PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends YouTube Channel

Kriticality
05-06-2015, 04:47 PM
I've recently started a youtube channel for arcane legends. At the moment, I only have a few PVP videos up, but in the interest of hopefully getting some subs and spreading the word about Arcane Legends, I'd like to ask if anyone is interested in any particular aspects of AL. What, if anything would you like to see? For anyone that can't view my videos, there are numerous free proxy sites and also youtube unblockers as a browser add on from your PC.

For those that don't know or I haven't played with, I am an end game rogue in Horror. I hope to give exciting clashes and games with other similar geared players. I'll be recording new expansion content when it is released, but in the mean time, I can record anything that people are interested in seeing.

Click my sig below to get to my channel and let me hear from you about what you may like to see.

Thanks,
Krit

Candylicks
05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
I want you to make a video of a clash against a team of 5 SnS.

Visiting
05-06-2015, 05:13 PM
I want to see a Pvp game played exclusively with PVE builds! (No mages with heal/curse or rogues with packs :o)

Arry
05-06-2015, 05:19 PM
I want you to make a video of a clash against a team of 5 SnS.

Would you like to see 10 sns? 10 nekros? ….or maybe 5 sns vs 5 nekros

Candylicks
05-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Would you like to see 10 sns? 10 nekros? ….or maybe 5 sns vs 5 nekros
Lmao. OK lemme see. Well Krit doesn't have either and if he's making the video we can't do 10. How about 5 sns Vs. 4 nekro and one Sam?

Can you guys make it happen?

Candylicks
05-06-2015, 05:33 PM
And do you guys ever clash with no arcane? How about a clash with pink gear and pink pets. That stuff is fun!!!

Arry
05-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Do you ever clash? :) That'd be like farming elites with pink gear and pets, and btw Krit does have nekro so dw, we could make it happen

Candylicks
05-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Do you ever clash? :) That'd be like farming elites with pink gear and pets, and btw Krit does have nekro so dw, we could make it happen
Well. We happen to sometimes do elites in pink gear and pink pets and see what kind of times we can get. (:

Yes I have clashed with Mage way before we could cap to 41. Parth made me leave and I cried. Lol.

OK so do 5 sns Vs. 5 nekro. That would be a blast to watch!!!

Kriticality
05-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Ok so tombs, extremely overpet clash, extremely undergeared clash, and PVE build clash. Tough crowd, I was expecting to do some arena or something lol. I think we can make some of this work.

By my count, we have 9 SNS in guild and lots of nekros so I'll try and get that together, assuming I can get everyone on. T3 for sure. Undergeared I think we can manage as long as it doesn't cost everyone too much. I'll ask about the PVE build clash. Some of us already TDM with PVE build but never whole team obv. Maybe a single tank, PVE build clash. I'll see what I can do.

Cursebaby
05-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Can you add the song name in your vids?

Appeltjes
05-06-2015, 06:22 PM
Ok so tombs, extremely overpet clash, extremely undergeared clash, and PVE build clash. Tough crowd, I was expecting to do some arena or something lol. I think we can make some of this work.

By my count, we have 9 SNS in guild and lots of nekros so I'll try and get that together, assuming I can get everyone on. T3 for sure. Undergeared I think we can manage as long as it doesn't cost everyone too much. I'll ask about the PVE build clash. Some of us already TDM with PVE build but never whole team obv. Maybe a single tank, PVE build clash. I'll see what I can do.

Pls just do a clash with full common gear and one of the 3 starter pets :D

Visiting
05-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Possibly, do a clash with full pinks/s1-2 pets/no paras, just for some nostalgia thinking bout the good ole' days :)

Kriticality
05-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Common gear we can probably do with the starter pets.

This is the only season I've played but I'll look into what season 1/2 pets are.

Keep in mind, I have to get 9 other people in my guild to agree as well so I'll try and pump some of these out as time and willingness permits.

