PDA

View Full Version : Version 1.7.1 has been submitted to Apple!

asommers
04-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Updated New Player Experience! Improved player flow from application launch to entering the world, especially for new players.
New Character Creation! You now see your character as they will appear in game while creating your character. You are now allowed to select from a variety of faces and armor colors when creating a new character.
New Tutorial! The improved tutorial will better teach new players the basics of how to play Pocket Legends.
Added Emote Pack 3: Kiss, Back Flip, Clap, Point
Added Emote Pack 4: The FART PACK!
New Faces are now available for purchase at the Magic Mirror!
Oasis Towne has been completely revamped. Players can now walk into the Oasis pond and heal their health and mana! Daily quests have been added to receive additional Mystery Weapons, Armor, and Helmets.
Account Verification has been removed. You can now Purchase Platinum, access the Offer Wall, and Buy All Content without registering your account. Registering your account gives you the ability to log in on any supported device, and grants you access to Dark Forest for free.
A Global ability cool down timer has been added. Firing an ability causes all abilities to be on cool down for half a second.
Character deletion now requires the characters name be entered rather than just typing "delete".
Players can now purchase a revive for full health at the position of death for 1 Platinum.
When turning in a quest to an NPC, if they have a new quest available it will be immediately offered.
Added new Balefort Sewers equipment set bonuses!
Vyxnaar Helmet of Hate has a new appearance
Joining games hosted by friends through your friend list now require a password if one has been set. Previously, you could join your friends' password-protected games without giving a password.
Empty lines no longer appear in the crafting display

MoarPewPew
04-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Omg Congratz on the submission. Sounds great!

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 06:40 PM

It exists!

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 06:40 PM
omg AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingFu
04-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Awesome!!! I wanna see how the vyx helm of hate looks before 1.7.1! But dang! Fart pack! GCD!! awesome work devs!!! I'm scared that the revive for 1P will make the need for an enchantress even lower...

sabermage
04-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Fart Pack!

Vallist
04-02-2011, 06:42 PM
YAY! how long will it get approve?

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Fart pack? Really?
{facepalm}

Had this been posted yesterday, I'd totally think it was an April Fool's joke.

Elyseon
Does global cool down mean no more spamming skills?

Agonyscene
Sooooo. That means royal sewer/queen sets get bonuses?!

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
A Global ability cool down timer has been added. Firing an ability causes all abilities to be on cool down for half a second.

Half a second GCD...this will be interesting.

New set bonuses FTW :)

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 06:46 PM
YAY! how long will it get approve?

1-2 weeks, depending on Apple.

Fart pack? Really?
<facepalm>

Had this been posted yesterday, I'd totally think it was an April Fool's joke.

Yes!

Does global cool down mean no more spamming skills?

Yes.

Sooooo. That means royal sewer/queen sets get bonuses?!

Yes.

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 06:51 PM
"Players can now purchase a revive for full health at the position of death for 1 Platinum."

Problem with this is I can see the only Mage in a group dying, and the rest of the group pressuring him/her to buy this with plat just so they don't have to wait for the walk back.
Also, another advantage only for plat users, sigh.

But so glad to hear locked games will finally work properly!!

Edit: Btw, did anyone actually see the original Vyx Helm of Hate? I thought no one has looted one yet?

Prest87
04-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Great thx devs

Kossi
04-02-2011, 06:55 PM
God... No anything for pvp...
-sigh-

Well the rest seems good

Kossi
04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Wait...new characters get faces?
So do the people who dont have faces get them for free ;)?

karmakali
04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Is this a late April Fools joke?

Agonyscene
04-02-2011, 06:58 PM
so if sewer is a set. will there be a sewer sword&shield?

aluxuryhoggy
04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm so excited!
hope apple approves soon!

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Wait...new characters get faces?
So do the people who dont have faces get them for free ;)?

Yeah I was trying not to comment on this and the whole new faces thing -- how much ya wanna bet the faces we paid for are the free ones for new chars and we'll have to buy the new ones now to look different?

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Buy a revive for one plat? I would like to comment on this but nothing I can post would be constructive.

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 07:02 PM
so if sewer is a set. will there be a sewer sword&shield?

i hope so want to finish of my bear :D

karmakali
04-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Crosses fingers.....Apple please reject fart emote pak!
The rest sounds Amazing! Plat to avoid the long run back....hell yeah!

Phoenixking
04-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Hmmmmmmm im corious bout the faces

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Buy a revive for one plat? I would like to comment on this but nothing I can post would be constructive.

Cash-option revives are in a lot of MMOs :( I hoped I wouldn't see it here.

Apocolypze
04-02-2011, 07:14 PM
ZOMG NEW PATCH!!! is the face u choose at char creation free?

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Phys, is this really a common practice?

Phoenixking
04-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Can you make it for made chars to for free please

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 07:17 PM
And btw... Choose armor colors at character creation? It's been a while since I've made a new char, but doesn't that mean new players will have different color undergarments while we oldies will still look like hobos when naked? Or will everyone have the opportunity to change it? I'm really confused about this one.

Acyer
04-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Glad i bought some sewer stuff cheap.

Zeus
04-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Glad i bought some sewer stuff cheap.

I don't think this is Sewer King Set. Otherwise they would have to add Sewer King Item's. I think they are just adding the Crown of Persistence Sets.

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 07:36 PM
I don't think this is Sewer King Set. Otherwise they would have to add Sewer King Item's. I think they are just adding the Crown of Persistence Sets.

Pure conjecture :p could be a Hammer set, a SQ staff set, or a Sewer Scarab set. Possibility.

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Was looking forward to new Royal pieces (1H/Shield), hope its a surprise :)

It can't be approved at a worse time though! Exams! D:

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Was looking forward to new Royal pieces (1H/Shield), hope its a surprise :)

It can't be approved at a worse time though! Exams! D:

OUCH! its 1 week before 2 weeks holidays!!!! (swears really loudly) yay ^,^

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 07:59 PM
OUCH! its 1 week before 2 weeks holidays!!!! (swears really loudly) yay ^,^

For you, yeah.

Uni holidays don't start til the weekend of Easter :(

Should be ok! Study now! lol

Cahaun
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Great idea about the pond regeneration.

