View Full Version : This Week in Arcane Legends: 2X Odds on Arena Master Chests & New Vanity Banners

Remiem
05-06-2015, 06:25 PM

This week in Arcane Legends, run through the famous Planar Arena and defeat the final boss to receive the new Infused Arena Master Chest! This chest only drops for a limited time and contains 2X the chances to drop Arcane Fossil, Arena Gems, and Ectoplasm.

Also...

Check out the Platinum Store for 2 new vanity banners. First, the 2015 8-Bit Salute banner has arrived. It can be purchased for 25 platinum. All proceeds will go toward our 2015 fundraising goal of a whopping $20,000 for Operation Supply Drop. We blew our goal out of the water last year and I know we can do it again together this year! To learn more about joining the cause, check out this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225141-Announcing-the-2nd-Annual-Spacetime-Studios-8-bit-Salute

And, we can't forget all of our beloved Moms out there this weekend for Mother's Day. Both players who are moms and moms of players will enjoy the return of the I Love My Mom banner. It will be available for a limited time in the Featured section of the store as well as from an NPC in Kraag, Outpost, and Windmoore.

Have a Great Week!

Saud
05-07-2015, 03:13 PM
First
WOW .. i like the 2x drop
thanks STS :)

Enterradora
05-07-2015, 03:14 PM
nice

Dex Scene
05-07-2015, 03:15 PM
I like it.... mamamiw

twoxc
05-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Useless.....sighhhh.

Memorials
05-07-2015, 03:17 PM
its alright.. not complaining tho

wizzaq
05-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Hmm not my favorite
but sounds useful :)

Kyle Holmes
05-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Well this is an event most people won't be able to run. Farming event that requires farming to earn gold for ankhs. Good for players that are rich I guess

sent from fritters beak

Valkiryas
05-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Nice for those that have enough gold for buy ankhs, now I am( After buy my "41" Gear ) so broke, Hopefully someday STS will understeand how their games work ... Sometimes I felt like they're updating a " Useless " game ...

Just saying ....

represents
05-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Its an ok update....

raw
05-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Thank you for the 2x arena chests, but just like most of the updates they're aimed at benefiting a small portion of the community. Instead I believe a better update would've been 2x reinforced gems, 2x planar tombs chests, 2x locked crates.

Edward Coug
05-07-2015, 04:07 PM
This would be amazing if they made the double odds chests tradeable.

Hoisamir
05-07-2015, 04:19 PM
I think its useless , i was all pumped on farming .. So now we have 0.0002% chance at fossil, its only wasting gold and ankhs, i was hoping on a new boss that loots gold, ankhs, tooth etc

Golem
05-07-2015, 04:20 PM
You guys should play at egg event not to cry here... i farmed eggs crafted and that way got 999 ankhs. Gl and ty sts for awesome new event again. Never saw any games had this much updates and ppl still not thanking. Sigh

Devaux
05-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Time to start farmin

Hoisamir
05-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Tbh i love to see an event in the future were bosses drop anks again for a limited time

G-M
05-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Tbh i love to see an event in the future were bosses drop anks again for a limited time

Thanks Hoisamir, we'll keep that in mind.

Kyle Holmes
05-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Right let's start my post again with a little less anger this time since it got deleted hahaha. In the last 15-20 mins I've spent 30 ankhs and not completed once, I like competing in events but as it stands I'm ganna be standing outside seer hox crying about my noob gears, I was so angry a minute ago I nearly put my head through my door haha. Sorry bout last post remiem ;)

sent from fritters beak

Enterradora
05-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Stats of gold tier regard pet from goblin event are a little low if we compare whit dovabear, blinky or yowie from previous events

G-M
05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
I have a recommendation for the future. Giving us 2x odds to loot gems is sorta useless when it comes right after a 2x odd chance to get super gems. In other words, nobody needs gems right now and this is just gonna crash the market for them.

Thanks shinytoy that's a great point. We got a lot of feedback asking for things of value to farm so that's the idea for this event. It's mostly designed around the fossil and ectoplasm.

