PDA

View Full Version : Help Arena and planar

Greatankush
05-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Someone who can help me in arena and planar tombs 1,2,3 I just can t get a party as I am weak I will blow out pots and ankhs for it that's ok I just need some people who are powerful to run with as I don't get a party in-game if someone can invite me to a elite running guild I'll be happy as for mythic I have ring and amulet(hard luck with money)

merch_master
05-06-2015, 07:18 AM
You are a war right? I can take you through t3 and teach you all the tips and tricks you will need to be a good tank in t3 if you wish.
Nothing else to do in AL for now [emoji14], so ill help you out a bit

SakuraXYZ
05-06-2015, 08:23 AM
I still need to clear t2 lol. Everyone is alr playing t3 and im stuck at t2 with no pt.

Feel free to add me. IGN:Sakurayzx

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 01:02 AM
You are a war right? I can take you through t3 and teach you all the tips and tricks you will need to be a good tank in t3 if you wish.
Nothing else to do in AL for now [emoji14], so ill help you out a bit

Thanks bro but I need help in tomb 1 first not cleared that yet as all good players have already cleared Eben if I get a party its not that powerfuill

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 01:04 AM
If u can aggro mobs and time stuns with kelvin on bosses on me :) ign:avikk... Sundays is a compulsory planar tombs day in my guild, willing to help u for the tombs in the weekend if I'm not laggy or if it's not goblin event this week...

P.S.: a kelvin is a must for planar tombs.

Thanks I'll send u a friend request right away! Goblin event isn't yet about kelvin u don't have it?k I am broke right now maybe I'll farm it somehow not a problem just need help in tombs :)I'll buy it :confused:

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 01:06 AM
If u can aggro mobs and time stuns with kelvin on bosses on me :) ign:avikk... Sundays is a compulsory planar tombs day in my guild, willing to help u for the tombs in the weekend if I'm not laggy or if it's not goblin event this week...

P.S.: a kelvin is a must for planar tombs.

Which guild BTW

merch_master
05-07-2015, 01:35 AM
Thanks bro but I need help in tomb 1 first not cleared that yet as all good players have already cleared Eben if I get a party its not that powerfuill
Ill would love to help you out in t1 , but i can never get the 8 sec stun on the boss correctly. Ive run t1 and t2 exactly 2 times each; while t3 almost a 100 times atleast....even so if you just need an extra member im up for it

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Stun hmm BTW if u can help me thanks what's ur ign?

justhell
05-07-2015, 02:20 AM
Ill would love to help you out in t1 , but i can never get the 8 sec stun on the boss correctly. Ive run t1 and t2 exactly 2 times each; while t3 almost a 100 times atleast....even so if you just need an extra member im up for it
U can stun boss on pt1 at 4 or 8 sec while he cast fire ring. But for save run use 2 stuner 1 at 4 sec and other at 8 sec,that's work well for me so far.

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 02:23 AM
U can stun boss on pt1 at 4 or 8 sec while he cast fire ring. But for save run use 2 stuner 1 at 4 sec and other at 8 sec,that's work well for me so far.
If one stun boss at 4 secs, boss will be immune to stun for the next 7 secs.

justhell
05-07-2015, 02:34 AM
If one stun boss at 4 secs, boss will be immune to stun for the next 7 secs.
Hmmm... u sure? Coz when help friends with pt1,I always use this way,and work well so far for me.

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 02:39 AM
Hmmm... u sure? Coz when help friends with pt1,I always use this way,and work well so far for me.
Yes Iam sure!!
the boss get stuns for the Damages of the rogues and not for the kelvin then.
Go test it in a easy map.
Tell ur frnd to stun a mob/boss with his kelvin.. when the mob/boss get stunned, count 4 secs and you use your kelvin. Your kelvin won't be able to stun! Cuz that mob/boss will be immune to stun for 7 secs!

merch_master
05-07-2015, 02:47 AM
I know the technique bro, but i can never get the 8 sec wait right...always either too early or too late...t3 stunning is easier with the visible red zone and if you've run enough times, you realise the time for kelvin's cooldown to get over is almost coincident with the next red zone attack

justhell
05-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Yes Iam sure!!
Tell ur frnd to stun a mob/boss with his kelvin.. when the mob/boss get stunned, count 4 secs and you use your kelvin. Your kelvin won't be able to stun! Cuz that mob/boss will be immune to stun for 7 secs!

