PDA

View Full Version : Need to fix Pvp seriously Devs plzzzz

Beanmachine
04-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Whenever i spawn im always facing the wall/tree/forest!!11!
Im not sure if its something to do with the map(forest fight) but its really annoying me.
Does this happen to anyone else?

Also i think players should be invincible for 3sec after they respawn in pvp and pve and once they attack within the first 3 sec then they become motal again.

Ps how do u deliver a suggestion? Do u emal the devs?!?

Edit: for the 3 sec rule i say after u move in that limit then u become vunerable...fair?

giayuan
04-03-2011, 11:43 AM
I really REALLY want the 3 sec thingy, this would prevent spawn killing AND it would give open space to get ready because enemies would avoid you as you are invinscible.

Beanmachine
04-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Dont u hate it when u lag and while laggind u respawn???
This is why we need the 3sec rule:(

Frenzyn
04-03-2011, 07:42 PM
If there was a 3 second rule, there wouldn't be spawn killing, it would be the opposite. the people spawning would abuse it and kill whoever is near them since they cant be hurt for 3 seconds. and many people kill others in less than 2 seconds, so huge disadvantage. i just say spawn AWAY from enemies. which it hard in tiny tombs and small maps, which is why i personally think they should be deleted. tinytombs i often see with a lock on it too, because people are boosting pvp.

Conradin
04-03-2011, 07:48 PM
I think 1 sec invisibility. But only from a respaqn- not revive. Anyways theres more pressing issies in pvp.

Vallist
04-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I think 1 sec invisibility.
I would DEFINITELY go for invisibility for no matter how many SECONDS! :D

KaotiicxDream
04-04-2011, 12:18 AM
If there was a 3 second rule, there wouldn't be spawn killing, it would be the opposite. the people spawning would abuse it and kill whoever is near them since they cant be hurt for 3 seconds. and many people kill others in less than 2 seconds, so huge disadvantage. i just say spawn AWAY from enemies. which it hard in tiny tombs and small maps, which is why i personally think they should be deleted. tinytombs i often see with a lock on it too, because people are boosting pvp.

Ehm.. The 3 sec thing.. U won't be able to kill everything in this seconds due to if u use an attack u will become visible again..

U r right about small maps .. Ppl who boosts PvP is losers.

UniitsHD
04-04-2011, 12:49 AM
I think the 3 sec thing is actually quite good because once I do The Galactic Overlord, I alwaays get spawn killed by him when I just die with pots on.