Appeltjes
05-06-2015, 06:31 PM

This is the only season I've played but I'll look into what season 1/2 pets are.

Keep in mind, I have to get 9 other people in my guild to agree as well so I'll try and pump some of these out as time and willingness permits.

Oh starter pets as in: guapo, timber and precious ^^

I would say 8 other people, I'll force zeus >_>

Kriticality
05-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Oh starter pets as in: guapo, timber and precious ^^

I would say 8 other people, I'll force zeus >_>

I'm sure he can record from his perspective as well which could be cool.

Visiting
05-06-2015, 06:32 PM

I'm always up for fun things, especially with the game as stagnant as it is atm, just hit me up if you need someome & Inotrich/Visiting :)

Candylicks
05-06-2015, 07:05 PM

I will not watch a T3 video, lololol... It's possibly the most boring map in all of AL atm.

But some whacky crap in PvP ... /popcorn!

Demonharphas
05-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Do a 2v2 or 3v3, that'd be fun.

Clickbangboom
05-06-2015, 10:09 PM
no weapons, no gear, no pets clash... every one would just be punching and kicking each other...that would be funny.

and/or only let pets fight clash, everyone else just stand there as your pets kill people off.

jorpox
05-07-2015, 03:46 AM
I can't see your signature
(using tapatalk)
Could you post or PM me the link of your channel? :)

I'll subscribe if you do ;)

Wazakesy
05-07-2015, 03:50 AM
i wanna see a nude fight...krit, can u make one? xD

Ice
05-07-2015, 04:11 AM
go to karma guild tread for pvp video there like 8-10 vids

Candylicks
05-07-2015, 07:10 AM
i wanna see a nude fight...krit, can u make one? xD

Only our guild wants to see naked fights. lol....

RIP
05-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Krit, please post a video on how to fight the boss in T3. I am still surprised how many "pro" players still do not know that if you don't make contact with the Boss' purple or red circle, that he will not drop stones.

With all my respect, PVE (nowadays) is a way for non-plat users to farm and obtain gears as so to PVP, honestly (many) PVE player are not able to handle PVP due to the lack of skill, and thats why they only play PVE.

P.s notice the "many" which means some and not ALL , and " nowadays " which means there was a time when PVE was actually worth it .

bedmaster
05-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Stuff giveaway vid :D

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Iinorex
05-07-2015, 08:16 AM
With all my respect, PVE (nowadays) is a way for non-plat users to farm and obtain gears as so to PVP, honestly (many) PVE player are not able to handle PVP due to the lack of skill, and thats why they only play PVE.

P.s notice the "many" which means some and not ALL , and " nowadays " which means there was a time when PVE was actually worth it .

first you say pve is a way for non plat players to farm gear for pvp(i.e people can pvp with gear) then u say pve players cant handle pvp due to lack of skill(i.e pvp needs skill not gear)

Iinorex
05-07-2015, 08:40 AM

lol did you ever do elite? half of the al elite farminh population is pink geared

Zeus
05-07-2015, 09:33 AM
lol did you ever do elite? half of the al elite farminh population is pink geared

He's one of the best sorcerers you can get for elite timed runs...

RIP
05-07-2015, 10:13 AM
first you say pve is a way for non plat players to farm gear for pvp(i.e people can pvp with gear) then u say pve players cant handle pvp due to lack of skill(i.e pvp needs skill not gear)

Oh , PVP is more dependent on gears than skills, but there is still skills in it , however PVE is extremely dependent on gears, and other than that its just some tricks to kill a MOB faster which one finds and shares with others, all the top PVE players either own the best gears or used someone else's gears to run, if you can prove me wrong be my guest, and as i said before there are many players who are good in both PVE and PVP such as :

1- Ravagerx
2- Safiras
3- Aze
4- Conradev
5- Arrypotta
6- Age

And many more im sure , but i dont remember the names at the minute .

supersyan
05-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Oh , PVP is more dependent on gears than skills, but there is still skills in it , however PVE is extremely dependent on gears, and other than that its just some tricks to kill a MOB faster which one finds and shares with others, all the top PVE players either own the best gears or used someone else's gears to run, if you can prove me wrong be my guest, and as i said before there are many players who are good in both PVE and PVP such as :

1- Ravagerx
2- Safiras
3- Aze
4- Conradev
5- Arrypotta
6- Age

And many more im sure , but i dont remember the names at the minute .