Actualy I already test it since first time planar tomb released till a month ago (that's last time I run at planar tomb). After at home I'm gonna test it again runin pt 1. And btw why always use "!" ?

justhell
05-07-2015, 02:49 AM
I know the technique bro, but i can never get the 8 sec wait right...always either too early or too late...t3 stunning is easier with the visible red zone and if you've run enough times, you realise the time for kelvin's cooldown to get over is almost coincident with the next red zone attack
Yep taurus red zone cooldown almost same with kelvin CD time.

merch_master
05-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Yes Iam sure!!
Not 7 seconds for sure!! Try stunning with kelvin in arena....it happens continuously, only not possible while the stars still revolve around boss's head which is for like 3 secs.....ive tried it multiple times

justhell
05-07-2015, 04:35 AM
Yes Iam sure!!

Yep u right about boss got stuned at sec 4 coz high dmg from players so if we run with high dmg dps,we have prety high chance to stun him from 1 - 10 sec while he cast fire ring.

But u're wrong about boss stun immunity. Already test it on jarl elite,arena glob and pt1 boss,i stun them and my friends do around 3 - 5 sec after me. I'm prety sure that boss didn't have 7 sec stun immunity againts kelvin stun AA after we stun him with same pet.

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:03 AM
Yep u right about boss got stuned at sec 4 coz high dmg from players so if we run with high dmg dps,we have prety high chance to stun him from 1 - 10 sec while he cast fire ring.

But u're wrong about boss stun immunity. Already test it on jarl elite,arena glob and pt1 boss,i stun them and my friends do around 3 - 5 sec after me. I'm prety sure that boss didn't have 7 sec stun immunity againts kelvin stun AA after we stun him with same pet.
You just have to stay at kiting range and don't need to stun before needed!!

Pt me oneday and show me mobs/ bosses don't follow stun immunity! My ign is onerun

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Not 7 seconds for sure!! Try stunning with kelvin in arena....it happens continuously, only not possible while the stars still revolve around boss's head which is for like 3 secs.....ive tried it multiple times
You are saying you can keep stunning boss one after one with kelvin? Lol okay!!

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Actualy I already test it since first time planar tomb released till a month ago (that's last time I run at planar tomb). After at home I'm gonna test it again runin pt 1. And btw why always use "!" ?

"!" is an exclamation sign. Why do you only use "." and no other punctuations?

merch_master
05-07-2015, 05:09 AM
You are saying you can keep stunning boss one after one with kelvin? Lol okay!!
multiple kelvins obviously :/
Run with me if you wish and stun with kelvin, mine will stun in 3-4 secs after that; try if you dont believe

With kelvins CD , it cant be done continuously; put one kelvin can stun 3-4 secs aftr other kelvin's stun

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Run with me if you wish and stun with kelvin, mine will stun in 3-4 secs after that; try if you dont believe
So you are saying AL has nothing called stun immunity? Pm me your Ign you can show me in map probably mate!

merch_master
05-07-2015, 05:13 AM
So you are saying AL has nothing called stun immunity? Pm me your Ign you can show me in map probably mate!
bro read my original post again...there is immunity ; but certainly not 7 secs

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:15 AM

With kelvins CD , it cant be done continuously; put one kelvin can stun 3-4 secs aftr other kelvin's stun
We wont attack the tomb 1 boss okay? Ill stun the boss 3-4 secs before it needed to stun. If your kelvin can stop the boss from setting the fire, you are right mate! Cool?

merch_master
05-07-2015, 05:18 AM
We wont attack the tomb 1 boss okay? Ill stun the boss 3-4 secs before it needed to stun. If your kelvin can stop the boss from setting the fire, you are right mate! Cool?
Why do we need to try it on the tomb boss? any boss should work.
The only case where multiple kelvins have been employed by my party is in arena and it works there; so i guess it should work with any boss.
Either way i just logged off from AL a while back, ill send you a pm when im free if you wish.

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:18 AM
bro read my original post again...there is immunity ; but certainly not 7 secs
Maybe you are counting secs too slow! Your 3-4 secs might be equal to my 7 secs!
Anyway I have always counted stun immunity as 7 secs! I also read somewhere long ago about it being 6-7 secs!

