has pl for pc been cancelled?
im not asking for any release dates, just if it will still be released or not

giayuan
04-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I would like to know too :D
cuz the release will mean death of PL D:

red
04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
pl on pc?? why? that pretty much destroys the point of PL. and i dont think that PL is secure enough to put on a pc platform

giayuan
04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
thats why i said DEATH of PL ;D
well.. if PL is added to PC, there would be so many more players and lotta profit, but idk if devs will take the risk of hackers, more expenses, etc.

Slush
04-03-2011, 10:32 PM
pl on pc?? why? that pretty much destroys the point of PL. and i dont think that PL is secure enough to put on a pc platform

forum veterans will know that sts put up a picture of pl on the ios,android and pc. you can look back through the stories on the homepage and it will be there

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I heard they were working on a PC version.

Main reason was to cater for the existing Android/iOS players who just plug in their phones to their computers to be able to play for hours anyway.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to PC clients because of all the different issues it'll bring. (Hacks, more "mynas gens" type of players, platform/device differences).

UniitsHD
04-04-2011, 01:02 AM
I think the devs should actually make PL also played on pc...

icantgetkills
04-04-2011, 01:04 AM
if it was on PC i would PLAY SO MUCH MORE so i dont have to sit next to my wall charger to play :/ i think it would be better for the people who play at home and want to play for long periods of time :)