PDA

View Full Version : Cowards lol

Arterra
04-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Somebody suggested going and killing roach... and the host said he couldnt, that it was too hard...

wtf is up with people today.

I blame powerleveling. of course.

Someone i had thought was pretty cool, maybe good, turned out to not even know that you dont attack the green birds. said he had never run that dungeon. at lv55. :confused:

Fyrce
04-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Yep, lots of them. Lots of non-cowards also, but cowards are definitely to be avoided. Whenever discovered, remove from friends list or do not add. Hate cowards. Worse than suicidal idiots. At least the suicide-prone are entertaining.

Doubletime
04-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I joined a group of 4 level 55 players the other day in Hideout. They were xp grinding toward 56. Right before Gold Fever -- they all left. Didn't want to waste time killing him I guess. I mean it takes all of one minute. :) I don't get it either. Wth?

I soloed Gold Fever and got a crappy orange helm.

Last time it was Catacombs. That time I soloed trash heap and got a MM Gem Stone Wand. :)

Coltona
04-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Hey I power leveled my archer but i'd like to believe that i'm not a coward or suicidal idiot, since I made sure I had the brains and now-how of how to use it before I started my grind to to 50+. I have proof lol.

Anyways i've found i'm better at level 52 than most people I meet at level 55.

Arterra
04-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey I power leveled my archer but i'd like to believe that i'm not a coward or suicidal idiot, since I made sure I had the brains and now-how of how to use it before I started my grind to to 50+. I have proof lol.

Anyways i've found i'm better at level 52 than most people I meet at level 55.

lol unless you dont know better than to skip the green birds, you can powerlevel a few chars after you try your best with at least your main. Heck, i was better than most teams after coming back from a month long break and on a lv50 hate set pally

davidis57
04-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Yeah I hate when ppl die and leave. Sometimes the person who invited you are the first to leave. One thing I wish they would change is the target lock on floors, grates, etc. Its difficult to change targets. Took me a whole 15-20 sec to target gold fever and break the lock on a chest. If you are lagging its annoying.

Conradin
04-02-2011, 09:19 PM
We did roach when bs came out with a team of lvl 50's with ease. PFC we were expirienced but still.

Corpser
04-02-2011, 10:10 PM
wait you dont attack green birds wh not they give you a pretty green sheild lol

sersoisly i can solo one they arent hard so why not attack em?

Arterra
04-02-2011, 10:13 PM

why hit them when you can walk past?

RedRyder
04-02-2011, 10:45 PM

And waste time for a shield that lasts 2 seconds? No ty

Kindread
04-03-2011, 01:43 AM
But I like the bird death screams they make. Keeps out mages who are asleep at the wheel on their toes. Be ready to Rez me if that's my scream!

DanielRH
04-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Lol probably power leveled... But arterra... Lol I haven't begun the long grind yet, and I have absolutely no idea how to beat any of those guys or any of the tricks to the sewers, infect I actually don't much like the sewers lol, it's why I have been putting off grinding time (not to mention that I have like no free time lol).

But 55 and no idea about anything in the sewers? Thats odd...

Hayabusaz
04-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Lol lol lol :D

Kalielle
04-03-2011, 08:21 AM
I was at Goblin king the other day and we were failing because we just couldn't get the totem killed in time. Had 2 other mages with us, one 54 and one 55 both using wands. I asked them to use staffs and they said they don't have any, not even cheap ones. I'm like, wth - how do you get to be a level 55 and not own even an orange staff.

But I like the bird death screams they make. Keeps out mages who are asleep at the wheel on their toes. Be ready to Rez me if that's my scream!

Yes I always jump when I hear the scream, because it sounds just like an archer on my team dying. :D That sound helps me press rez instantly when a player does; yes I do keep an eye on health bars but one also has to look at the game once in a while, and that's when the scream helps. I don't understand how some people play without sound; seems to me they're missing out on some important cues.

WhoIsThis
04-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Admittedly, Roach is arguably the toughest boss to kill. He can one hit ko a pure int mage with a staff when he crits and perhaps a pure dex bird. Even so, the fact that they wouldn't try defeats the entire point of the level - why play here rather than Hideout (less chance of dying)?

My biggest pet peeve are not the people who quit, but the ones who really mess up. I cannot believe that there are level 55 players out there who don't know how to play Gold Fever. This has replaced the orb stealing against Gurgox. There are players out here who will actually run into the rest of the team when they have the Fever. When I tell them not to, in many cases, this is news to them that they shouldn't.

Still - what bothers me is why don't they even try? I have seen level a group of level 40s once kill him. If they never try, well, they are never going to be become better players.

Occasionally, you do meet people who are doing the quest, so maybe attacking the green birds is understandable. Alternatively, their finger may have slipped (much more dangerous near vents than green birds IMO).

Echelong
04-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Admittedly, Roach is arguably the toughest boss to kill. He can one hit ko a pure int mage with a staff when he crits and perhaps a pure dex bird. Even so, the fact that they wouldn't try defeats the entire point of the level - why play here rather than Hideout (less chance of dying)?

My biggest pet peeve are not the people who quit, but the ones who really mess up. I cannot believe that there are level 55 players out there who don't know how to play Gold Fever. This has replaced the orb stealing against Gurgox. There are players out here who will actually run into the rest of the team when they have the Fever. When I tell them not to, in many cases, this is news to them that they shouldn't.

Still - what bothers me is why don't they even try? I have seen level a group of level 40s once kill him. If they never try, well, they are never going to be become better players.

Occasionally, you do meet people who are doing the quest, so maybe attacking the green birds is understandable. Alternatively, their finger may have slipped (much more dangerous near vents that green birds IMO).

This is true about GF, although it has happened to me, I normally will stay on the south side in case I get the fever and run to the entrance area and sometimes I get 1 or 2 players running the same way lol. Its bad when you get stunned for a longer period of time and people don't know where to run, my strategy is simple he who gets the fever run south the rest go north. (south meaning towards the entrance just in case).

I still have to watch my auto attacks around the fire traps and green birds, I am not used to the range of the bird yet -__-
What I try to do if I pull a bird is root them and run for my life.

WhoIsThis
04-03-2011, 11:48 AM
I still have to watch my auto attacks around the fire traps and green birds, I am not used to the range of the bird yet -__-
What I try to do if I pull a bird is root them and run for my life.

Range is 12m with crossbow and blaster, which is the same as drain life and frostbite on mage. Interestingly enough, it is also the same as the blast radius on fire blast.

LADYHADASSA
04-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Lol i hear your frustration for those who care to kill the boss for that possible pink drop... Yet people complain they dont have money..... Again face palm...i love the invites where people say just boss makes farming beautiful lol have gotten at least 4 dropps from people leaving bosses got to love that .. If people are on exp grind they should say so would save frustration.....

Seriousley a 55 that has not killed all sewer bosses yet :0 ..... No comment ... My mom said if you dont have somthing nice to say say nothing at all.....lmao

superglut2
04-03-2011, 03:25 PM
When i lvl up my chars on crush the keeper i even leave when i see mynas cause i dont wanna waste half a min killing him, so i understand the lvl 55s.

red
04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
idk i think power leveling should be alittle more strict, i found it easy to get from 45 to 50 because everyone was power leveling. it kinda defeats the purpose but i guess theres nothing u can do..