PDA

View Full Version : there should be new catagory in leaderboard

Erebos
05-04-2015, 07:05 AM
As u see many legends have very less deaths as compared to there kills i think STS should crate a new catagory in leaderborad
THE BEST KDR
ratio of kll and deaths
but only for lvl 41 cuz low lvl have many kills the main deaths take place in planar tombs or elite maps
this will make AL more interesting
Thing About it STS

Erebos
05-04-2015, 07:48 AM
Reserved ........

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 07:51 AM
We dont need KDR. This was there in legacy games like Star Legends, it was a seasonal LB btw. We have alot of KDR admirers, stand in pier/camp or anywhere with a negative KDR you get wonderful jealous'd or...soup'd comments already -.-

Andrisber
05-04-2015, 08:14 AM
Nah... Many people are botting tombs so it would be too unfair

Jagiellski
05-04-2015, 09:07 AM
i think its good idea :) KDR lb will do the game more challenging :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Bots & kill farmers

Erebos
05-05-2015, 06:08 AM
We dont need KDR. This was there in legacy games like Star Legends, it was a seasonal LB btw. We have alot of KDR admirers, stand in pier/camp or anywhere with a negative KDR you get wonderful jealous'd or...soup'd comments already -.-

let people be jealous we did aur struggle for good kdr so its better they should be jealous

Maunyabastian
05-05-2015, 06:33 AM
So you simply want another PvE Kills lb section? If someone like Rav has 4m kills with let's say (never inspect) 10,000 deaths. That's a 400,00 ratio.
A new L41, has 50,000 kills with 0 deaths or perhaps 100, that's a 500,00 ratio. This player with less experience than Rav doesn't deserve the lb.
Another one (tombs farmer) with 1m kills and 1,000 deaths, that's a 1000,00 ratio. These farmers too don't deserve the lb's banner, even the position, because they are technically just a cheater, to get as much kills with least deaths.

WHERE IS THE FUN?

Erebos
05-05-2015, 06:47 AM
they did some really hard working using tons of pots to get less deaths the should get a reward for their this struggle
and fun begaings when every body knows there is a kdr catagory every body will be working for improving their kdr cuz its a techanical way to get on lb dont need achi points , dont need much experience just need skills

regizakirs.rs
05-05-2015, 10:32 AM
they did some really hard working using tons of pots to get less deaths the should get a reward for their this struggle
and fun begaings when every body knows there is a kdr catagory every body will be working for improving their kdr cuz its a techanical way to get on lb dont need achi points , dont need much experience just need skills
The problem with this is bots and a player like Rav with 4m kills gets cheated by someone who doesn't work hard.

Maunyabastian
05-05-2015, 11:48 AM

Skill? Farming WT1 mobs is a skill?
Somebody please clear out this guy's brain. I mean KDR in an MMORPG is just a bs. In AL, clearly KDR is a really big deal to show off, the main purpose of it was just to encourage other players to do more efforts to the game but it ran away from what it is supposed to be. I'm glad some PL players hide their KDR because either they have a farmer KDR or pure KDR. This 'The Best KDR' lb just doesn't make sense, despite the now's KDR problems are too much.

Twinisland
05-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Skill? Farming WT1 mobs is a skill?
Somebody please clear out this guy's brain. I mean KDR in an MMORPG is just a bs. In AL, clearly KDR is a really big deal to show off, the main purpose of it was just to encourage other players to do more efforts to the game but it ran away from what it is supposed to be. I'm glad some PL players hide their KDR because either they have a farmer KDR or pure KDR. This 'The Best KDR' lb just doesn't make sense, despite the now's KDR problems are too much.
I had a feeling it was hiding kdr I thought it was a bug when I played pl why don't they have that opinion on this game my kdr it terrible on my rouge.

Zynzyn
05-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Most achievement points need skill. But for getting kills without deaths you can just tp out of map. Or worse, just kill mobs in daily quest. No offence, but I must say its not a very convincing idea.

SacredKnight
05-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Just make the Lb's for flags, PvP kills and PvE kills reset each season. You can have the Lb for who is winning over all but don't give out a Lb Banner for that. Only do it for those who achieve the position in that season.

E.g. Someone has one mil kills, in the next season their kills would be "reset" to zero just for the Lb, ergo if they got like 20000 kills that would be their Lb score. Not the 1020000 total kills.

Same goes for PvP and flags etc.

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
05-06-2015, 02:14 AM
Do death rate affects affects in pve ? Ans is no but in pvp yes ? Is there any uniformity ? Ans clearly NO so why we need kdr just to tease players ?😬😬

Erebos
05-06-2015, 05:11 AM
as u majourity but it will be a god idea for kdr leaderboard

Zylx
05-07-2015, 02:35 AM
I don't trust any of the leaderboarders when there are substantial gaps between the positions

SacredKnight
05-07-2015, 02:55 AM
Add a platinum leader board, Lb banners for people who bought the most plat. :/

Zylx
05-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Add a platinum leader board, Lb banners for people who bought the most plat. :/

Lol because spending the most real-world money on a virtual game is something to brag about xD

Caabatric
05-07-2015, 11:15 PM
If a player has 1 kill and 0 deaths their k/d is infinity......

Ardhus
05-26-2015, 08:56 AM
But we all had 4 kills from the beginning!