Kingofninjas
05-07-2015, 05:21 PM
STS,
I appreciate this event. I really do. But I would much rather see events that cause plat based items to crash in price than items that can be earned by hard work, or farming to. Reinforced blood gems are one of the few items with much value left, and after you guys destroyed pet egg farming with pet crates, it gets harder and harder to earn gold without platinum unless you have a large enough supply already to merch.
Please consider limiting such events to the items that need an increase in drop rates like the arcane fossil and shard.

- King

CptAwsome
05-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks shinytoy that's a great point. We got a lot of feedback asking for things of value to farm so that's the idea for this event. It's mostly designed around the fossil and ectoplasm.

If it was designed for those 2 why make it x2 gems as well? Lol
And I can guarantee that there won't be a fossil looted or maybe there will be one out of the 20,000 arena chests that will be opened during this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
05-07-2015, 05:43 PM

Well, 2x 0.00001% is 0.00002% for the fossil which you can see is still incredibly impossible and unstainable as a farmer.

Intead, since we all know that the current 41 mythic amulet is coming to an end with the new 46 mythic sets, perhaps amulet recipedrop rate should have been raised and should one drop, all players would receive it would have been better. This would at the same time, raise the price of dragon bars giving farmers something to do. Most of us spent the 250k to loot essences from arena to never see the amulet come to light and the expansion is almost over. We've literally run the area to the point we're in the poor house without success and it's frustrating! Are these new infused arena chests even sellable in CS?

Wazakesy
05-07-2015, 05:54 PM

Greg, Please leave the reinforced gems drop rate, they are perfect. The gems are mainly good for warrior, and a good way of investment-return from the arena. Please, kindly leave them untouched. They are the only way of some poor people doing at least X < 40 runs. One blood gem can fetch a ankh kit too (unless a short time deflation occurs!).

~Xqwz

kiwotsukete
05-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Uselesss event for 89% of the games population. Even with 600k invested in gear on my maxed mage, im one hit in arena. Why not give us 5 Ankh bundles that drop only in elite maps with the rarity of locks? Now that would benefit all players. I will have to sit this event out sadly, even though I was so pumped for a new event, I don't feel like being laughed at by people with m ythics and arcane.

Vibrancy
05-07-2015, 06:26 PM
That's one great event!
I'm not really sure about the gems though, another thing is can we have gold farming now?
Everybody liked gold farming in PL, I honestly find it ridiculous that the main source of gold is only direct purchase via platinum with the level cap being 41...If not, then things like untradeable craftable ankh and elixir kits can be a solution.
No need for the crafted kits to be on par with the platinum purchased, ankh kits can contain 3 pieces, elixirs function and duration can be halved.
sry for the long post, thnx.

Jazzi
05-07-2015, 06:29 PM
The idea to give endgamers something new to farm via a weekend event was great! Unfortunately it was not implemented in the best way.

Firstly when you said "end-game farming community" I thought you meant all lvl 41 players. Unfortunately arena is not exactly feasible for 90% of the end-game community and with the recent surge in the price of plat around the world even less so now.

Secondly I really really did hope you had actually read all the great feedback in the numerous threads lately. Alas it does not seem so! People asked for something new to farm, something that would give them a chance to make gold. An astronomically low chance to loot arcane fossil (even with double odds) and gems of which the formerly most expensive ones are currently 30 k (on the first event night). The final result it that not only the chance to earn gold now is not really higher, but it will be also lower in the future due to a increased supply of reinforced gems.

Lastly of all the places in the game and after all the talks about class balance you decided to give "the end-game farming community" something to farm in the one place that is ultimately and totally dominated by rogues, because you only fight single bosses! I as a rogue with 680 damage received pms for pt every 20 seconds, while most warriors and mages never got one.

Some warrior friends got so frustrated that they cant find anyone that they quit the game :uncomfortableness:

Please next time take your time and do read players' feedback. Read it all, do not skim through the comments and if you are not sure about something do ask.

Thank you very much for reading this and giving it a thought.

Trinidad
05-07-2015, 07:03 PM
sounds awesome

Hunter16
05-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Hello,

I got excited when I heard about the end-game farmers event. Turns out it's just another "specific class party".

