PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | May 6, 2015

Remiem
05-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Happy Mothers Day + Banners for Charity!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

8-bit Salute

8-bit Salute is coming right up, and just like last year we have a very special charity vanity banner coming to the store this week. Starting tomorrow you'll be able to purchase this banner for 25 platinum. All proceeds will go toward our 2015 fundraising goal of a whopping $20,000 for Operation Supply Drop. We blew our goal out of the water last year and I know we can do it again together this year! To learn more about joining the cause, check out this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225141-Announcing-the-2nd-Annual-Spacetime-Studios-8-bit-Salute!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is this weekend! Celebrate your mom in the most legendary way possible, with the I Love My Mom banner. It will be available for a limited time in the Featured section of the store as well as from an NPC in Kraag, Outpost, and Windmoore.

Weekly Event
We've got a weekly event coming for our end-game farming community. More on that tomorrow. :)

In This Week's News

Norman the Alchemist has been relocated next to the CS in Kelys

If you're looking for Norman, he's been relocated near the CS in Kelys. This small change will help with player experience and quest visibility.

Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Mythic gear particle effects are now positioned correctly.
+ Corrected Capitilization of Intellects in Staff of Assault
+ Shadowlurk Icons on his AA now correctly display crit and damage, as well as additional crit icon in player UI

Coming Soon

Goblin Event

As expected, the Goblin event is coming up soon! This week, you'll see a brand new pet in the stable...Nilbog the wrathjaw pig. But he's not available just yet. He'll be a tiered reward when the Goblin event goes live later this month.

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week you got a sneak peak at the beautiful new expansion environments. What's next? Hint: Maps aren't the only thing getting an update in the new expansion. We've got some big updates coming to some of our other game systems too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

coldheart
05-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Yay.........!!!

Anyona
05-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Interested to see what this end game farming event is and definitely excited to see this new pet!
Great job STS

Enterradora
05-06-2015, 02:52 PM
"event coming for our end-game farming community"

gooood, the boredoom atm is so high

Abersit
05-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Weekly Event
We've got a weekly event coming for our end-game farming community. More on that tomorrow. :)

Woo cant wait for the end-game farming

princesslovess
05-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Weekly Event

Tell me now :3 i really really wanna do Hopefully 50% luck :3 much better for us

Spell
05-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Curious about the " big updates coming to the games other systems" could it be skills ? :O

Zylx
05-06-2015, 03:20 PM
"event coming for our end-game farming community"

gooood, the boredoom atm is so high

Watch it be "Double teeth" or "double fragment" drops

Ravager
05-06-2015, 03:32 PM
So is the goblin event before expansion? No point in having gear for goblin event if it is (unless its good for twinks).

Is the Mom banner going to be the same one from last year or slightly modified?

Squeezable
05-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Reading this was definately worth the wait...

Aquaxia
05-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Please atleast different colour on mom's banner :-) :-) :-)

justhell
05-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Hmmmm... prety interesting,I wish the end-game farmer event not an existing weekly event but new kind/type of event (reaching capped lvl each season should got more benefit).

Last is could u guys please stop put farmable pets into pet crate? I don't mind with plat exclusive,event exclusive,or brand new pets (even just recolour),but no way for farmable pets that's really2 kill farmer slowly but sure.

Thx.

kinzmet
05-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Goblin Event

As expected, the Goblin even is coming up soon! This week, you'll see a brand new pet in the stable...Nidbog the wrathjaw pig. But he's not available just yet. He'll be a tiered reward when the Goblin event goes live later this month.

Goblin event

Anyway, were all excited with this, finally!
Just a question, would the collector's item Goblin ring be coming back too? Thanks :D

scarysmerf
05-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Sweet looks cool I cant wait :)

Dalmony
05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
That pet looks wicked, fingers crossed on the stats ^_^

If there is one thing I do sincerely love about these sneak peaks it is that the design peeps are doing a consistently awesome job on the look of the new content. Huge thumbs up once again to whoever is designing this stuff: you totally deserve recognition!!