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 05:20 AM
Why do we need to try it on the tomb boss? any boss should work.
The only case where multiple kelvins have been employed by my party is in arena and it works there; so i guess it should work with any boss.
Either way i just logged off from AL a while back, ill send you a pm when im free if you wish.
Yes any boss/mobs would work. I said about Tomb cuz your saying seemed like it being exclusive in tombs!

merch_master
05-07-2015, 05:22 AM
Maybe you are counting secs too slow! Your 3-4 secs might be equal to my 7 secs!
Anyway I have always counted stun immunity as 7 secs! I also read somewhere long ago about it being 6-7 secs!
Clearly this arguement isnt going anywhere, maybe another player can tell us what is the exact immunity( just to clear the confusion)?
Either way im certain i have seen stuns within 4 sec in arena

aneshsinghblu
05-07-2015, 09:00 AM
where's the option to take away rep points
XD

GuardianTwo
05-07-2015, 09:47 AM
that stun immunity is for pvp and for players only right?? Bosses doesn't have it I think. And whenever there is stun rotation in arena, I always stun as those stars disappears from boss, so I can say I stun after 3-4sec of 1st stun! So according to me bosses don't have those immunity. :)

yeah I use all punctuations :P jk jk

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 10:57 AM
that stun immunity is for pvp and for players only right?? Bosses doesn't have it I think. And whenever there is stun rotation in arena, I always stun as those stars disappears from boss, so I can say I stun after 3-4sec of 1st stun! So according to me bosses don't have those immunity. :)

yeah I use all punctuations :P jk jk

Stun immunity is for all! Use fireball then use stun pets in pve and see. Or see how 2 breeze's AA don't work one followed by others.

merch_master
05-07-2015, 11:47 AM

yeah I use all punctuations [emoji14] jk jk
Exactly!! Those stars last a bit longer after stun is over, thats the measly 3 sec immunity..I knew i wasnt wrong :)

merch_master
05-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Stun immunity is for all! Use fireball then use stun pets in pve and see. Or see how 2 breeze's AA don't work one followed by others.
Breeze AA is not the same as stun bro, and neither are fireball and pet AA ; stick to the main point and my offer to show you is still open, just tried it again few hours back ( sadly i dunno how to take an on-game video)

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Breeze AA is not the same as stun bro, and neither are fireball and pet AA ; stick to the main point and my offer to show you is still open, just tried it again few hours back ( sadly i dunno how to take an on-game video)
Why not? Breeze AA and FIREBALL fall under stun immunity bro! I thought you knew that! And iam not changing topic mate!

merch_master
05-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Why not? Breeze AA and FIREBALL fall under stun immunity bro! I thought you knew that! And iam not changing topic mate!
Breeze AA falls under the common stun immunity, didnt know that [emoji32]
P.s. Those exclamations seems like you are extremely riled up about this debate [emoji14]
Either way 3 sec lol, im bored of repeating that; we can reconfirm ourselves or wait for confirmation for forumer

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Breeze AA falls under the common stun immunity, didnt know that [emoji32]
P.s. Those exclamations seems like you are extremely riled up about this debate [emoji14]
Either way 3 sec lol, im bored of repeating that; we can reconfirm ourselves or wait for confirmation for forumer
Breeze's AA falls in normal stun rules where the passive has its new Freeze immunity thing.
Either way, I said about breeze aa or fireball cuz that friend of your claimed stun immunity is only for PVP.

justhell
05-07-2015, 12:52 PM
You just have to stay at kiting range and don't need to stun before needed!!

Pt me oneday and show me mobs/ bosses don't follow stun immunity! My ign is onerun
ok...maybe we can try it at weekend... my ign is justhell/devilicius.

justhell
05-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Just let's try it in game guys... And back to why the owner created this thread. Kush I can help u,can I know area ur livin? So we can find good time to meet in game. Just send me pm from forum.

Tatman
05-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Kelvin is an exception. There is no immunity to Kelvin's AA.

GuardianTwo
05-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Breeze's AA falls in normal stun rules where the passive has its new Freeze immunity thing.
Either way, I said about breeze aa or fireball cuz that friend of your claimed stun immunity is only for PVP.

Friend me? I don't even know? And if according what tatman says , kelvin doesn't have that stun immunity against its AA, then its a new thing lol, and hence proves we could stun bosses in just 3sec :) and I also ran arena couple of hours ago in which I did it, on glob, successfully. :) and yes we can check it in game.
Back on topic , you can add me too, mage/tank both :)

nevercan
05-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Maybe u shoud try count 21-22-23-24 etc instead of 1-2-3-4-5 etc. If u start at 21 usualy the seconds are more correct to the real seconds.

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Maybe u shoud try count 21-22-23-24 etc instead of 1-2-3-4-5 etc. If u start at 21 usualy the seconds are more correct to the real seconds.
I count it as a 1 alligator, 2 alligator..
Usually I use kelvin when my party fights tomb1.
Rest use other pets!

Greatankush
05-08-2015, 06:15 AM
AAA stop it just tell me who can help me?lol

merch_master
05-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Kelvin is an exception. There is no immunity to Kelvin's AA.
Exactly..thanks :)

Greatankush
05-08-2015, 10:30 AM
So hey who can help pls tell me ur ign thanks