Most lv41 players would call themselves end-game farmers, but actually like 80% of them have very slim chances of finishing the arena. The problem is, when normal players are close to killing a boss in Arena, the boss enrages and basically it is game over - no chance for victory. The other side, or better say, the rogues with good gear, are able to kill all bosses within 4-5 mins, and have a go at the 2x odds chest. Also, most warriors are completely ignored when making parties for Arena, because they're... just... useless? No? Well, yes they are.

No one asks if a war has Mythic Armor, or Arcane Maul, or Ancient Planar Pendant or whatever, a warrior is simply useless.

What is happening here?

Well, the "normal" players and the warriors are left behind. The "pros" and the rogues move forward widening the gap between classes of players. The very rich players getting even richer, and the normal players having less things to farm for. And I'm sure you can guess it, but I'll just repeat: It is ruining the game.

I actually like this game a lot, soon it'll be 1 year since I started playing, but if it continues like this, I'm going to have to quit because I'm a warrior. And many warriors have quit already.

gereomanchie
05-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Stats of gold tier regard pet from goblin event are a little low if we compare whit dovabear, blinky or yowie from previous events

Yes and this is helpful idea!

justhell
05-07-2015, 09:05 PM
[emoji20] well ... thx for giving event for few end-game players,many ppl already said that not all end-game players can afford planar arena/tomb,u guys just didn't listen to them. How sad...

At least give us 2 kind of end-game event,one is for all end-game players which is no matter what gears they use,they still can got benefit from this event and the other is for some of end-game players who cappable/can run in hard map.

Appreciate for this event,but it would be nice if u guys show some love for them who can't afford run in hard map (not bcoz their lazy or noob,but bcoz there are nothing to farm for low-mid end game players).

Pivot
05-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Someone in my guild has already looted

Kyle Holmes
05-07-2015, 10:37 PM
Some guy was saying in town he looted recipe after 10 runs today. I pmed him asking how many runs he has done altogether and he said since the arena came out he has only done 50 runs and that was his second recipe the lucky bugger ha. On a side note I've now completed it 3 times but used over 70 ankhs.
Most used because of that noob ferrix pools and that fact you can't see when the pool has gone, so its luck if you don't die when you use ankh.

sent from fritters beak

Makneg
05-07-2015, 10:41 PM
This event is realy for rich players,just imagine how many ankhs and pots you'll use just to run arena..and specialy to those who doesnt hav good gears and doesnt use plats..sigh and i thought it was goblin event..

Makneg
05-07-2015, 10:59 PM
Hello,

I got excited when I heard about the end-game farmers event. Turns out it's just another "specific class party".

Most lv41 players would call themselves end-game farmers, but actually like 80% of them have very slim chances of finishing the arena. The problem is, when normal players are close to killing a boss in Arena, the boss enrages and basically it is game over - no chance for victory. The other side, or better say, the rogues with good gear, are able to kill all bosses within 4-5 mins, and have a go at the 2x odds chest. Also, most warriors are completely ignored when making parties for Arena, because they're... just... useless? No? Well, yes they are.

No one asks if a war has Mythic Armor, or Arcane Maul, or Ancient Planar Pendant or whatever, a warrior is simply useless.

What is happening here?

Well, the "normal" players and the warriors are left behind. The "pros" and the rogues move forward widening the gap between classes of players. The very rich players getting even richer, and the normal players having less things to farm for. And I'm sure you can guess it, but I'll just repeat: It is ruining the game.

I actually like this game a lot, soon it'll be 1 year since I started playing, but if it continues like this, I'm going to have to quit because I'm a warrior. And many warriors have quit already.
Thats sooo true im a warrior myself..and rouges are at the top chain leaving us waayyy below..unless u hav the best gears and that u are rich..

Soyalla
05-07-2015, 11:25 PM
everyone seems to be holding their breath for the goblin/expansion/ursoth event so I appreciate the effort to bring the game out of its slump. Thx. :)
Just wish it didn't deflate all the farming item prices even more.. It's a real hustle to make money in this game as it is.

jiazataoe
05-08-2015, 12:03 AM
I get 1 new
Try again

intruders
05-08-2015, 01:20 AM
Tried arena with PUG. 6 runs, 15 ankhs, not even reached last boss)

I wonder that often even "paragon" and "infamous" people with mythics and arcanes don't know how to run arena.