Slush
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
vxynaar helm of hate? :O
what about the anniversary stuff?

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 08:09 PM
vxynaar helm of hate? :O
what about the anniversary stuff?

i no no one has seen 1 well i havnt

Zeus
04-02-2011, 08:09 PM
-Buys back Fury Set-

What are we waiting for!? Let's get to farming! Official Confirmation!

Kindread
04-02-2011, 08:12 PM
-Buys back Fury Set-

What are we waiting for!? Let's get to farming! Official Confirmation!

I'm down. *puts on Drainers Talon Set and Dodge ring*

Zeus
04-02-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm down. *puts on Drainers Talon Set and Dodge ring*

I'll see you in a half hour!

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Gahh, farming it is still such a bother.

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Farming Shadow Caves is so stressful. Just ran 4 times and almost had a stroke every time.

Is there any message that appears when the lv 50 Vyxnaar spawns?

Zeus
04-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES the shadow caves. Well, Maybe because I can tank the bosses with the fury :D.

Raid Roach Birds do worse in there compared to void dex birds.

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Am I the only one that absolutely LOVES the shadow caves. Well, Maybe because I can tank the bosses with the fury :D.

Raid Roach Birds do worse in there compared to void dex birds.

Yeah it seemed okay for a tank, but I could imagine for the birds/mages getting super combo KO! =/

Zeus
04-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah it seemed okay for a tank, but I could imagine for the birds/mages getting super combo KO! =/

Yeah, aggressiveness tends to get you killed in Shadow Caves :D

Junside
04-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Are we still going to be able to aim at the ground in sewers?

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Well, if anyone loots the Vyx Helm of Hate, it'll likely be you, Parth ;)

Corpser
04-02-2011, 08:40 PM
yeah shadow cave i was playing my bear full rift and i just got owned by shadow dinjin doesnt help when you solo tho

Arterra
04-02-2011, 08:43 PM
awesome! this looks so legit...

Arterra
04-02-2011, 08:44 PM
1) so ready for pvp meltdown!!!! I will join whatever game Lone joins just to watch his moves ;)
2) FART PACK FTW
3) I bet they added a waterfall...
4) sewer set bonus is live for sure.

QUESTION:
so you can now set your default armor color? I really hope that everyone gets a free choice for existing characters, considering that since we where here before any new players and new characters we helped get the game to its current position, so we should be able to have a respec/colorchange/etc 'gratis' every now and then when major changes set in :)

ps: double post for more visibility :cool:

thugimmortal
04-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Nice update
just saddens me i cant get plat to enjoy many of the features.
how long is mobile payments going to be i know its on the roadmap it has been since november im sure it would boost plat sales and also bring more players so why is it not a priority.

Diodge
04-02-2011, 08:58 PM
•Joining games hosted by friends through your friend list now require a password if one has been set. Previously, you could join your friends' password-protected games without giving a password.
THANK YOU!!! x1000000000000000000000000000

Magic Mirror! YaY

woot woot..... This looks like some neat and fun stuff.

The upgrade on how to play at the start is a super good idea.

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I have one thing to say.
The helm of hate had BETTER not look like that three horned piece of crap April Fool's that Klemen's made. Soz Klemzies.

EDIT: GCD, means I have to re-spec now.

WARNING TO ALL TWINK BEARS!
SUPER KNOCK BACK (Stomp+SMS) Will NO LONGER WORK!
BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm thinking, Papounder baburds shall rule now, with huge wep damage.
People will start maxing crit skills.
Bears shall rule the world. (End-Game, not Twinking)

Arterra
04-02-2011, 09:05 PM
I have one thing to say.
The helm of hate had BETTER not look like that three horned piece of crap April Fool's that Klemen's made. Soz Klemzies.

or DID he? is that why they are changing it? ;)

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 09:06 PM

LMAO!
That's hurting my head.
Oh! The logic!

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:07 PM

That was a total Photshop job. He forgot to edit the armor score, his initial post/screenshot with no weapon and shield, Royal Sewer Plate and the "helm" had 168 armor. Not possible ;)

Arterra
04-02-2011, 09:08 PM
That was a total Photshop job. He forgot to edit the armor score, his initial post/screenshot with no weapon and shield, Royal Sewer Plate and the "helm" had 168 armor. Not possible ;)

or IS it? was the armor of the helm really THAT HIGH? did he then photoshop it to go along with you??

im in your MIND

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 09:11 PM
They did the same thing with the original, announce a redesign before looted as a way of confirming it's existence.

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:12 PM
or IS it? was the armor of the helm really THAT HIGH? did he then photoshop it to go along with you??

im in your MIND

Nope...the helm showed like 36 armor.

You're not in my mind, there's no room with all the rocks up there. Try again ;)

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 09:14 PM
They did the same thing with the original, announce a redesign before looted as a way of confirming it's existence.

Haha so you're saying that it's not really getting redesigned?

I guess we'll never know unless someone loots one before the update!

Kossi
04-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Updated New Player Experience! Improved player flow from application launch to entering the world, especially for new players.woot
New Character Creation! You now see your character as they will appear in game while creating your character. You are now allowed to select from a variety of faces and armor colors when creating a new character.woot IF we get it too
New Tutorial! The improved tutorial will better teach new players the basics of how to play Pocket Legends.woot
Added Emote Pack 3: Kiss, Back Flip, Clap, Point woot
Added Emote Pack 4: The FART PACK! woot i guess
New Faces are now available for purchase at the Magic Mirror! woot
Oasis Towne has been completely revamped. Players can now walk into the Oasis pond and heal their health and mana! Daily quests have been added to receive additional Mystery Weapons, Armor, and Helmets. woot
Account Verification has been removed. You can now Purchase Platinum, access the Offer Wall, and Buy All Content without registering your account. Registering your account gives you the ability to log in on any supported device, and grants you access to Dark Forest for free. woot
A Global ability cool down timer has been added. Firing an ability causes all abilities to be on cool down for half a second. wooot
Character deletion now requires the characters name be entered rather than just typing "delete". woot
Players can now purchase a revive for full health at the position of death for 1 Platinum. -1 rrgh
When turning in a quest to an NPC, if they have a new quest available it will be immediately offered. woot
Added new Balefort Sewers equipment set bonuses! woot
Vyxnaar Helmet of Hate has a new appearance we'll see ;)
Joining games hosted by friends through your friend list now require a password if one has been set. Previously, you could join your friends' password-protected games without giving a password. woot
Empty lines no longer appear in the crafting display woot

no pvp? rrgh
My Review. .

