quite addicting. However, there is one annoying problem with this game. And that is trade. Players (such as Beenijikin) scam every now and then and it is hard to prevent it from happening. Here's a popular scam trade:
P1 originally set item(s) out to sale. P2 finds it is a good deal and set his/her gold out for trade. Now here come the tricky part only professional scammers can do. *Almost immediately before P2 taps the check to confirm the trade, P1 exchanges the offered item(s) with different item(s) (usually, but not necessarily, an item wit a similar name and color). Now that P1's exchange is over, P2 tapped the checkmark and P1 quickly taps his checkmark to finish off the trade. Before P2 notices and reports, P1 logs off or teleport to a different place so P2 have no way of reporting P1. There is also no way to message P1 for P1 must accept P2's friend request. With this *being said, I have been scammed over 150k from Beenijikin and a few others.

Character: Deathscar

Ps. This is a wonderful game, and I credit the dev's hard work and *continuous patching. It just needs some extra cleaning for scammers and cheaters that exists within the game. I would *also appreciate it if receive some compensation for my losses. Thanks.

First of all, this game hasn't even been out for a year yet. The anniversary for 1 year is in a day. As for the scams, there are scammers in every mmorpg. You just have to be vigilant and careful when trading. Make sure to always double check and even triple check before accepting.

Ltbd78
04-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh sorry, it felt like a long time.

Klemen
04-02-2011, 11:08 AM
there is a way to message him even if you cant see him though. just write: /t (player name) (u scammed me!! i will report u noob)

Ltbd78
04-02-2011, 02:49 PM
there is a way to message him even if you cant see him though. just write: /t (player name) (u scammed me!! i will report u noob)
Haha thanks that whisper trick actually worked. I threatened him that I'll report him and he eventually gave me back 93k out of the 100k that he scammed. Thanks bro. Add me Deathscar

Klemen
04-02-2011, 02:53 PM
xD glad i helped man!

Kossi
04-02-2011, 03:01 PM
2 years ?

giayuan
04-02-2011, 03:07 PM
:O 2 years? did i fall through some time paradox?

Klemen
04-02-2011, 03:08 PM
....we all did.. spaceTIMEstudios (steals all the time xD)

Arterra
04-02-2011, 03:49 PM
question: you can /report scammername right?

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Does that mean you can report yourself?

Klemen
04-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Can you? O.o

KingFu
04-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Yes, you can. Using /report (name) will enable you to report them without clicking on them. Also, go to town and type "/who" x)

Klemen
04-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Yea ikr... Im busy atm reporting myself xD

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Same here Klemen! I keep reporting myself for the same reason I keep booting myself. Because I keep stealing all my pinks!

Klemen
04-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Lol i just wrote in: /steal fluff's pinks And it said: error acquaired he has no pinks, he is poor

UniitsHD
04-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Do you guys have this problem?? My problem is once I trade with a guy my check box wouldn't tick...

Fyrce
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Usually you've chatted with whoever you are trading with. So you have a name. You have a name, you can report the person whether they are online, in town or wherever.

As others have already said, type /report <cheater's name>

Logging off does not prevent you from reporting them. You just need their name.

Yoshura
04-07-2011, 09:10 PM
One thing this game needs is player mods of some sort able to atleast mute players ingame. To many annoying people in balefort spanking the same thing over and over. And yes I know there's an ignore but not everybody is going to ignore them so you can't write anything without it being gone off the chatlog after a few seconds.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 09:15 PM
One thing this game needs is player mods of some sort able to atleast mute players ingame. To many annoying people in balefort spanking the same thing over and over. And yes I know there's an ignore but not everybody is going to ignore them so you can't write anything without it being gone off the chatlog after a few seconds.

Now there's spanking? Wow, I knew it was getting bad, but not THAT bad ;)