PDA

View Full Version : Expectations of the Goblin Event? :O

Wazakesy
05-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I think its high time the goblin event teasers some out....there's nothing to do in the game except fighting the deflations and inflations of items In-Game. I've been bored, and i have sufficient time to run an LB. Its been a while since ive entered Planar tombs 2/3 Solo or PUGs runs. Im dying with all the boredom from the forums and ingame...

I dreamed of last years goblin event :O

What i think would come:

1) Of course! Goblins ._.
2) Portalz! ._.
3) Some tribal-ish dressed goblin'd boss :O
4) running the event with friends/mods/devs
5) Some illegal activity :rolleyes: (dont pay attention to this one xD
6) I can run the LB and get a ...banner for my collection :3
7) How about some....VANITIES?!
8) I wanna Gyrm back, but the drop rate must be veeryyy low...taking into consideration of the crates that dropped him :/
9) Play alll daayyyy
10) Enjoy this event ;>

watchu think boiz n gals? o.O

I think STG will make this event interesting, or maybe other events too :O

And i guess the energy system...is OK :D

PS: The boredom is really killing us....

merch_master
05-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Everything except 8....it'll be a bore if same stuff is repeated

Wazakesy
05-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Everything except 8....it'll be a bore if same stuff is repeated

yeah, new stuff will be there lol.

Overweightank
05-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Dear STS: Don't bring back Gyrm, Don't bring back Ironbite. We don't need em :3

We need new cool stuff. Anything but overused / useless pets .

Wutzgood
05-04-2015, 12:21 AM
I doubt the original goblin event (which was a 2 week test event for ursoths event)will return. Most likely just ursoths will which was the real goblin event from last year. It's time for dova Bear again not gyrm. That's why he was in the crates.

JohnnyHardcore
05-04-2015, 02:31 AM
I doubt the original goblin event (which was a 2 week test event for ursoths event)will return. Most likely just ursoths will which was the real goblin event from last year. It's time for dova Bear again not gyrm. That's why he was in the crates.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't productor already confirm a revisit of goblin event...?

Ssneakykills
05-04-2015, 02:38 AM
Teaser of the new leaderboard pet

Deathdor
05-04-2015, 02:41 AM
The Goblin event is not too terribly far off. Carapace has made a couple of tweaks to how that event runs that we think you’ll enjoy!

April Producer Letter For Arcane Legends

I expect a Goblin event with craftable energy kits.
Didn't have that last year.

Apart from that, I really couldn't guess...

Hail
05-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Mini goblin pet :L

Ladysophie
05-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Sigh i hope it comes very very soon. All the hype is slowly fading away. XD

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 07:37 AM
...the hype is slowly fading away. XD

Yesh :C

Hype is dyying so baadlyy! :C

epicrrr
05-04-2015, 07:51 AM
yeah taking so long. o well

G-M
05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Just you wait Wazakesy. I think you'll really enjoy what we've done with this event. Also, tell me more about #5...

epicrrr
05-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Yeah, about #5 cant think of other except plat farm or portal bug all had been patched.

PhoenixPrime
05-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Maybe illegal in a 'cheech and chong puff puff' kinda way?

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah, about #5 cant think of other except plat farm or portal bug all had been patched.

I dont do those kind of stuff...if i did, i wouldve been caught already..

Maybe illegal in a 'cheech and chong puff puff' kinda way?

xD that was just for fun...#5

#LegitActivity

Schnitzel
05-04-2015, 07:43 PM
I think I know what you mean by #5...does it have anything to do with "Running the event while not actually running"?

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 07:50 PM
I think I know what you mean by #5...does it have anything to do with "Running the event while not actually running"?

No, das awe-kk-word. Not a bad idea tho...running the event while not running it :rolleyes:

Oursizes
05-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Now the account sharers will rise from their banned state and share accounts with their buds to run for lb. I think so that sts can track the device location, if I'm not wrong. If the device is from a diff location or something and the IP is different, then sts should ban the account that was used from those locations(I.e if logged from 2 diff states on a different device each, the account is banned). I'm not an expert on technology, but those who know about it might know what I'm attempting to say.

Insomnivc
05-04-2015, 08:42 PM
#5 means mid day hitting trees zzz

extrapayah
05-04-2015, 08:44 PM
more event gems plsss

probably that's one of the few way to get richies buying items from middle-lower class

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 09:48 PM
more event gems plsss

probably that's one of the few way to get richies buying items from middle-lower class

Go-Blin(g) gem?

Bling Bling ._.