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:30 PM
no pvp? rrgh
My Review. .

GCD will radically change PvP.

Kossi
04-02-2011, 09:33 PM
GCD will radically change PvP.

i mean REWARDS

Lovenus
04-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Updated New Player Experience! Improved player flow from application launch to entering the world, especially for new players.
New Character Creation! You now see your character as they will appear in game while creating your character. You are now allowed to select from a variety of faces and armor colors when creating a new character.
New Tutorial! The improved tutorial will better teach new players the basics of how to play Pocket Legends.
Oasis Towne has been completely revamped. Players can now walk into the Oasis pond and heal their health and mana! Daily quests have been added to receive additional Mystery Weapons, Armor, and Helmets.
Account Verification has been removed. You can now Purchase Platinum, access the Offer Wall, and Buy All Content without registering your account. Registering your account gives you the ability to log in on any supported device, and grants you access to Dark Forest for free.
Character deletion now requires the characters name be entered rather than just typing "delete".
Players can now purchase a revive for full health at the position of death for 1 Platinum.
When turning in a quest to an NPC, if they have a new quest available it will be immediately offered.
Joining games hosted by friends through your friend list now require a password if one has been set. Previously, you could join your friends' password-protected games without giving a password.

1) Great!
2) Maybe this is the reason that I will play a level 1 again
3) Awesome!
4 - 8) Yay!
9) I guess teamwork is the key
10) Lol. Ok.
11) Mages are out. Welcome the era of king birds and bears
12 - 14) Yay!
15) Password lock from friends. BEST improvement ever!!!!!!!!!!! Rating 10/10
16) I didn't notice it. Lol

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:48 PM
i mean REWARDS

I don't see the word 'rewards' in your first post, unless you used invisible e-ink :p

I dig the password lock actually working as intended in this change, big time.

Zeus
04-02-2011, 09:49 PM
I don't see the word 'rewards' in your first post, unless you used invisible e-ink :p

I dig the password lock actually working as intended in this change, big time.

Just realized though, It will be a major pain forming parties and informing them of your password.

Lesrider
04-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Just realized though, It will be a major pain forming parties and informing them of your password.

Nah, it just makes it a lot easier to keep a team together with 0 booting :)

Man I wish it was working properly back in our ao3 rushing days.

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:53 PM

Yeah true....but worth the minor hassle to keep the 'friends-of-friends' or more from happening. I'll just keep my password standard so people get used to seeing if I am hosting a game, they'll already know what I usually use.

Plus....we all know your password is "parthisastudmuffin" :D

Ladylove
04-02-2011, 09:57 PM
I'm going to be farting EVERYWHERE!

+100 charm to STS

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I'm going to be farting EVERYWHERE!

+100 charm to STS

lol im tempted to sig ur unladylike comment :P

Ladylove
04-02-2011, 10:04 PM
lol im tempted to sig ur unladylike comment :P

Lol, but I will be! You just wait. When you least expect it, I will creep from the shadows and fart on you. Teehee -runs away-

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Lol, but I will be! You just wait. When you least expect it, I will creep from the shadows and fart on you. Teehee -runs away-

I don't know if picturing you doing that makes it cute, or just :|. Lol

Wrap
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow this is great! Great job devs! :)

Ladylove
04-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I don't know if picturing you doing that makes it cute, or just :|. Lol

Bahahaha. I'm just really excited about the new emotes. Of course, I am MORE excited about the global CD.

icantgetkills
04-02-2011, 10:11 PM

ahh i want to sig them all hahaha :P

Ladylove
04-02-2011, 10:12 PM
ahh i want to sig them all hahaha :P

Story of my life. I find like 10 quotes a day that I want to sig, but they all won't fit :/

Zeus
04-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah true....but worth the minor hassle to keep the 'friends-of-friends' or more from happening. I'll just keep my password standard so people get used to seeing if I am hosting a game, they'll already know what I usually use.

Plus....we all know your password is "parthisastudmuffin" :D

Nah, It's Moogerfoogerisbeast. :D

JaytB
04-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Now THAT's why I like pocket legends! The updates keep coming and STS is unique in how closely they listen to the community. Keep up the fantastic work :D

LADYHADASSA
04-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Vexnar helm of hate is not an April fools?!? Saweet!!!! Especially love the password on protected games for all :) everything sounds great.... 1/2 sec cool down between skills ... Hmmm look forward to trying this on combos :)

noneo
04-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Great work devs! I am looking forward to trying out the new character customizations. Also, I am excited to finally try out/master the GCD :)

I'm assuming this is going to come out at the same time as the Anniversary Update?

FluffNStuff
04-02-2011, 11:05 PM
/boot FluffNStuff wasted teams time by not reviving self

Rusalio
04-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Got to disagree here... Most of the friends that do play are good enough to farm in the party. Gonna be a pain to have to stop and whisper the password when friends want in....would have been better to add a tick besides the password for explicit ps required.

Nah, it just makes it a lot easier to keep a team together with 0 booting :)

Man I wish it was working properly back in our ao3 rushing days.

Moogerfooger
04-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Nah, It's Moogerfoogerisbeast. :D

Lol. I like how you think. Here are +7 pimp points.

icantgetkills
04-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Lol. I like how you think. Here are +7 pimp points.

i want pimp points :,(

Conradin
04-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Dang dawg- I deserve a whole handful of pimp points. Im te only stinking intbear on here.

icantgetkills
04-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Dang dawg- I deserve a whole handful of pimp points. Im te only stinking intbear on here.

jack my swag

icantgetkills
04-03-2011, 12:26 AM
i give you +1 pvp point :)

yayyyayayayayayay :d

Major
04-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Wow you devs are awesome can't wait for this one.

superglut2
04-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Very good patch.

