PDA

View Full Version : can STS add a new ally like Klass or Shazbot? o.O

cami
05-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Well I meet a lot of enemies and only 2 ally who give me elixir, tokens, ankhs and eggs,Actually Klass is a warrior and Shazbot a mage and Can be The 3rd ally a Rogue? What think the community?

Hail
05-05-2015, 08:38 AM
A new ally would be nice. We have 24 hours, 8 hours... perhaps 4 hours?
#Vote2callitHail

Maunyabastian
05-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Oh my... after all this time. How come I never think about this?!

A rogue named "Ren'gol"-ish would be perfect, with a 16-hour period and an 0,01% chance to loot an Arcane egg and an 0,09% chance to loot a Mythic egg!

Wazakesy
05-05-2015, 08:48 AM

A rogue named "Ren'gol"-ish would be perfect, with a 16-hour period and an 0,01% chance to loot an Arcane egg and an 0,09% chance to loot a Mythic egg!

meh, i cant wait for 100 chances!

cami
05-05-2015, 09:03 AM

lol I like your idea but who have more vote in the game are rich players. And they never say yes when some is free like arcane items from the new ally because they always say this: We spend time and money opening many lockeds, this is UNFAIR OMG etc..

Kingofninjas
05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
lol I like your idea but who have more vote in the game are rich players. And they never say yes when some is free like arcane items from the new ally because they always say this: We spend time and money opening many lockeds, this is UNFAIR OMG etc..

It is a valid argument. Arcanes and mythics should not be able gotten for free from an npc. Why kill the economy more?

Maunyabastian
05-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Oops sorry, but our economy is already dead.

Bellaelda
05-05-2015, 12:44 PM
I love this idea!!!

And would love if he had a crazy rare chance to drop EVERY thing... All the eggs or mythic and arcane items! Might help to get people playing (or at least logging in! lol) as an every side bonus!

princesslovess
05-05-2015, 12:48 PM

I would see people making about 100 alt accounts and logging in everyday to try for a mythic or a arcane egg, but i would love to see this happen.

Dalmony
05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
A new ally would be nice simply because some of the drops from the current ones are suitable for low level players but are not really relevant to end game. If the new ally was in a town which required level 40-41 to reach (with no back door route) then he could give out rewards which will retain their relevance once players are capped.

- 50 / 200 / 500 potions.
- Rarer possibility of getting a tooth or a planar fragment from Klaas
- A very rare chance at getting the new legendary pets which have been featured in the pet crates this season (fritter, violet, etc) as opposed to horton or deary. Or if not those ones, at least one pet which is relevant at end game.
-the usual range of elixirs and ankhs

Great idea :-)

Deathdor
05-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Well I meet a lot of enemies and only 2 ally who give me elixir, tokens, ankhs and eggs,Actually Klass is a warrior and Shazbot a mage and Can be The 3rd ally a Rogue? What think the community?

I like this idea and I think you've made a good point.

From Brackenridge, Ydra, Dead City, Nordr, Shuyal and Tindirin and only 2 allies.
We must be doing something wrong lol

A new ally would be nice simply because some of the drops from the current ones are suitable for low level players but are not really relevant to end game. If the new ally was in a town which required level 40-41 to reach (with no back door route) then he could give out rewards which will retain their relevance once players are capped.

Sounds reasonable to me.
More incentives to level up & play high-level content.

I'd like to see the new ally tied into the quests somehow.
Shazbot and Klaas seem to just appear and have no connection to the player at all.

Maybe the new ally could be involved in building the new city.
Won't have a major affect on the game, I don't think

New rogue ally?
yeah, why not.
;)

Kyle Holmes
05-05-2015, 03:17 PM

- 50 / 200 / 500 potions.
- Rarer possibility of getting a tooth or a planar fragment from Klaas
- A very rare chance at getting the new legendary pets which have been featured in the pet crates this season (fritter, violet, etc) as opposed to horton or deary. Or if not those ones, at least one pet which is relevant at end game.
-the usual range of elixirs and ankhs

Great idea :-)
That would be great, would stop people making 100 chars to get the stuff because they would have to lvl to 41 first.

sent from fritters beak

regizakirs.rs
05-05-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm not rich and I disagree with this here cause the rich and famous people you target have spent money on this game and got the items they spent the money for. And I know some in my guild that has spent an ridiculous amount of money only not to get a single arcane item or pet then to have someone just randomly login one day and loot an arcane item or pet would bother me too.

