PDA

View Full Version : STS freshen up the Loot table!

Terminhater
05-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Right at this moment the only thing worth farming is Breeze and the 40 frags for a planar chest, just!

Arena hardly ever gives you a good return compared to the gold and ankh spent. Recipe and Fossil is only there if you're extremely lucky.

Just freshen up the loot table from kraken onwards. Who the heck wants to run maps to loot defunct/useless items. Fresh loot table in lower level maps help cater for the twink market.

Jazzi
05-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Yes after the smartly released teaser about the new craft-able mythic set the prices of the planar chests plummeted and as of now they are not profitable.

At practically the same time the last really profitable farm-able egg shadowlurk was made totally unprofitable with the release of the spider chests.

Now all that is left to farm is arena, where you might or might not hit the jackpot. Anyhow I am only gonna do bard daily to buy inventory slots for my alts until something new is released :-)

The game is in terrible need of new items, which are worth farming.

Terminhater
05-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Yes after the smartly released teaser about the new craft-able mythic set the prices of the planar chests plummeted and as of now they are not profitable.

At practically the same time the last really profitable farm-able egg shadowlurk was made totally unprofitable with the release of the spider chests.

Now all that is left to farm is arena, where you might or might not hit the jackpot. Anyhow I am only gonna do bard daily to buy inventory slots for my alts until something new is released :-)

The game is in terrible need of new items, which are worth farming.

I'm doing bards tale to increase inventory slots and I'm also levelling up my pets. That's about it, I've given up on arena and planar tombs. Just basically waiting for events.

Dogma
05-05-2015, 05:56 PM
The expansion is coming soon. Be patient

Kingofninjas
05-05-2015, 05:59 PM
The expansion is coming soon. Be patient

They have been saying that for almost a month. How long should we wait. In all honesty, I would rather not have teasers till a week before the expansion and make those daily instead. All the do is cause market crashes due to speculation.

Serancha
05-05-2015, 06:15 PM
They have been saying that for almost a month. How long should we wait. In all honesty, I would rather not have teasers till a week before the expansion and make those daily instead. All the do is cause market crashes due to speculation.

Last time it was 3 months of teasers. This time we should probably expect it to be 5 months of teasers....

Dogma
05-05-2015, 06:19 PM
How long should we wait. In all honesty, I would rather not have teasers till a week before the expansion and make those daily instead. All the do is cause market crashes due to speculation.

Honestly, I would rather them post teasers quite often just to remind people that they are actually working on something. I am willing to bet that without these teasers, there would be a lot more people complaining about nothing.