Frenzyn
04-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Does anyone know how to even get the vynaxxar? Just wondering, is it on the last shadowcave or what level? and what is the bosses' name that drops it? and about what % does he show up

KaotiicxDream
04-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Not submitted for Android yet ? :-(

nazgulking
04-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Awesome devs. Can't wait :)

Any sneak preview on the new faces?

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 04:06 AM

+1 Telling It Like It Is points (since +1 is not enough anymore)

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Not submitted for Android yet ? :-(

They don't need to. When apple approves, STS can put the Android version up at the same time.

Necrobane
04-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Yeah don't like it much, removing the non paid fun slowly but casually out of the game.

Necrobane
04-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Woops got destracted and forgot what I meant to say..AWSOME JOB DEVS some cool things this update :D

Klemen
04-03-2011, 05:42 AM
hurry up apple!! zomg. 100th post ^^

superglut2
04-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Vynx helm is map 5 shadow caves.

Klemen
04-03-2011, 07:10 AM
how do you know?

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 07:20 AM
how do you know?

Cinco said it. But he could have been lying ;)

Klemen
04-03-2011, 07:31 AM
why would they change the look of it for 2 times already if nobody has it?

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 07:32 AM
why would they change the look of it for 2 times already if nobody has it?

Fluff's theory was that it was mainly to confirm that it exists, since people have been doubting it.

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Fluff's theory was that it was mainly to confirm that it exists, since people have been doubting it.

That's true.

For all we know, they could even get away without changing it at all, since we don't even know how it looks like. Lol.

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 07:42 AM
That's true.

For all we know, they could even get away without changing it at all, since we don't even know how it looks like. Lol.

That's why everyone needs to start farming like crazy and loot one before the update!

Klemen
04-03-2011, 07:47 AM
lets go we need a farming team!!! lol

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 07:47 AM
That's why everyone needs to start farming like crazy and loot one before the update!

Ugh I want to. Like I'm pumped and thrilled to, and when we actually start clearing and get to the bosses, everything just spirals down from there.

Minimum tank pot, birds/mages get one shotted left and right, you have to pull them precisely or 1. too many bosses on you or; 2. they reset.

Not to mention all the barrels that spawn right where you fight.

There was especially one Shadow Prince we were fighting in his room, he literally reset like 3-4 times in the same room for no reason, we don't know why.

All that, and basing on the speculation that it actually drops. We don't even know where, other than Cinco telling us in the final cave, if he's telling the truth :P

It's definitely a really hard item to farm. =/

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Ugh I want to. Like I'm pumped and thrilled to, and when we actually start clearing and get to the bosses, everything just spirals down from there.

Minimum tank pot, birds/mages get one shotted left and right, you have to pull them precisely or 1. too many bosses on you or; 2. they reset.

There was especially one Shadow Prince we were fighting in his room, he literally reset like 3-4 times in the same room for no reason, we don't know why.

Hehe no kidding. When I first found out about it, I sent a PM here to a few friends saying how we should farm like crazy blah blah blah. I did one run with Fluff and never wanted to go back lol (not bc of Fluff, tho! :p).

Klemen
04-03-2011, 07:53 AM

All that, and basing on the speculation that it actually drops. We don't even know where, other than Cinco telling us in the final cave, if he's telling the truth :P

maybe he drops the vyx! he respawns just like vyxnaar O.o

Acyer
04-03-2011, 07:55 AM

Na it says royal set bonuses so I take that as a set bonus.

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Hehe no kidding. When I first found out about it, I sent a PM here to a few friends saying how we should farm like crazy blah blah blah. I did one run with Fluff and never wanted to go back lol (not bc of Fluff, tho! :p).

Exactly like me!

After I read the submitted changes, I directly logged on and messaged Phys that we'd farm him. We got a group together and 4 runs later we all needed a break. Hahaha.

maybe he drops the vyx! he respawns just like vyxnaar O.o

I was thinking that too, but there are 3 (?) more Shadow Princes just like him, that particular one was just really stubborn or had some sort of glitch thinking it was out of its "area" therefore resetting, even if it was just in the same room.

I've heard Shadow Demons (the ones that look just like Vyx, but all black) drop them. I've also heard the last spawning Shadow Anubis drops them, so I really have no clue :P

Klemen
04-03-2011, 07:58 AM
maybe its all a joke

superss
04-03-2011, 07:58 AM
farm all of em!! lol

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Yeah it kinda sucks that no one's actually seen a new enemy in there to claim as Vyx. Until we do, or get the helm to drop from something, there's only speculation.

Klemen
04-03-2011, 08:00 AM
check the sig i made for u superss ;)

superss
04-03-2011, 08:09 AM
wow its awesome :) thanks!

noneo
04-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Yeah it kinda sucks that no one's actually seen a new enemy in there to claim as Vyx. Until we do, or get the helm to drop from something, there's only speculation.

I'm beginning to think that it is more and more a random spawn monster. Similar to how Mynas King spawns in CTK. It seems that not enough people have been in there, and are familiar enough, to tell if a monster has spawned or if it is programmed to be there all the time.

check the sig i made for u superss ;)

What does that have to do with anything about version 1.7.1 ? lol

Klemen
04-03-2011, 08:32 AM
What does that have to do with anything about version 1.7.1 ? lol

he didnt saw my PM before :)

Kalielle
04-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see the new emotes actually - am I being childish? :D I already told my husband I'm going to be very boring (real life) company the week this is approved. :)

Yes that's the one point that got me worried too. I hope it doesn't become some new standard among noobs to pressure people into spending the one plat. I'd be okay with this if there was some gold equivalent to it.

Remember when pots first became fashionable (when AO3 first came out and was really hard), and people were complaining that they had no place in some groups because they weren't rich enough to pot? And even now when someone pots dumpster I know everyone in my team starts making jokes about how that person is rich... Now that may be bad enough, but imagine that "wow rich" would now start referring to real world money. "Sorry, only real-life-rich kids allowed in this farming group. We are doing all birds no mages for greater dps, so you have to be able to afford rezzing yourself."

BeardedBear
04-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Please stop changing features that currently cost plat, or have in the past. If something cost plat (REAL MONEY), under no circumstances should you change the prices or alter the items unless you are prepared to reimburse people. Even a response would be nice.

