PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else experience delays on the Ignore List?

Schnitzel
05-04-2015, 07:41 PM
I was adding a name (will not say who) to ignore list today

After clicking Enter, there was about a 10 second wait before the name appeared on my list
My ping (200-ish) was green the whole time

Anyone else experiencing this?

Wazakesy
05-04-2015, 07:59 PM
I was adding a name (will not say who) to ignore list today

After clicking Enter, there was about a 10 second wait before the name appeared on my list
My ping (200-ish) was green the whole time

Anyone else experiencing this?

From my guesses,maybe its the account ignore, it adds all the characters of the account in your list....maybe thats why its a bit slow.

Fyrce
05-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Yes, Ignore List has been slow since that time. There is always a delay. You don't have to wait for the list to update before closing it and moving on. However, I usually do wait until I see the # of names on the ignore list update. It seems like it's definitely slower adding an account than adding just one name.

Zynzyn
05-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Yes. The ignore list has started to delay. And besides that, while in pvp the screen freezes for 2-3 secs on google chrome.

Mkthekiller
05-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Yes. The ignore list has started to delay. And besides that, while in pvp the screen freezes for 2-3 secs on google chrome.

Yeh that is a very big issue for pc players...STS please fix this, in DL too this freeze thing happens and sometimes it is as much as 5 seconds. :( Why this happens guys, please fix, it happens even when I am only running google chrome with one tab only of Dark Legends, quite same in AL. Please fix it guys.. :(

Testmeluck
05-05-2015, 05:02 AM
Yep I experiance that but very unlikely :/

Maunyabastian
05-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Also sometimes the 'Name does not exist' text doesn't appear on my screen. Is it lag problem?

Hail
05-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Yeah I have experienced the delay as well as the Pvp freezing!!! It has been driving me insane (the freezing).

kinzmet
05-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Not only in ignore list. Also in friendlist, friend invite list, guild list, Auction house, Stash, and Inventory. It was just 1 to 2 seconds I can bear with it, but it can be really annoying for some.

Zylx
05-08-2015, 02:48 AM
I hate that delay!!