PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Idea!!!

raxaxic
05-06-2015, 06:32 AM
I know everyone is waiting for the new expansion, how about while this game is at a standstill let's try to help lower level players or guild members level up or give them some gold or items that could help them. This would make their day and would make you feel good too. So let's all try to help each other get better. Please reply and tell me an act of kindness you've done for someone lately. Thanks.

Ssneakykills
05-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Opened a few locks and gave some people Ethyls from windmoore and they were so thankful I did so the little things you do go along way

Zylx
05-06-2015, 12:33 PM
I gave out a fang of fenrir and blood ruby to two random, poor players once.

cami
05-06-2015, 12:39 PM
I hate give things, I hate saw players when ask me ¿Can you give me gold? :-), please gold, please vanity, can you help me with a egg legendary. Bahhh I always say: go and do quest!!!!!!!!!!!! I only 1 time gave free a dovabear egg for a player who said me: Pleasee give some egg, I really need one because I want use it and to be pro like you and he never told me thanks you, only he ran and when I saw in acution he was selling the dovabear lol.

Ssneakykills
05-06-2015, 01:30 PM
I hate give things, I hate saw players when ask me ¿Can you give me gold? :-), please gold, please vanity, can you help me with a egg legendary. Bahhh I always say: go and do quest!!!!!!!!!!!! I only 1 time gave free a dovabear egg for a player who said me: Pleasee give some egg, I really need one because I want use it and to be pro like you and he never told me thanks you, only he ran and when I saw in acution he was selling the dovabear lol.

Better to give to the unexpecting

merch_master
05-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Any and all legendary I loot goes to random players ( who aren't asking mind you)
I gave a full normal blood icescale set to a buddy of mine who I've known for months and had pathetic stats
I never have nor will I ever give direct gold to someone.
I have also passed on bunch of flounders and dearies to starting players at windmoore since they are the only ones who will truly appreciate it

ujangkampak
05-06-2015, 02:23 PM
I know everyone is waiting for the new expansion,
btw, im waiting for goblin event, not for the new expansion, bcause im brokeeee ---___---'
:banana:

Titanfall
05-06-2015, 02:58 PM
You never give to something to someone who asks. You give to those who deal with what they have and 'TRY' to improve instead of running round naked asking for items.

Titanfall
05-06-2015, 03:04 PM
On topic I sometimes give eggs to randoms. And people who ask me for stuff just get ignored straight.

princesslovess
05-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I only give items and eggs to my guild or my new Friends, i will never ever ever give gold/egg/vanity to a person who asks for it.I always tell them Go DO DAILY'S, why would i give it to some random person when i know my guild or friend would be happier with it.

Maunyabastian
05-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Helped people running Rooks' Nest, did about 20 runs though.
I sometimes give locks if I'm lucky enough to loot them.
But never give to the beggar, and never give gold.

bedmaster
05-08-2015, 04:47 AM
Let some undergeareds gang and kill my twink and didnt kill em today

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 05:39 AM
I gave crawly to my friend before and that was all the money I had that time

Greatankush
05-08-2015, 06:11 AM
Lol anyone here who is so kind pls give me something good I am a poor endgamer and I can see no means of making gold I am doomed pls give me

Squeezable
05-08-2015, 06:54 AM
My experience with donations has been a little hit and miss too.

Everything other than what I aimed for in pet crates I've given away to random noobs, some are thankful, but then no joke ones asked me if I had a nekro to give out and wurmtongue was crap! Hahahaha. I've also learned that giving to the unexpected is also essential.

People who disapprove of giving out donations and say they have to earn their own money slightly annoys me, I was once a poor noob but someone gave me 700k unexpectedly! This gave me a huge boost for equipment, and now all in all I'm worth around 4/5m, all from that initial donation. Thing is, money makes money. No money makes no money, that's just the way it goes. Donating into the community helps more players thrive!

Magegrimm
05-08-2015, 08:39 AM
On topic I sometimes give eggs to randoms. And people who ask me for stuff just get ignored straight.
Yes i remember Titan gave me a Deary which evolved to Arcane deary--> Best day of my life! I'm not a random tho. Thanks Titan I needed that deary...

Titanfall
05-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Yes i remember Titan gave me a Deary which evolved to Arcane deary--> Best day of my life! I'm not a random tho. Thanks Titan I needed that deary...
Shhhh go farm with that lep I gave you :x

GoodSyntax
05-08-2015, 12:42 PM
I used to PUG various maps, and to the skilled, but undergeared players, I'd give them a nice set (Spirit, Druid, Magma, etc.). At least that way, you KNOW the gear will get some use.

Other times, I'd donate a random egg or item to someone asking to BUY something in town. Usually, when I could afford to do so, I would buy the item they were looking for in auction and give it to them.

A little generosity means a lot to the new and undergeared. Heck, it even means a lot to the experienced and undergeared too. Just make sure that you are giving to someone that will actually appreciate it.

My last rule on gifting....I NEVER gifted to the same person more than once. I would gift an egg or gear set, but once gifted, I never gave to them again.

Magegrimm
05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Shhhh go farm with that lep I gave you :x
XD that leprechaun is handy

bedmaster
05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Yeah when ppl have money they can make money by merching etc and atm u cant farm elites with no money cuz u cant buy lep ankhs and stuff.... i need money too so im selling
Expe brut gun lv10
Necro brut helm lv10
Anci brut helm lv10
Elon fitness ring lv10 (i notice this ring is quite rare and has better stats than all mage lv10 ring in auc including the expensive ones)
Sacred fitness amulet lv10
All int,basically selling lv10 mage pvp set... wrong section ikr

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Starkinea
05-10-2015, 12:23 AM
At times i gift to randoms, but mostly i prefer to help them through the maps (not lvl up) undeared guys that need help in kraken and such (i remember it was very hard at lower lvls with noibish gear) some even try to pay me lol and were shocked when i declined haha