PDA

View Full Version : Banner

merch_master
05-06-2015, 12:36 AM
I check out the auction house and see US banner, france banner, german banner but where is the INDIA banner!!!
We are a big part of the community, give us our banner pls :,(

Squeezable
05-06-2015, 03:01 AM
I check out the auction house and see US banner, france banner, german banner but where is the INDIA banner!!!
We are a big part of the community, give us our banner pls :,(

Usually there is banners from every country in the auction but if you couldn't find one today, it doesn't mean there won't be one coming up! People sell things at different times, and if you regularly check you might find one.

Alternatively, you can go into the platinum store and buy one for 20 platinum. Under the vanity section.
Good luck!

merch_master
05-06-2015, 03:30 AM
Usually there is banners from every country in the auction but if you couldn't find one today, it doesn't mean there won't be one coming up! People sell things at different times, and if you regularly check you might find one.

Alternatively, you can go into the platinum store and buy one for 20 platinum. Under the vanity section.
Good luck!
umm....exactly...its not there in the vanity section of the store, i wrote auction by mistake...india banner has not been launched by STS at all

Squeezable
05-06-2015, 03:34 AM
umm....exactly...its not there in the vanity section of the store, i wrote auction by mistake...india banner has not been launched by STS at all

Aaah sorry dude! I never knew that! I just automatically presumed there was a flag from every country.

Rather peculiar...

merch_master
05-06-2015, 03:42 AM
Aaah sorry dude! I never knew that! I just automatically presumed there was a flag from every country.

Rather peculiar...
haha...only about 15 in the store

Zylx
05-07-2015, 02:31 AM
When AL first began, STS took the top 20 countries that populated the game and made them banners. There are 196 or something different countries in the world, and providing banners for everyone would take up an enormous amount of space needed for future content. I've seen this suggested so many times before and STS has continuously stated that they will not be adding anymore country banners.

Squeezable
05-07-2015, 03:47 AM
By the way, I know there isn't 15 countries haha, I've just honestly never looked at the banner section as they don't appeal to me.

Just wanted to clarify incase someone thought I did! Hahahah

merch_master
05-07-2015, 03:50 AM
When AL first began, STS took the top 20 countries that populated the game and made them banners. There are 196 or something different countries in the world, and providing banners for everyone would take up an enormous amount of space needed for future content. I've seen this suggested so many times before and STS has continuously stated that they will not be adding anymore country banners.
196 countries isnt needed, but a lot of majot gaming countries arent being showcased there.
There are lots of indians playing AL as well as on forums

Zylx
05-07-2015, 12:22 PM
196 countries isnt needed, but a lot of majot gaming countries arent being showcased there.
There are lots of indians playing AL as well as on forums
Im aware of that, but in relation to the other 20 countries at the start of AL, there weren't that many indians. STS has repeatedly said that they aren't adding anymore.