Klemen
04-03-2011, 08:43 AM
fart emotes (sick)

hawkei
04-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Be ready for fart spamming

krazii
04-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Emote packs - Yay! (please make "FART PACK" mutable though)
GCD - Booo
Purchasable Revive - Boo
New BS set bonuses - Yay!
Vyx Helm - Ohhhhhh Yea!

Require Pw to join friends games - Booo, please add a toggle switch that requires friends to have PW also, this is going to be a pain in the.....having to pm a friend for the pw to their game.

Kraz

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Require Pw to join friends games - Booo, please add a toggle switch that requires friends to have PW also, this is going to be a pain in the.....having to pm a friend for the pw to their game.

Kraz

Yeah its gonna be a bit tedious, especially when having the same group for hours end.

Zeus
04-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Yeah its gonna be a bit tedious, especially when having the same group for hours end.

Just going to have a copy and paste message saying. My password is "so and so"

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Just going to have a copy and paste message saying. My password is "so and so"

Mmm true, that too.

But I mean, joining the same host over and over would also mean typing the same password over and over? And the host would have to be typing the same password over and over to create too?

I think I'll be creating open games more, even if we're full. More people to boot =/

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I would have figured invited friends would not need a pw. Hope that becomes the case.

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Is there anyone here who actually thinks this plat for rev is a good idea?

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
I would have figured invited friends would not need a pw. Hope that becomes the case.

Same. Ideally, only invited friends or friends with the password should be able to join.
And you should be able to save the same password so you don't have to type it in each time.

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 09:54 AM

If our only mage dies in final cave, and uses 1 plat, which ultimately saves our group and I get the new Vyx helm, then I like it :D

But those things need to happen first. Until then, I'm not really for it.

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 09:58 AM
If our only mage dies in final cave, and uses 1 plat, which ultimately saves our group and I get the new Vyx helm, then I like it :D

But those things need to happen first. Until then, I'm not really for it.

That's exactly what I mean, though. Why should the only Mage have to spend his/her plat to keep the rest of the team from having to do so (or walk)? It's not like you can give the person plat to make it more fair.
I think buying revs is ridiculous in any case, but making it for plat is a whole lot worse than making it available for gold.

Ellyidol
04-03-2011, 10:05 AM
That's exactly what I mean, though. Why should the only Mage have to spend his/her plat to keep the rest of the team from having to do so (or walk)? It's not like you can give the person plat to make it more fair.
I think buying revs is ridiculous in any case, but making it for plat is a whole lot worse than making it available for gold.

Fair argument :)

Mages can argue that if everyone gets a 1 plat-skill that only mages have, why don't they get a 1 plat option that lets them buff/use other class skills.

mugen
04-03-2011, 10:14 AM
ugh should have bought a sewer robe cheap. lol
this sounds like a great update tho thanks devs !

karmakali
04-03-2011, 10:26 AM

(Shield up for flaming)
Okay...I can think of several situations where I personally would want the plat for rev option. Do I plan on using it on a regular basis just to save another mage from revving me or to save myself a run back? No.
Do I like having the OPTION to rev myself so that I can get back into helping my party through a difficult part of a map? Yes. (Shadow Caves is a perfect example)
I understand the many concerns about the expectation of party members for you to utilize this option but that is where I suggest you re-evaluate the party you are in.
I mean....runs would be breezy if we all potted up with high end elixirs but rarely have I seen a group demand a player participate in potting up.
There will always be idiots who set some weird rule...like must rev self, must super pot, must not be wearing Lucky Shamrock..... just don't play with them!

Ultimately it is an option....use it or don't. :)
*my 2 cents.....be nice its just an opinion :)

Echelong
04-03-2011, 10:29 AM
This is a great update. Only thing thats gonna be annoying is the password thing for farming teams but only a bit annoying. Overall I love it.

The plat for rev is not a bad idea at least its a 1 plat and I would use it if I am the only mage and we are at the end of the stage or on a boss. This is gonna depend a lot on the group and now with the GCD pugs can be more of a pain than a challenge, we will just have to wait and see.

Devs should give us the options to change our appearance and select an armor color :-)

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 10:56 AM
(Shield up for flaming)
Okay...I can think of several situations where I personally would want the plat for rev option.
No need for the shield, differing opinions are always welcome, and in fact I too could think of some situations where I would like having the option. That being said, my issue with it is not that it is a problem for me, for you, or even all the other people that would post here. I feel I need to give voice to the people who don't post, the low level players.
The way I see this being implemented is that the respawn button will now have a revive (1 Plat) option next to it, and for new players this is not going to look like an 'option', but a feature. Some will embrace it and we will have a whole 'generation' of self revivers, and some will be turned off by it, causing them to be turned off to the game. Think of your early experience with the game, meeting players and looking to form parties. And think of how much you died early in the game. The pressure to just hit the revive button and not look like a noob will be extremely high. It will be even worse if your mistake caused some else to die, and YOU cost THEM plat.
As always, just thoughts, and counter opinions are welcome.

Kalielle
04-03-2011, 11:09 AM
I mean....runs would be breezy if we all potted up with high end elixirs but rarely have I seen a group demand a player participate in potting up.

Really? Used to be done all the time when farming AO3 for the level 50 cap, and now again I see it done for Shadow Caves.

But at least with pots you can buy them with gold, and no one can tell whether you spent platinum or not. This avoids any discussion of how much platinum a person has and how they can afford it, which is as it should be.

Imagine what it would feel like if the group demanded of a player that he rez himself with platinum, and the player would have to explain that he can't afford it or won't spend platinum for whatever reason. I've seen kids flame each other before for not being able to afford plat ("you/your family must be really poor if you can't afford the [insert name of plat item here]"). It's not a pretty sight trust me. But at least it was kept to a minimum because plat items don't really affect anyone else and aren't that good for most things except twinking. This would be a very visible plat purchase that affects the whole group. Do you really want some people becoming popular because they always rez themselves with platinum (the way players who pot damage all the time are always welcome in groups now)?

Yes hosts can boot for all sorts of silly reasons but none of them would hurt the way it would to be booted for not being able to spend real life money during a game. Requiring everyone to pot is not the same thing because people can pot with their game gold and many do; it's a mark of in-game achievement to have gathered enough gold to be able to pot; being able to buy platinum isn't.