Fyrce
05-04-2015, 10:01 PM
A lot of things have changed since that 1st event. I'm excited to see how the new format works with the old gobbies. And to see what new stuffs await us all.

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Just you wait Wazakesy. I think you'll really enjoy what we've done with this event. Also, tell me more about #5...

Yesh yesh i shall tell you :rolleyes:

Now the account sharers will rise from their banned state and share accounts with their buds to run for lb. I think so that sts can track the device location, if I'm not wrong. If the device is from a diff location or something and the IP is different, then sts should ban the account that was used from those locations(I.e if logged from 2 diff states on a different device each, the account is banned). I'm not an expert on technology, but those who know about it might know what I'm attempting to say.

STG stores IP addresses and other device info like IMEI numbers on the device. IP address detectors are the only way of determining, as well as one of the best ways of detecting account sharing on the same account. IMEI numbers are different on every device, although some tricks can easily switch the IMEI numbers, I'd say IP addresses may not be changed sometimes, or maybe changed visually for you, but in reality not changed.

#5 means mid day hitting trees zzz

Lumberjacks of Arlor? I've heard of LumberJacks of Canada @.@

Kakashis
05-05-2015, 04:46 AM
Haha don't bother with cheating in the game unless you don't care anymore. They've pretty much weeded out and banned most of the cheaters! Just play the game, it's only a game!

extrapayah
05-05-2015, 05:02 AM
scorch release please!!!

Testmeluck
05-05-2015, 05:04 AM
Hope they don't reuse stuff

Wazakesy
05-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Hope they don't reuse stuff

They wont re-launch most stuff ;)

Kingofninjas
05-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Haha don't bother with cheating in the game unless you don't care anymore. They've pretty much weeded out and banned most of the cheaters! Just play the game, it's only a game!

There are still multiple cheater's chilling up their on the tdm and CTF kills leaderboard, as well the the top rogue and top players leaderboard.

Hexiozu
05-05-2015, 10:37 PM
We want goblins!!! And their looted items....(BTW check cs for lvl8-15 PvP gears sellig 15-40) seller ozuteuary TYVm

merch_master
05-06-2015, 12:30 AM
We want goblins!!! And their looted items....(BTW check cs for lvl8-15 PvP gears sellig 15-40) seller ozuteuary TYVm
You my fellow forumer, have a lot to learn about subtlety ;p

carmine_blade
05-12-2015, 12:30 AM
I'd like some info on the event, given I wasn't around for the last one, and that it will be happening in the next two weeks or so :)

Serancha
05-12-2015, 12:44 AM
I could swear I saw an announcement thread about changes to the goblin event earlier, but now it has mysteriously vanished....

carmine_blade
05-12-2015, 12:54 AM
I could swear I saw an announcement thread about changes to the goblin event earlier, but now it has mysteriously vanished....

*X-Files music*

Jazzi
05-12-2015, 01:01 AM

I did too @.@

Wazakesy
05-12-2015, 02:33 AM

Yep, I can definitely prove this. It was mentioned in Productor's letter thread, In Ami's weekly, now the devs seems to have been keeping everything a secret and full of suprises. This event mainly serves the purpose of them working on the goblin event, so as on Call of Champions.

acewasabi
05-12-2015, 06:02 PM
i guess we will get an announcement tomorrow? with remi's weekly thread.

Imsofancy
05-12-2015, 06:39 PM
I want the ability to mount a goblin. preferably a pretty one. I would run zones so quickly if I could mount a goblin.

Kyle Holmes
05-12-2015, 06:45 PM
You will get a chance because the pig nilbog is goblin spelt backwards ha

sent from fritters beak

Fightbeast
05-12-2015, 07:49 PM
*X-Files music*
Couldn't help laughing xD

Wazakesy
05-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Idk about anyone else, but here's my hypothesis of what will happen in goblin event, based on how sts created this game
1) Only the "lucky few" will have good items implemented into their loot tables, the rest will loot junk if anything.
2) 1hitting event bosses! Who doesn't love any more of those right?
3) The best items will ONLY be in crates for "A Limited Amount of Time" Only!!!
4) Sts will milk the players hard during this event!
5) Recolored items!
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for basically any new content.
Just my 2 cents, don't delete this post mods, you know its true! P.S no I'm not trying to trash sts, I'm just stating what my predictions are..

The sole purpose of this arena event is that they can secrely work on the goblin event..........

Dimitrian
05-13-2015, 01:59 PM
You will get a chance because the pig nilbog is goblin spelt backwards ha

sent from fritters beak
LMAO didnt notice that XD