PDA

View Full Version : Rosefaded-Thoughts, goals, dreams :3

RoseFaded
05-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi, My names Rosefaded & yes thats my Ign in AL aswell. I started playing a month ago after hearing StS isnt gonna be updating DL & rest of Legends games. Glad I made the switch. This games amazing, just as the community is. Well heres alittle about me.
Im 21 finished highschool, year of college. Supporting my family ^-^
Art is beauty<My Quote
I love art. Hope someday to be famous or atleast known. Poetry aswell is a passion>>>>
I see beauty in your eyes
I see a smile so sweet as thine
I feel life taking true as I fly
I feel your love tonight-Poem im working on currently :3
Ok now back to AL>>
Just reached lvl 40. Was worth it to feel accomplished. My problem tho..is im undergeared...and guild im in is like a ghost town...that and cant seem to farm much...and apologies for long message .-. I like speaking my mind ^-^ anyways... If anyone has a good guild that helps their members, feels lively and kind people and full of humor aswell let me know. Im lvl 40 Sorcerer Ign: Rosefaded. Best to msg me here to talk then can be friends. That way I dont delete request..I get random adds alot Xd. Also any advice on farming...and such...I cant do elites yet..trying to get stronger...unless can find guild to help. Anyways thats me...chatter box :3 Xd Btw shout out to StS Arcane Legends Rocks!!! Keep up the hard work guys & gals ^-^ feel free to add me. Give advice etc..Msg me here first tho :3

Schnitzel
05-03-2015, 05:00 PM
Welcome to AL

RoseFaded
05-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Thank you :3

Cursebaby
05-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Welcome to Al rose

Dragoonclaws
05-03-2015, 08:48 PM
lol, welcome Rose! cool Poem btw!

I'll add you in game!

Dashie
05-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Welcome to Arlor !!

RoseFaded
05-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Woot tyvm everyone <3 My Ign in AL is Rosefaded :) add me..and im still looking for a nice guild...prefer pve..and im still kinda noobish..but currently lvl 40 Sorcerer...let me know of got a guild I can join...with helpful good kind hearted members...and if can teach me to do Elites...Planar Arena....all op end game content. I wanna grow & be best helpful player of the game I can be. I also strive to help others :) generous when I can be. Let me know if got a guild thatll fit for me :D Once again Tyvm for the welcoming to Arlor. Let's make AL stand out among mmorpg & be best community we can be ^-^

Dashie
05-04-2015, 02:47 AM
Woot tyvm everyone <3 My Ign in AL is Rosefaded :) add me..and im still looking for a nice guild...prefer pve..and im still kinda noobish..but currently lvl 40 Sorcerer...let me know of got a guild I can join...with helpful good kind hearted members...and if can teach me to do Elites...Planar Arena....all op end game content. I wanna grow & be best helpful player of the game I can be. I also strive to help others :) generous when I can be. Let me know if got a guild thatll fit for me :D Once again Tyvm for the welcoming to Arlor. Let's make AL stand out among mmorpg & be best community we can be ^-^

Trinity Knights welcomes you !! If you wanna join our guild PM me here or in game. I will invite u.

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Hey there, and welcome to our forums!

I love the poem by the way! Good job. :) You should contribute to the AL Creative Corner section, I'd love to see some of your work!

Arachnophobik
05-04-2015, 04:52 AM
Hello and welcome rose :)) i love art too, poems, music, and all that expresses me, i'll add you in game :)

Candylicks
05-04-2015, 05:18 AM
My recommendation is to cap and then complete your PvE APs. Farming is a little dry until next event and expansion.

Serillia
05-04-2015, 06:18 AM
Hey there, and welcome to our forums!

I love the poem by the way! Good job. :) You should contribute to the AL Creative Corner section, I'd love to see some of your work!

Mine too? :o

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Wheres the AL creative section? Btw id love to join Trinity Knights
Ign Rosefaded
True beauty is inside you
True love around you
Its what you can do
Without fail-New poem by me :)

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 06:55 AM
Hey its Rosefaded, add me ingame. Ill be on after work. Id love to join Trinity Knights ^-^

Dashie
05-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Hey its Rosefaded, add me ingame. Ill be on after work. Id love to join Trinity Knights ^-^

Sure when you will online in game... PM me there or here...:)

Dashie
05-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Wheres the AL creative section? Btw id love to join Trinity Knights
Ign Rosefaded
True beauty is inside you
True love around you
Its what you can do
Without fail-New poem by me :)
Refer this link for AL creative section.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?123-AL-Creative-Corner

Erebos
05-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Welcome rose
good luck on you new experience
hope u love it
like we love your poem lol

