PDA

View Full Version : [possible issue] mage's ice doesn't freeze enemies for 7 seconds

extrapayah
05-05-2015, 09:19 PM
so i have upgraded my frost bolt skill with duration upgrade to 7s,

but whenever the AoE freeze happen (from the ice wielder, 1st upgrade) enemies aren't frozen for 7s, even the main target

i think at least the main target should be frozen should be frozen by 7s, but will be better if all effected enemies also frozen for 7s :DDD

thank you

LytangxLyrdra
05-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Sometimes ice based pet like yowie n glacian can interrupt the duration of ice skill.

will0
05-06-2015, 01:20 AM
not all mobs can be freeze .... this is by STS design mage skill is given what we suppose to get not 100%

extrapayah
05-06-2015, 01:31 AM
well, thanks for the free bump, but i'm talking about enemies which can normally be frozen, and also not using any freeze based pet :D

thanks

Haligali
05-06-2015, 07:14 AM
There some bugs with this skill, you dont even need the ice wielder for aoe, charged frost bolt is aoe without any subskill unlocked. The uncharged frost bolt can freeze 1 target for 7 sec with shiver (increased duration) subskill, while charged frost bolt only 5 sec but has an aoe effect.

extrapayah
05-06-2015, 08:14 AM
There some bugs with this skill, you dont even need the ice wielder for aoe, charged frost bolt is aoe without any subskill unlocked. The uncharged frost bolt can freeze 1 target for 7 sec with shiver (increased duration) subskill, while charged frost bolt only 5 sec but has an aoe effect.

yup, that's in my main concern, AoE freeze (with/without ice wielder upgrade) only freeze for 4-5 sec even with 7s duration upgrade... i think it is pretty normal to make at least the main target always get frozen for 7s after the upgrade

P.S. the 100% close range AoE freeze can only work if there are 4 or more enemies nearby, while with ice wielder, the 20% chance be triggered anytime and anywhere