PVE needs Luck!

RIP
05-07-2015, 10:54 AM
PVE needs Luck!

Yes that's regarding the loot , but it's more about the timed runs rather than PVE farming .

Iinorex
05-07-2015, 10:57 AM
He's one of the best sorcerers you can get for elite timed runs...

as RIP said pve is mainly gear(whice he has) and some tricks to kill mobs faster(most pve'rs have)...he basically survives elite pve on his gear thats why farming pve with pinks seems inpossible for him

RIP
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
NVM , misread the situation

RIP
05-07-2015, 11:43 AM
as RIP said pve is mainly gear(whice he has) and some tricks to kill mobs faster(most pve'rs have)...he basically survives elite pve on his gear thats why farming pve with pinks seems inpossible for him

It's ultimately known that arrypotta is one of the best mages in this game , in PVE or PVP , not gonna discuss this with you , it's obvious you're either new or trying to get attention .

Candylicks
05-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Rather than debate the merits of PvP or PvE, which are both awesome experiences we should stay focused on Krit making us some rad videos for the community. I rather like his PvP videos because of his positive attitude and the ability to say hey I am still learning than the 'I am better than you' attitude. Fact is everyone in Arlor is on their own journey and should be respected as such. As long as we continue to respect differences in the game we shall all derive enjoyment and continue to improve as players.

I look forward to seeing what Krit comes up with for everyone.

Iinorex
05-07-2015, 12:21 PM
It's ultimately known that arrypotta is one of the best mages in this game , in PVE or PVP , not gonna discuss this with you , it's obvious you're either new or trying to get attention .

did i tell u to discuss? i just write what is true based on posts ....it is ultimately known arrypota is the best mage in pvp...everyone knows it noobs to pros but no one knows he is good pve'r except some..i might be wrong on that because i never heard anyone say it before....get rid of ur ego...no wonder so much lag
in case u wanted to know how i knew about ur ego same way u knew i was new or trying to get attention

Kriticality
05-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Zzzz lets keep papas thread on topic. I'm gonna try and do the 5 nekro vs 5 sns first. Should be hilarious no matter how it turns out. ;)

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most OP pet of them all? Lol

Kriticality
05-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Can you add the song name in your vids?

Just let me know which video. The longer ones are usually mixed obv. Which vid you wanna know? You can pm me and ask as well. :)

Arazaanikl
05-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Can u probably show how to park in pt3 cause I'm a warr and don't know how to park yet :(

Ardbeg
05-07-2015, 01:39 PM
Zzzz lets keep papas thread on topic. I'm gonna try and do the 5 nekro vs 5 sns first. Should be hilarious no matter how it turns out. ;)

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most OP pet of them all? Lol

holler if you need a nightshade :)

i can also fill in on the nekro or sns team for a good laugh anytime.

Kriticality
05-07-2015, 01:42 PM
holler if you need a nightshade :)

i can also fill in on the nekro or sns team for a good laugh anytime.

Awesome. I may need you for sns. We may need two tanks with it and I think most of our sns are rogue and Mage.

Ardbeg
05-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Awesome. I may need you for sns. We may need two tanks with it and I think most of our sns are rogue and Mage.

just give me one day ahead a notice. ravagerx or maarkus could help too.

Ardbeg
05-07-2015, 01:49 PM

we can totally tank-stack sns!

Ardbeg
05-07-2015, 02:00 PM
this will be a bit like a battle between the redshirts from star trek vs. the stormtroopers from star wars, so i suggest a red vs. white vanity theme, lol.