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Awww thanks everyone!! Btw Dashingpiggy I sent you a friend request ^-^ Im a guy btw everyone. I just enjoy the aspect of creativity & poetry, music art. I draw, paint sculpt write few small novels. Currently in progress. Sing & write my own music & play acoustic guitar ^-^

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Awww thanks everyone!! Btw Dashingpiggy I sent you a friend request ^-^ Im a guy btw everyone. I just enjoy the aspect of creativity & poetry, music art. I draw, paint sculpt write few small novels. Currently in progress. Sing & write my own music & play acoustic guitar ^-^

There stops half the flirts xD

I'd post in the AL Fan Stories if I were you and ignore the Stories bit. It's pretty dead anyway, and I'd love reading some nice original work =)

@Seri: no

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Dashingpiggy accept friend request & ill msg you once works done :) also wheres AL Fan Stories? Ill post some of my works ^-^

Serillia
05-04-2015, 11:17 AM
There stops half the flirts xD

I'd post in the AL Fan Stories if I were you and ignore the Stories bit. It's pretty dead anyway, and I'd love reading some nice original work =)

@Seri: no

You hurt me boi, you hurt me bad!

Dashie
05-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Dashingpiggy accept friend request & ill msg you once works done :) also wheres AL Fan Stories? Ill post some of my works ^-^

Accepted! Here are the link for AL fan stories..
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?125-AL-Fan-Stories

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 01:13 PM
I posted in AL Fan Stories. Put another poem up. Check it out everyone ^-^ im getting on now

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Btw how to post pics here? I wanna show my lvl 40 Sorcerer. Now in Trinity Knights ^-^ I got inv Dashingpiggy :D

Fyrce
05-04-2015, 02:14 PM
If you look at the buttons above where you post a reply (or where you post almost anything in forums), you'll see a series of buttons on the right. One of those buttons is attach a picture that allows you to choose a link to a picture or to upload one. The attach-a-picture button is a square frame with a tree in it.

Dashie
05-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Btw how to post pics here? I wanna show my lvl 40 Sorcerer. Now in Trinity Knights ^-^ I got inv Dashingpiggy :D

Yeah saw the guild log !! Now officially welcome to the Trinity Knights ^_^. Feel free to ask about game.

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Woot glad im Trinity Knights now ^-^ Amazing guild & wonderful people!!!<3 btw I don't see no tree icon or add pic or such icon .-. Im such a noob at this type of forum so to speak... .-. Can anyone help me figure it out? Like in detail? Cause it doesnt show icon of any pic tree etc...on right side...
Btw off work woot!!!

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Yeah saw the guild log !! Now officially welcome to the Trinity Knights ^_^. Feel free to ask about game.

Hey any tips to make fast 20k or earn faster? I need to respec Hanna says. For elite build runs..but im 20k away from buying respec kit. Any tips or advice my friend? Or fast way to earn? I wanna help all I can & learn to be the best I can be

Dashie
05-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Hey any tips to make fast 20k or earn faster? I need to respec Hanna says. For elite build runs..but im 20k away from buying respec kit. Any tips or advice my friend? Or fast way to earn? I wanna help all I can & learn to be the best I can be

Right now you can farm eggs. like Malison,Wrathjaw,snaggletooth or you can farm elite golden dragon chest. Lock farming are dead due to its decreasing price. As you said hanna told to respec your build see our forum thread for proper respec build and if you have any further questions post there. I'm going to take a break so can't able to come online. There you can find your answers.
Refer our guild thread :-
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread/page38

ilhanna
05-04-2015, 09:31 PM

Rose, while I did say you need to respec I didn't say this instant. Since I don't recommend running hard elites until you hit 41, you can still farm the easier maps with your current build. It just will take longer I think, so just team up with guildies running elite Rooks Nest/LMM. Meanwhile keep leveling up to 41 so you have your full skill points and gear is relatively cheaper

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Well I bought 25% re-roll for 8k and managed to get 7 locks. 2 in a row..and rest after few fast runs. I bought respec. So im ready know. When I say ASAP I go in to perseverence & determination mode. Accomplished my small goal. So now to respec...and for attributes I do full Int right or any str or dex? Jw. I wanna be best I can be ^-^ goals are my specialty.
Set your mind to something & anythings possible :D woot!!!

wandaontheweb
05-04-2015, 11:15 PM
The Royal Blades welcome you to AL! I believe that you would fit well into our family. You may answer me here or pm me anytime.

wandaontheweb
05-04-2015, 11:17 PM
My ign is cheetahcat. :)

RoseFaded
05-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Woot off work!!! ^-^

Visiting
05-10-2015, 10:25 AM
There's the tree :>
Also, grats on getting geared up! :)