Saud
05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Goblin Event

As expected, the Goblin even is coming up soon! This week, you'll see a brand new pet in the stable...Nidbog the wrathjaw pig. But he's not available just yet. He'll be a tiered reward when the Goblin event goes live later this month.

i wish the event is after like 1 month
cuz my final exams coming this month :( and i want to spind time on the event
anyway - the pet look funny - great job STS
can't wait to see the event tomorrow :).

hina
05-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Waiting for egg drop event pls let me knew when its. Coming back

Spell
05-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Waiting for egg drop event pls let me knew when its. Coming back

Egg drop event was amazing i hope for more events like this!

twoxc
05-06-2015, 07:24 PM
hmmm.....been waiting so long for something new lol I can wait a bit longer. Lets just keep it like this and release expansion around september then once we level up we can enter halloween even and start hunting in new cap lol

Kakashis
05-06-2015, 09:21 PM
endgame farming eh? they better be dropping something worth running for, otherwise the one hits, pots and ank burns don't lure me enough

Donquixoth
05-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Cant wait, i have retired 2 months ago and just reading the news, I like this!! Keep this game available forever!!!

Wazakesy
05-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Nilbog?...sponsoring botters

extrapayah
05-06-2015, 10:11 PM
niceeeee

i hope nilbog can replace our kelvin :DDDD, and also as per goblin event tradition, i hope they release weapon and it's better to be great gun/bow/sword&shield set :DDD

new system, niceeeeeeee, i noticed that there is a blank space in skill upgrade description i hope it's something good, and please ability to turn on/off learned upgrade would be great :D

and lastly, any news on shared pet stable? :DDD

thanks

Hoardseeker
05-06-2015, 10:41 PM
I disagree with the MOM Banner,You're releasing what you released last year,there must be a little change! So we can Differentiate when it was Purchased and How Unique It looks.

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Weekly Event
We've got a weekly event coming for our end-game farming community. More on that tomorrow.

Our end -game farming community?hurrayyyyy

Greatankush
05-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Nooo wait for tomorrow for the event I can't sleepppp give me hintss

Testmeluck
05-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Can't wait :)

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 02:18 AM
I like the new banner thank you!! Hopefully goblin comes fast!

Sundar Moorthi
05-07-2015, 02:25 AM
Goblin event? wooo time for start a twink again after banned (tonyjaaa)

Sundar Moorthi
05-07-2015, 02:28 AM
Can we have a plat sale for the 8 bit event?

I also want to share an idea regarding the Arena. It's currently being over farmed, but by the same old rich people. I think the difficulty is fine the way it is because any more difficult and under geared players cannot do it and any less difficult and the "pros" will have it too easy. I want to make a recommendation regarding the Oblisek and the boss enraging. Currently, well geared players do not enrage the boss ever. A geared rogue with a geared Mage & even a Warrior will not enrage the boss. Usually they'll kill the boss before the 10 second warning. However, this is not the case for under geared players (who are often less experienced). A typical pug or group of legendary players will have no chance to survive an enraged boss. Essentially, the enraged bosses only apply to those who are already at a disadvantage. Or to a party with 2 or 3 warriors (which mind you are usually the ones standing around waiting for random games). Can we make a change to the way the Obliesk (the stone) works? Make it break a lot easier or rework how the boss enraging works.

+1 planning to buy 3.4k plats before the event

merch_master
05-07-2015, 03:53 AM
Can we have a plat sale for the 8 bit event?

I also want to share an idea regarding the Arena. It's currently being over farmed, but by the same old rich people. I think the difficulty is fine the way it is because any more difficult and under geared players cannot do it and any less difficult and the "pros" will have it too easy. I want to make a recommendation regarding the Oblisek and the boss enraging. Currently, well geared players do not enrage the boss ever. A geared rogue with a geared Mage & even a Warrior will not enrage the boss. Usually they'll kill the boss before the 10 second warning. However, this is not the case for under geared players (who are often less experienced). A typical pug or group of legendary players will have no chance to survive an enraged boss. Essentially, the enraged bosses only apply to those who are already at a disadvantage. Or to a party with 2 or 3 warriors (which mind you are usually the ones standing around waiting for random games). Can we make a change to the way the Obliesk (the stone) works? Make it break a lot easier or rework how the boss enraging works.
Glad to see someone posted this here, i had a similar discussion on anothet thread with a fellow forumer about the uselessness of obelisks few weeks back
....wait was that you?

bedmaster
05-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Mah gawd finally eventsssss
Add sumthin gud to farm pls ^^

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Stefandeaconu
05-07-2015, 06:44 AM
i wish the event is after like 1 month
cuz my final exams coming this month :( and i want to spind time on the event
anyway - the pet look funny - great job STS
can't wait to see the event tomorrow :).
Same....hard final exams are coming....