The only way to run arena is having a good proven party. It's suicide to do it with PUG.

rstilzchen
05-08-2015, 04:37 AM

Ectoplasm worth nothing since long time ago, and as mentioned gems price will fall too. Not even 1 / 1000 who will hunt for fossil will get it. This "event" is just an illusion that can make people busy but can't make people happy.

aneshsinghblu
05-08-2015, 05:13 AM
I have died many times while fighting ferrix. his pools does a lot of damage.
waking up in a pool is just a wasted ankh.
why does anankh not give us 1 second immunity ?

crudmudgeon
05-08-2015, 06:05 AM
wow... i wrote a beautiful post comparing the economics of playing Arena on Plat/Ankhs to playing PacMan...
buuut the whole thing disappeared when I submitted...

$90/1700plat = $0.05
I spent 60 plat and 10 ankhs on 3 runs in a hour of play. That's $3
The average kid chewed $10 of quarters per hour on PACMAN in 1985
With inflation that's $13.50

I don't think mine was an unreasonable price.
That the guy at the top of the PacMan leaderboard never got there for free.

Akmb
05-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Nice update I ran all night and got 2. :p

Kyle Holmes
05-08-2015, 07:26 AM
That's what was happening to me, had to buy another 70 plat just to buy more ankhs but I got my 8-bit banner for charity so its all good.

sent from fritters beak

Sundar Moorthi
05-08-2015, 07:38 AM
Right let's start my post again with a little less anger this time since it got deleted hahaha. In the last 15-20 mins I've spent 30 ankhs and not completed once, I like competing in events but as it stands I'm ganna be standing outside seer hox crying about my noob gears, I was so angry a minute ago I nearly put my head through my door haha. Sorry bout last post remiem ;)

sent from fritters beak

what toon u r playing am playing a mage my stats r 3.4khp and 1.26 armor dmg 516 and my pet is blinky i run shuyal arena 3 times just using 5ankhs i think the problem its ur internet connection or your build? i have seen few players using heal skills in arena

Note: Warrior only use Heal arena / Mage and rogue use 3 attacking shield

Sundar Moorthi
05-08-2015, 07:40 AM

u havn't revive instantly if u died on poison pool until the poison pool leave from the floor my very first run i done like u i wasted 5ankh in a row :-)

pradee
05-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Owk any information about goblin event plz and u guys planing expansion on august or September?
Sry Had to ask becoz im hearing about expansion from a long tym

pradee
05-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Its been forever

Kyle Holmes
05-08-2015, 01:20 PM
what toon u r playing am playing a mage my stats r 3.4khp and 1.26 armor dmg 516 and my pet is blinky i run shuyal arena 3 times just using 5ankhs i think the problem its ur internet connection or your build? i have seen few players using heal skills in arena

Note: Warrior only use Heal arena / Mage and rogue use 3 attacking shield
I'm playing rogue, I have 3k HP and 1.5k armor, my damage is 409 and I've not got a decent pet. My best is prob Mali and courage hahahah. Earning gold to buy a better one is the hardest task of all when I'm eating through pots. Most ankhs lost is due to getting to second boss and it happens to be harder on the next one so everyone leaves after I've just used 5 ankhs to revive. The worst one is ferrex with poisen envitonment .

sent from fritters beak

debitmandiri
05-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Nice....2X chance to get stone loop of potency or onyx loop of potency ! XD

Wazakesy
05-09-2015, 03:24 AM
Stop it already. The last map that was worth farming is now trashed. Recipe 3m (does not cover cost). Like 10 nekros looted??? Not sure how this was a treat for farmers as suggested. More like handing out lottery tickets. I assume expansion is later this month or what's the end game here?

i agree, one person haz looted 2 fossils. You guys are totally gonna make pvp to R.I.P....

