PDA

View Full Version : Greater levels!!!

Erikke1289
05-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Hello all!
I would like to ask from you and independent developers, listen to my idea. I would like to be a higher level 50-60 instance be that many people now because they can not access the contrary was 41. But those who have reached already find it boring now with this game you just want to help! Many of the players whose phobia of the game and I na way or else. But I returned to the Arcane Legends. And little boring to hit up to 41 levels and no lock box anywhere. But that's the problem right now that I want to achieve greater levels. Which also seeing more things! Larger Map more weapons jewelry and clothes but it is also very important. Now I speak on behalf of everyone in the clan is constantly talking about when you develop a greater level already? But I think in a lot of players since he took Leave him stop playing the game. Yes, but now that I look happier players ++ higher level of other players. Better for you and your economy. I know that many things are but now I speak on behalf of everyone. Who wants to be at least level 55 so he can obtain a no no. The development that can sustain winter, or next year. But it would be much better. But it is up to you and aa independent developers in the game owner. I ask for your help to admit it. By:Erikkers:encouragement:

To be or not to be...
05-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Great idea, well idea...many think it but meh...

Please do yourself a favour and change the colour of the text, no one will take it seriously and your losing people's interest if there having to zoom in to read it.

RIP
05-05-2015, 01:59 AM
please change the color my eyes hurt .

Erebos
05-05-2015, 06:26 AM
please change the color my eyes hurt .

lol yea colour is like sparking

Hail
05-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Text is fine for me on Laptop :p
P.s No need to post the same idea twice (one here and the other in suggestions)

merch_master
05-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Bro, did the prediction system in your phone go crazy?
" many of players whose phobia of the game"...wat?
"i know many things are but now i speak on behalf of everyone"....wat wat?
"as independent devs in game owner, i ask for your help to admit it"....wat wat wat???
I understand people not being fluent in english but that post literally gave me cancer

Oezheasate
06-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Agree so much merch master and combined with the color it killed me instantly

Magegrimm
06-13-2015, 08:06 AM
...I do not understand a single word of it, as suggested above, change the colour....

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Oursizes
06-13-2015, 09:39 AM
What? All i got was something about a clan talking and some guy wanting to be level 55 so he can get a no no...? As in a no no razor thing?