Candylicks
05-07-2015, 07:19 AM
The end game event looks promising.

Is the Mom banner the same as last year? Can we get a recolor or something on it?

Aprove
05-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Amazing.
I'm guessing the 'event for end game farming' would be 2x chance Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe or It's just 2x Dragkin Teeth

oagrafr
05-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Goblin event coming tonight with the news banner?

merch_master
05-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Amazing.
I'm guessing the 'event for end game farming' would be 2x chance Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe or It's just 2x Dragkin Teeth
Oh lol yeah!! That is extremely probable and something we've been asking for since a long time!
While its no goblin event, still something :)

Kyle Holmes
05-07-2015, 02:02 PM
When's it getting announced what the events ganna be??

sent from fritters beak

justhell
05-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Just wish end-game event is event for all end-game players,not just for few of them or else this event just gonna make rich gettin richer and poor stay at where they stand now.

JohnnyHardcore
05-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Note; she made no mention of the rarity of new wrath pig pet. Duh-duh-duunnnn.

kapekaba99
05-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Iam so excited on the gob event its my first time do an event in AL hope i got lucky

Serancha
05-08-2015, 11:28 AM
The PvE event is appreciated, as well as the brilliant idea of making different chests for it to avoid hoarder issues.

However, the reinforced gems were the last possible thing to make money on (for those of us who don't have an "in" with the RNG) and their value is now destroyed, just like pet eggs. It would have been better to leave us something to make money on and make it double chance of fossil/recipe, since the rarity of those would automatically keep the market from glutting.

merch_master
05-08-2015, 12:18 PM
The PvE event is appreciated, as well as the brilliant idea of making different chests for it to avoid hoarder issues.

However, the reinforced gems were the last possible thing to make money on (for those of us who don't have an "in" with the RNG) and their value is now destroyed, just like pet eggs. It would have been better to leave us something to make money on and make it double chance of fossil/recipe, since the rarity of those would automatically keep the market from glutting.
Reinforced blood
150k -> 40k...da feels :,(
2× recipe would have been much better

e'dria♡
05-08-2015, 12:36 PM
thank you for the arena event! Its really worth something to farm with, however chances with fossil feels the same thing. Heck, I haven't heard anyone looted it from arena chest - I wont be a cry baby from not looting one tho but just saying, the odds on fossil from arena chest feels the same. No doubt with gems, the market is obviously flooded by the gems already. And speaking of recipe, I have no problems with it too, the prices of the recipe dropped a lot because farmers have been looting them lately.

Overall, not a bad event for end gamers, still looking forward to loot my fossil! LOL *crosses fingers*

Kyle Holmes
05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Someone in my guild looted a recipe an hour ago

sent from fritters beak

Candylicks
05-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Someone in my guild looted a recipe an hour ago

sent from fritters beak

Yeah it's raining recipes. I predict 2M or less by Sunday for them.

Kyle Holmes
05-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Yeah it's raining recipes. I predict 2M or less by Sunday for them.
It was only his 40th run ha

sent from fritters beak

Serancha
05-10-2015, 11:08 AM
I still have only seen one recipe drop in all my arena runs ever, including this weekend. Not sure about the rain of recipes. However I did manage to finally loot a fossil last night, so may now have broken even on arena.

Thanks to my team Avshow, Prodigy, and Twoxc.

Kyle Holmes
05-13-2015, 02:51 PM
I think its time you did the new community updat remiem. I think I can speak for us all when I say we are dying to see what its ganna be. I'm ganna burst with curiosity. Hurry!!!! :)

sent from fritters beak

carmine_blade
05-13-2015, 03:06 PM
I think its time you did the new community updat remiem. I think I can speak for us all when I say we are dying to see what its ganna be. I'm ganna burst with curiosity. Hurry!!!! :)

sent from fritters beak

Me too, Kyle :)

Enterradora
05-13-2015, 03:20 PM

sent from fritters beak

lets hope this weekend we will be smashing goblins :D

Farminer's
05-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Goblin event starts tomorrow! Log in now to see the rewards! (Lol I wish!)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk