PDA

View Full Version : Void or sunblessed?

Nytesdawn
04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
CAUTION

This post is based on the topic. Answer the question NAO!

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16244-Comprehensive-Archer-Skills-and-Equipment-Guide

Section VIII has your answer.

Nytesdawn
04-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Read it b4. My question is which one is better.

Ellyidol
04-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Both are comparable, but it's what your using it for that matters.

In my opinion:

PvP = Blaster
PvE = Sunblessed

But even that can change, all depending on how you play/others in your group play.

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Read again.

Sunblessed Archer set:
> More pronounced damage/DPS compared to Cyber and Void.
> Range of attack is shorter than Cyber, Void, and Sentinel sets.
> Only archer set that carries with it a proc (see here for definition): Blinding Shot can be cast at a low rate.

Moogerfooger
04-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Both are comparable, but it's what your using it for that matters.

In my opinion:

PvP = Blaster
PvE = Sunblessed

But even that can change, all depending on how you play/others in your group play.

^^^ what he said :)

Physiologic
04-02-2011, 10:54 PM
You really won't see a difference when you use either/or in PvE. Here are my long-time ago results, as a solo player: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16639-Void-Set-vs.-Sentinel-Equipment-An-Unbiased-Analysis

Even then the results are skewed because they were solo runs (to decrease amount of variables like other players).

For PvP use Void, since range is obviously much, much more important.

Nytesdawn
04-03-2011, 07:20 AM
You really won't see a difference when you use either/or in PvE. Here are my long-time ago results, as a solo player: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16639-Void-Set-vs.-Sentinel-Equipment-An-Unbiased-Analysis

Even then the results are skewed because they were solo runs (to decrease amount of variables like other players).

For PvP use Void, since range is obviously much, much more important.

Yeah I've read that yoo. You rock physiologic.
The reason I made this thread is cuz I'm a lvl40 full dex archer(following your guide physio, it rox) I have full sunblessed and I'm wondering if I should buy the Jacob helm and blaster since I already have wraith armor which cost me a lot.

Wushu
04-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Yeah I've read that yoo. You rock physiologic.
The reason I made this thread is cuz I'm a lvl40 full dex archer(following your guide physio, it rox) I have full sunblessed and I'm wondering if I should buy the Jacob helm and blaster since I already have wraith armor which cost me a lot.

I suggest on waiting to see how Global Skill Cooldown affects your playstyle. You may find that you prefer the extra range/time the Mega Blaster gives you, as opposed to the Sunblessed Bow shorter range. Depending on the makeup/skill level of the pickup game, I will go with Sunblessed whenever I need to ensure that my range skills hit correctly or I switch to Mega Blaster to kite Bosses more effectively.