(Btw, none of the above was meant to flame anyone who expressed a different opinion. :) We need to hear all opinions so please keep posting them. I feel strongly about the issue but I'm not upset at anyone who disagrees with me.)

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 11:13 AM
More good points, Kallielle. I agree.
I really wish it was an April Fool's joke!

Echelong
04-03-2011, 11:13 AM
mmmm I am thinking that the plat rev can get ugly at times. For us mages its gonna get even uglier if the group dies, and if there a little kids in the group (the ones without manners not all) its gonna get even uglier. STS has always balanced the game between gold and plat when we voice our opinions lets see what they will say about this.

Nightarcher
04-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Plat for revive:

You know the reason I think this is a terrible idea? The game becomes more about money than skill. You can buy equipment and dungeons with plat, but when you start buying your way through a dungeon... There's a problem. Except for elixirs, there really shouldn't be any platinum options in-dungeon that replace the need for Mages' revives.

Yes, I know not many people will use it. But the mere option takes away the need for skill because you have a failsafe if the team doesn't work well.

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Not many people will use it? My prediction is you will see level 3's self reviving in FH1.

karmakali
04-03-2011, 11:50 AM
@FluffNStuff and Kalielle- all good points and potential issues. I was speaking more from a personal point of view than from a beginning players perspective. Thanks for some additional perspective. :)

If the above stated problems do come to fruition then perhaps the devs would consider withholding this plat for rev option until players reach a certain level....or something along those lines to offset the potential abuses. I am just starting a new character so it will be interesting to see how this plays out at both ends of the spectrum.

Barbamitsos
04-03-2011, 12:14 PM

i told justg about the fart pack long time ago :D

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
i told justg about the fart pack long time ago :D

Now we know who to throw the rotten eggs at :p

Mathuyama
04-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Wow this is great! Great job devs! :)

Yes thatīs very great!

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Fair argument :)

Mages can argue that if everyone gets a 1 plat-skill that only mages have, why don't they get a 1 plat option that lets them buff/use other class skills.

I think the only fair solution is for only mages to have self revive for plat. Then bears can have remove sewer grates for plat and birds can have remove global and individual cool down on skills for plat.

Conradin
04-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Revive for plat should only e an option when there is 1 char i a map.

Nightarcher
04-03-2011, 12:51 PM
I think the only fair solution is for only mages to have self revive for plat. Then bears can have remove sewer grates for plat and birds can have remove global and individual cool down on skills for plat.

You forgot re-roll loot for plat. And of course you can do it multiple times. :)

superglut2
04-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I like the revive for 1 plat option. Will dev speed up boss battles.

skavenger216
04-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I see the fart pack being spammed to the point of annoyance. Looks like ill be disabling my PL sounds :(

KaotiicxDream
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM
This patch is really good :-) I like all the new stuff ;-)
Farting pack sounds interesting..

10 charm points to all the Devs :-)

As G said: "Devs need 10 charm points too". Here you go .

Kossi
04-03-2011, 02:36 PM
I like the revive for 1 plat option. Will dev speed up boss battles.

if i lost 1 platinum for every time i died..

nazgulking
04-03-2011, 02:38 PM
We will see some love to frost haven (Lost expedition towne)? :)

Zeus
04-03-2011, 02:45 PM

I'd owe 3094 platinum to STS.

zagrosX
04-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Oh Thanks .......

Kossi
04-03-2011, 02:46 PM
I'd owe 3094 platinum to STS.

exactly...the 1p for revival is a definite no-no for me

superglut2
04-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Same im not going to ever use it but im sure there are a few ppl that will.

Kossi
04-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Same im not going to ever use it but im sure there are a few ppl that will.

only the rich kids.. who accidently tap it
EDIT: oh i hope they dont put it next to "respawn"

KingFu
04-03-2011, 03:28 PM

50 on my main... 800 on my archer....200 on my tank...100 on my mule (lol) and 50 across my twinks.

1200 plat :(

Ayrilana
04-03-2011, 04:04 PM
I should've bought more SQ robes lol. I bought some when they were 86k and not they're around 240k.

krazii
04-03-2011, 04:59 PM
mmmm I am thinking that the plat rev can get ugly at times. For us mages its gonna get even uglier if the group dies, and if there a little kids in the group (the ones without manners not all) its gonna get even uglier.

Think 1 plat revs are gonna cause prob? Wait till all the ill-mannered players get ahold of the "FART" pack. It will be fart haven and castle fart 24/7. Devs. Please make this pack mutable. It's gonna cause problems.

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Think 1 plat revs are gonna cause prob? Wait till all the ill-mannered players get ahold of the "FART" pack. It will be fart haven and castle fart 24/7. Devs. Please make this pack mutable. It's gonna cause problems.

Any chance the fart pack stuff got slipped in by accident and was meant for April Fool's. I don't understand why the devs would want to encourage that kind of behavior when there's enough lewd and crude behavior to be found.

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
The thing that's got me curious is that it is not a fart emote, but a pack of different fart emotes. So what kind of farts are they gonna have?

Lesrider
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
The thing that's got me curious is that it is not a fart emote, but a pack of different fart emotes. So what kind of farts are they gonna have?

Lol so true.
I'll just {facepalm} again.

Kindread
04-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Ooh. Hopefully I can start pimping my crown again with the set bonuses. Awesome! New faces? What other birds are there? Duck, chicken, bald eagle, owl, swan, hmmm.

Physiologic
04-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Perhaps it's not really a "fart" emote per se but maybe an emote of your character waving their hands in front of their nose, as if they just smelled a fart.

Survivorfan
04-03-2011, 06:31 PM

Wet ones, really loud ones, ones that you can't hear but remove some of your health (silent but deadly), lol

FluffNStuff
04-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Those are just the sounds, can't wait to see the animations for the different farts. Wonder if the wet ones come with a fun wiping and airing out the shorts sequence.

Ladylove
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
This patch is really good :-) I like all the new stuff ;-)
Farting pack sounds interesting..

10 charm points to all the Devs :-)

As G said: "Devs need 10 charm points too". Here you go .

