PDA

View Full Version : Call of Champions Unofficial Trailer - T2 Alpha Contest

Zeus
05-04-2015, 07:06 PM
My attempt at this contest! Suggestions, thoughts, improvements?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oP9-5M9kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oP9-5M9kc

Thanks!

Vystirch
05-04-2015, 09:21 PM
You seem to skip over assassins and supports fairly quickly and float on fighters for a bit longer than the other classes. Otherwise it is quite a solid video.

-Vys

Zeus
05-04-2015, 10:07 PM
You seem to skip over assassins and supports fairly quickly and float on fighters for a bit longer than the other classes. Otherwise it is quite a solid video.

-Vys

It was just the way the templates were designed, unfortunately. I'll try to fix it but if community votes matter, then I'm not sure if I should since I'm at 300 views and 44 likes.

What do you suggest? Is it worth fixing?

Schnitzel
05-04-2015, 10:25 PM
It was just the way the templates were designed, unfortunately. I'll try to fix it but if community votes matter, then I'm not sure if I should since I'm at 300 views and 44 likes.

What do you suggest? Is it worth fixing?

I don't think changing the frame times is possible....or deleting frames...
I've spent the past hour trying to delete extra frames, and change frame times on iMovie...no luck still..

Vystirch
05-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Probably not. It's just something I noticed.

Great new credit scene btw ;p

-Vys

DivineMoustache
05-04-2015, 10:27 PM
I don't think changing the frame times is possible....or deleting frames...
I've spent the past hour trying to delete extra frames, and change frame times on iMovie...no luck still..

You don't delete frames during the template creation. Create your trailer, then export it as a movie. Then put that trailer with extras back into iMovie as a new project and cut as you please.

Schnitzel
05-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Update:

I've found that if you select your trailer, click File, then "Convert Trailer to Movie" (Something like that), then you can edit the amount of frames, and the time each takes :D