Kyle Holmes
05-05-2015, 09:04 PM
But they will have that same chance but they get more off a chance because they are doing locked aswell

sent from fritters beak

siddhant
05-06-2015, 12:44 AM
a new ally who rewards u in every 16hrs would be awesome and he also has a very rare chance to give u myth egg/gear would be nice as well and those egg/gear can be made untradeable so that the 100alts dont have a much profit (unless they sell their acc)and it will also not affect the economy to great extent and also make this new ally at the city of rengol which will req u to be lvl46 and there should be no glitch to reach there for low lvl so lvling 10 alts to 46 can be a pain overall a very nice idea ty,

Boyinblue
05-06-2015, 02:45 AM
sounds great, agree with that idea ^.^)

Squeezable
05-06-2015, 03:17 AM
Or how about say, every 2 days? And getting drops like, 10 ankhs, 100 potions, maybe even like a 1% chance of looting a mythic! Including the bar (forgot the name..) amulet of doom, armour/hel, you get my drift. Definately not arcane items. As already said, why kill the economy more and maybe even drop the past animal crates? Not just the random pets inside them.

Also, making this ally in the expedition camp will make it for us end gamers only. An incentive for others to cap, and a reward for us if we do.

+1 to the 'Rogue of Reg-nol' name!

Maunyabastian
05-06-2015, 08:41 AM
If you don't want to kill the economy more, or to revive the economy, why should we think about the new ally instead fixing some bugs or problems which are currently happening now. It's a lot more important than this idea then, RIGHT?

Cursebaby
05-06-2015, 08:51 AM
+1 to this idea. An additional ally would be just awesome!

mesalin
05-06-2015, 10:50 AM
True economy is already death ... Like malison egg farm hours to get later 20k ... B4 he was like 60 k (like 2 months ago) now all is cheap why? Because of more players 41 and more platinum players. Bad and good ... Bad because non-plat players cant make much gold without event and good becoause we can buy some things really cheap... How make gold now? Try farm elite wilds of planar tomb . Other just wait for event of try merch but its hard . I don't surprise that much players leaved endgame and just play low lvl

Fiasaria
05-06-2015, 11:51 AM
would be fair if you can loot arane/mythic egg from klass or shazbot the should be un-tradeable

cami
05-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Lol many ideas here from my idea lmao

Serancha
05-06-2015, 01:24 PM

It is a valid argument. Arcanes and mythics should not be able gotten for free from an npc. Why kill the economy more?

Get it straight who you're insulting with posts like these, Cami. As shown by Ninj, it's intelligent people who want the economy to be healthy rather than destroyed. One does not have to be rich to have a brain.

People who have a problem with those who have earned decent items are the ones who are the problem. This constant haranguing about "rich people this, what about us poor people" got old a year ago, and isn't going to win you sympathy. If you don't want to be poor, go play the game rather than complaining about rich people on the forums.

cami
05-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Get it straight who you're insulting with posts like these, Cami. As shown by Ninj, it's intelligent people who want the economy to be healthy rather than destroyed. One does not have to be rich to have a brain.

People who have a problem with those who have earned decent items are the ones who are the problem. This constant haranguing about "rich people this, what about us poor people" got old a year ago, and isn't going to win you sympathy. If you don't want to be poor, go play the game rather than complaining about rich people on the forums.

I 'm not complaining, in fact this is simple logic and what I say is an affirmation 100 % real. As I said here who always have greater voting are wealthy players . You think that's a lie or complaint ? for me this is an affirmation and not a complaint and shown when a player asks something outrageous like fossil arcane obtain from a chest elite. The rich players always say , never , I invested a lot of money . Simple example : when happened in the Christmas event the return of arlorians vanitys :)

Serancha
05-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I wasn't under the impression that STS ran as a democracy for the wealthy. In reality, I live job-to-job and frequently have issues paying my bills, yet you would probably count me as "one of the rich" because all you see is that I post a lot on the forums.