AHEM. CHARM POINTS ARE MY THING. GTFO MY CHARM.

/end rant

shmoo
04-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Cash-option revives are in a lot of MMOs :( I hoped I wouldn't see it here.

This will help the devs to create a better PL for all of us.. (and also their other games..) ;)

noneo
04-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry to revive old posts...

STS? :p

Honestly though, I don't really see an issue with it. I don't think that many people will be using it that much, probably only on boss fights. I doubt after dying 100 times in the sewers that people will be constantly using this. Many players have 1k+ deaths. That is a LOT of plat if all were spent on reviving.

I understand that it MAY reduce the need for a mage, but mages offer a lot to a party besides rev, and I don't think they will be replaced by this.

What other issues are you concerned about regarding the plat-for-revive (PFR)?

Imagine what it would feel like if the group demanded of a player that he rez himself with platinum, and the player would have to explain that he can't afford it or won't spend platinum for whatever reason. I've seen kids flame each other before for not being able to afford plat ("you/your family must be really poor if you can't afford the [insert name of plat item here]"). It's not a pretty sight trust me. But at least it was kept to a minimum because plat items don't really affect anyone else and aren't that good for most things except twinking. This would be a very visible plat purchase that affects the whole group. Do you really want some people becoming popular because they always rez themselves with platinum (the way players who pot damage all the time are always welcome in groups now)?

Honestly, if a group demanded that I spend plat on a revive, I don't think I would be farming with that group anymore. It should be totally up to the individual to decide whether or not to revive.

That is very unfortunate though about flaming for not being able to afford plat :/ I feel bad for those individuals.

Any chance the fart pack stuff got slipped in by accident and was meant for April Fool's. I don't understand why the devs would want to encourage that kind of behavior when there's enough lewd and crude behavior to be found.

I agree to this statement.

mcyto
04-04-2011, 12:55 AM
global cooldown? nooo.... :(

I curious to see this "fart pack." Sounds very interesting.

I wonder how many people would actually use the "revive for full health for 1 platinum"???

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 12:58 AM
The "GRR" emoticon already looks like your farting ;)

Well at least for a bear it looks like you are.

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Sorry, double post - slow internet.

StompArtist
04-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Those are just the sounds, can't wait to see the animations for the different farts. Wonder if the wet ones come with a fun wiping and airing out the shorts sequence.

2 words: Brown trails.

Hankomachos
04-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Can't wait for the emotes and faces!!!! YEEEEEEEE!!! :D

Hankomachos
04-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Not to mention the fart ones!!!!!! :)

superglut2
04-04-2011, 03:29 PM
I want the fart pack now :D

Kindread
04-04-2011, 05:03 PM
2 words: Brown trails.

Awesome! They can use the same animation as Thorn Wall bu just make it brown! So efficient!

razerfingers
04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Hurry up apple ur too slow ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

romgar1
04-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Two words that make every 8-80 year old boy smile... FART PACK!!!!!

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Two words that make every 8-80 year old boy smile... FART PACK!!!!!

Good thing they haven't invented smellevision yet -- or the iDevice equivalent.

nightwish5
04-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Just 2 words freaking awesome!!!!!

giayuan
04-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Great job!! so many unanswered questions though... this is i think the first update thread where devs havent at least posted once...

sch00l86
04-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Well.. Sewer kings set bonus will be added?

This set have a good regen but also is worse Critical bonus , Damage bonus , Hit bouns than even Green item name is underling's gemstone ...

It must be added set bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please

I love this item... But I can't feel i have a whole set.....

Please give it set-bonus and effect!!!!!!
It will be ok if set bonus is bad

This item is best expensive among all dex item except scarab

Please give it a reason having best expensive price

Thank you for reading

UniitsHD
04-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Cooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!

MayhemMonkey
04-05-2011, 06:31 AM

+1

I seem to have perfected the "die" part, I just have to work on "kill" a little more... :o
...I think it's time for me to purchase 2k plats... :eek:

superglut2
04-05-2011, 06:45 AM
Well best will be new magic mirror skins.

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Well best will be new magic mirror skins.

Not unless they allow us to switch back and forth between faces we've already paid for.

BeardedBear
04-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Want to take any bets on the new faces costing more than 5 plat?

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 07:58 AM

If there is a Squirrel I am willing to pay lots more than 5 plats!!!

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 08:06 AM
If there is a Squirrel I am willing to pay lots more than 5 plats!!!

I can't see how you could look like a squirrel without the tail ;)

Echelong
04-05-2011, 08:11 AM

Doubt they will so that, devs said in patch 1.7 that they standardized plat costs for faces, gear and similar stuff. Only the holiday items cost more because they are limited but standard items cost the same.

If they did that they would break their word.

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 08:14 AM
I can't see how you could look like a squirrel without the tail ;)

True. That would make for... God forbid... Hamsters. YUCK.

aloysiuslau
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Be waiting for it to arrive in my Android phone. keke!

superglut2
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Yea i, waiting on makimg my new char so i can see what new faces we can use on char creation.

lilbyrdie
04-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Maybe I missed it... do all of these items require a new client? What about the Android side of things?

Yuck.

Because you need heals in towns?

The quests sound great.

This is client based? Does that mean people don't have to upgrade and can avoid getting GCD? Will there be some forced upgrade?

This is huge. I could have used this last night. Being the only mage in a group sucks -- but this has the potential of changing that around. Wonderful idea!

It's about time!

Mmmm, set bonuses.

Excellent. I can now truly solo. Will make experiments easier. :)

superglut2
04-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Well the heal just probqbly means they added a waterfall cause everyone wanted one. Thats what im guessing lols. Anyways.. U have to upgrade to 1.7.1 or else u cant play pl. Hoe that explqins it for the cooldowns.

lilbyrdie
04-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Well the heal just probqbly means they added a waterfall cause everyone wanted one. Thats what im guessing lols. Anyways.. U have to upgrade to 1.7.1 or else u cant play pl. Hoe that explqins it for the cooldowns.

So if it doesn't hit Android at the same time?? I guess I should look at it positively... that means it will hit Android at the same time, and we're just waiting impatiently for the Apple review process...

shmoo
04-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Any news on the release date of this? I noticed a few hours ago when I ran the Pocket Legend app, it downloaded something. Was it the 1.7.1 content? :D

Conradin
04-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Lol that wasnt 1.7.1, ^ tle be biggg. They sead mid april.

karmakali
04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
That was just a patch to fix a few things.....will be offline at least an hour I would think for upcoming content.

shmoo
04-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Lol that wasnt 1.7.1, ^ tle be biggg. They sead mid april.

Thanks! :)

Aziscitie
04-06-2011, 01:43 AM

About time...Im getting tired of the old faces (I want a panda mask for my mage!). And please don't make us purchase the new faces for more than 5 platinum

superglut2
04-06-2011, 06:16 AM
So if it doesn't hit Android at the same time?? I guess I should look at it positively... that means it will hit Android at the same time, and we're just waiting impatiently for the Apple review process...

Been like that with all patches. Devs have something planned for 18th april. So even IF apple approves faster they are most likely going to update on 18th. I rly hope its faster andwe get another patch (event patch) for 18th.

Apocolypze
04-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I really want to be able to change the default armor color

GarrettMickley
04-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Fart pack? Really?
{facepalm}

That's exactly how I feel about it.

Laviticus
04-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Couldn't agree more ;(

Apostar
04-07-2011, 11:08 PM
lol oops excuse me. Can't wait

Suntv
04-08-2011, 04:59 AM
About time...Im getting tired of the old faces (I want a panda mask for my mage!). And please don't make us purchase the new faces for more than 5 platinum

It's not about the plat, it's about having to buy back the original for 5 plat each time you change back...

superglut2
04-08-2011, 09:00 AM
that rly is a problem. the system meeds to remember the faces and save them so your account and once u purchase 1 face u have it with all chars. would be so much better.

Lesrider
04-08-2011, 09:06 AM
that rly is a problem. the system meeds to remember the faces and save them so your account and once u purchase 1 face u have it with all chars. would be so much better.

We discussed this in length in another thread, and it looks like it's not changing :(

Edit: Never mind, read that wrong. What we discussed was being able to change back to other faces you paid for without having to pay again.

lilbyrdie
04-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Been like that with all patches. Devs have something planned for 18th april. So even IF apple approves faster they are most likely going to update on 18th. I rly hope its faster andwe get another patch (event patch) for 18th.

Makes sense. Thanks :)

Hayabusaz
04-09-2011, 12:21 PM
All I can say at the moment is, congratulations to the devs for this mega super update.
Thanks a lot !

- Peace, MC .

Radicalee
04-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Wow cant wait for this one! only thing that worries me is the global cool down other than that its superb job, when will this come out? anyone know?

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 10:25 PM
I know the next thing to fix. Can you stop banning ppl for no reason because I got banned for no reason for 3 days. If you want details ask thade cuz I messaged him 2 times thanks

karmakali
04-09-2011, 11:18 PM
I know the next thing to fix. Can you stop banning ppl for no reason because I got banned for no reason for 3 days. If you want details ask thade cuz I messaged him 2 times thanks

Well...if you get banned again it may be for discussing bans in forums.....
Not the place for it.
:)

davidis57
04-10-2011, 04:10 AM
It says I quote" added new balefort sewers equipment set bonuses". It does not say sewer king or queen. It does not say royal or crown of persistence. A lot of items drop besides pinks in the sewers. They are all considered sewer equipment. So this statement is kinda vague. What equipment we talking about? Please answer if you really know the answer. Maybe a dev can answer this.

TANKKAAR
04-11-2011, 03:45 AM
It says I quote" added new balefort sewers equipment set bonuses". It does not say sewer king or queen. It does not say royal or crown of persistence. A lot of items drop besides pinks in the sewers. They are all considered sewer equipment. So this statement is kinda vague. What equipment we talking about? Please answer if you really know the answer. Maybe a dev can answer this.

If you actually think about it, what your implying is very far fetched to say the least.... Lvl35, 50, & 55 set bonuses have been awarded to ONLY pink item sets & very specific items complete sets. I see no reason why this should or would change now, do you? It could mean sewer king, queen & royal or it could mean new items to complete the sets.....but seriously to think yellows, greens, & purps are going to get bonus...... All im saying is dont hold your breath! But ill cross my fingers for you :-)

Corpser
04-11-2011, 04:25 AM
If you actually think about it, what your implying is very far fetched to say the least.... Lvl35, 50, & 55 set bonuses have been awarded to ONLY pink item sets & very specific items complete sets. I see no reason why this should or would change now, do you? It could mean sewer king, queen & royal or it could mean new items to complete the sets.....but seriously to think yellows, greens, & purps are going to get bonus...... All im saying is dont hold your breath! But ill cross my fingers for you :-)

they could just mean lvl 53 fury items guys

TANKKAAR
04-11-2011, 04:37 AM
they could just mean lvl 53 fury items guys

Once again.... and I hate to be the nay sayer but, highly unlikely (although cool thought considering my lvl 52mage is in full 51 fury) if we have learned anything from the past it has only been the sets at the lvl cap that have received set bonuses.

Dieter2222
04-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Can you please make something so you can change gold into platinum?

Thx

Luchta
04-11-2011, 06:11 AM

Thx

Since it's your first post, I would assume you're not kidding. But I have to break it to you, it would work but will never happen. Buying Plats from STS is the only way developers earn from the game and nowhere else.

Ellyidol
04-11-2011, 06:13 AM
I'm with Tankkaar on this one.

Highly unlikely the bonuses are for non-pinks and non-55 gear, unless there's a very good reason they will start doing so, I don't see why they should.

My guess is that they're for Crown sets, and possibly, though unlikely too, mixed sets (Royal+Fury). I don't think they will add new Royal pieces yet, since when they do add new equipment, they always say so.

Thx

It will never happen, even if it seems such a good idea to you since you can play "free".

Plat is what runs PL, without it, no PL.

Riccits
04-11-2011, 06:23 AM
sets with crowns woud be level mixed, so its just bcz devs love us they implement such bonus sets... we can be thankfull if we will become it..

Justg
04-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Going Live... official feedback thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23320-Client-Update-1.7.1-is-Live!