The rest is untrue. While STS devs have proven more prone to reply to heavy plat spenders on the forums, their ideas are not implemented any more frequently than those provided by anyone else. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of the source. Giving away free arcanes through a vendor takes no skill, talent, OR money, and is therefore a bad idea. If it took any one of the three it may have possibility.

I don't say this because "OMG I spent so much money on crates", I say this because I have worked my proverbial butt off in an effort to obtain a fossil or a recipe from the arena, and after over 2000 attempts, I have come away empty handed. Now you want to install a vendor that will give someone who has put in 0 effort or time a chance at the same thing? No.

cami
05-06-2015, 01:53 PM
I wasn't under the impression that STS ran as a democracy for the wealthy. In reality, I live job-to-job and frequently have issues paying my bills, yet you would probably count me as "one of the rich" because all you see is that I post a lot on the forums.

The rest is untrue. While STS devs have proven more prone to reply to heavy plat spenders on the forums, their ideas are not implemented any more frequently than those provided by anyone else. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of the source. Giving away free arcanes through a vendor takes no skill, talent, OR money, and is therefore a bad idea. If it took any one of the three it may have possibility.

I don't say this because "OMG I spent so much money on crates", I say this because I have worked my proverbial butt off in an effort to obtain a fossil or a recipe from the arena, and after over 2000 attempts, I have come away empty handed. Now you want to install a vendor that will give someone who has put in 0 effort or time a chance at the same thing? No.

Yes I agree with you, but I want to say I only want a new Rogue ally *-*, who said the idea of a chance for get some arcane item from the ally was the warr not me xD. I believe that this thread lost the sense.

Squeezable
05-06-2015, 04:26 PM
This game takes absolutely no real skill anyway.

The only ways to get rich are through locks and grinding events. Farming the current PVE maps is practically time wasting.

Dalmony
05-06-2015, 06:45 PM
To go back to the original idea of this thread which was simply a new ally giving out far more humble rewards than Arcanes:

Another nice idea would be for the new "ally" to be an "Elite Ally," who gives a daily quest to complete 3, or maybe even 5 elites from the new campaign.

The idea would be that in the natural course of your elite farming, you would complete the daily ally quest and go to him for a nice little bonus reward which might help you recuperate a small part of the cost of the first few elites you run (like 500 of each pot, 10 ankhs, a mildly useful (new) collectible legendary pet egg, a useful untradeable elixir which you can activate when you want, etc).

:)

Newcomx
05-06-2015, 10:47 PM

Agree. Its been a while since klass become our ally. We need new ally! Ally in rogue form would be nice to complete the set :D

cami
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Agree. Its been a while since klass become our ally. We need new ally! Ally in rogue form would be nice to complete the set :D

omg Ty for understand my idea *-*

Ardbeg
05-07-2015, 12:17 PM
To go back to the original idea of this thread which was simply a new ally giving out far more humble rewards than Arcanes:

Another nice idea would be for the new "ally" to be an "Elite Ally," who gives a daily quest to complete 3, or maybe even 5 elites from the new campaign.

The idea would be that in the natural course of your elite farming, you would complete the daily ally quest and go to him for a nice little bonus reward which might help you recuperate a small part of the cost of the first few elites you run (like 500 of each pot, 10 ankhs, a mildly useful (new) collectible legendary pet egg, a useful untradeable elixir which you can activate when you want, etc).

actually, this mechanism exists already in game. see the "juggernauts of nordr" quest or the daily planar tomb quest for ancient planar essences! i fully agree, for the new elite maps we should have a similar quest to reward work.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
05-07-2015, 02:20 PM
How do I post stuff from the app

Dalmony
05-07-2015, 03:12 PM
actually, this mechanism exists already in game. see the "juggernauts of nordr" quest or the daily planar tomb quest for ancient planar essences! i fully agree, for the new elite maps we should have a similar quest to reward work.

Ah yeah I totally forgot about the nordr quests hehe!! Yeah... the Nordr expansion was great for quests and quest rewards, especially for newer players!! (The "dailies" were fairly hardcore but the idea that you could earn an elite silver chest by racking up normal boss kills was still a nice one!)

An elite ally would also be really helpful for new-to-end-game players- An ally who somewhat "offset" the cost of 3 elites per day might help them get a foot in the door so they would be able to sustain a few elites a day until the first few lucky drops started to add up.