Kakashis
05-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Stop it already. The last map that was worth farming is now trashed. Recipe 3m (does not cover cost). Like 10 nekros looted??? Not sure how this was a treat for farmers as suggested. More like handing out lottery tickets. I assume expansion is later this month or what's the end game here?

Yup in our guild just 2 days in and one person looted 2 fossils and two others did as well! They were deserving players and sold for 40m! It was like winning the lottery for them and I'm glad that they looted something worthwhile! Personally, as always, I looted nothing! But with recipies tanking to low 3m, I was finally able to afford one at the end of the expansion!I will keep trying my luck, but without that fossil or a recipie drop, running arena is still unprofitable.

KingMartin
05-09-2015, 09:40 AM
It's maybe slightly off-topic, but I wonder what ways are left for players to earn gold. Gems crashing, T3 loot on decline too, lockeds worth couple of k.

I would recommend to STS team one thing: make a new toon, make it to 41 level and try to get a party with the gear that you have.

I personally don't have problems with funding the next season, but I am thinking about the others. Because without the others, there won't be any fun in this game.

Kakashis
05-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Well said king, even I may need to Crack open some locked next season just to start paying off stuff :(

nuwar
05-09-2015, 12:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-DEuHlL9zY&feature=youtu.be

Trojan2100
05-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Sts sure is quiet on this matter . I'm glad to see people starting to speak out . This front there putting on pretending to care about customers opinion .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixPrime
05-10-2015, 06:34 PM
It's maybe slightly off-topic, but I wonder what ways are left for players to earn gold. Gems crashing, T3 loot on decline too, lockeds worth couple of k.

I would recommend to STS team one thing: make a new toon, make it to 41 level and try to get a party with the gear that you have.

I personally don't have problems with funding the next season, but I am thinking about the others. Because without the others, there won't be any fun in this game.

Read this post Introducing-Jewels! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?227226-Introducing-Jewels!) regarding the new Jewel system that will be implemented with the expansion. Sounds like a perfect way for all of us to farm areas for money, lots of money making potential there that gems don't offer us.

I've seen Devs responding to a few threads recently, so they are still listening to the constructive criticisms that are out there. However, I think they are putting a lot of time into getting this expansion ready to roll out, and from the various posts I'm seeing it is REALLY going to be worth the wait.

Serancha
05-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Honestly, this event has the highest player participation of any I have seen in a very long time.

I think part of that is because people are hearing that fossils are actually being looted, which is a huge motivator. I mean in the first 6 months of the Planar Arena, there was a single fossil looted. It wasn't until 4-6 weeks ago that they actually started dropping at all. Now, from what I have seen and heard, the odds are way more than double, but if fossils had been dropping all the months they were supposed to, we would have had a lot more in the game by now. So it seems like it is balancing things out. Perhaps that is the reason for it.

I believe a weekend would have been enough on this - a full week may be a bit much with the drop rates. That being said, I can say that it is a major relief for players like myself, who have worked for months and months with no reward - to finally see a fair shot at getting their balance of effort paid off.

How this affects the economy in the long run, I can't begin to say - nor can anyone else without knowing what STS plans. However, right now the major need was to provide a source of interest in the game that had a goal which wasn't out of reach. I know not everyone is looting valuables, and not everyone can, or they won't remain valuable - but from what we are seeing, most of those who are working hard at it are being rewarded in some way.

So good job, STS.

Candylicks
05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Was fun as heck for <Enigmatic>. We got fossils and recipes and everyone had a blast. Yeah recipe value is tanked but I am hoping that it's forward moving now with Goblin then expansion and it won't matter in the end anyways. Mine as well gear up the rest so they can play Rage of Ren'Gol!

Hey GZ Ser on Fossil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear it going to players that have put in uber work farming be rewarded.

Not complaining at all, this was legit as heck event.

Serancha
05-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Thanks! The event isn't over yet.

BeoNeo
05-11-2015, 05:01 PM
So by the time i write this,all problèmes are solved?and we probably know the date of expansion?ik that no sts read this.How long arcane legend s gonna survive before all players go to Taichi panda?Why we still have no class balance or at least maps that al low only 3players from différent class with almost same gear?why im still poor After playing 2years,still no mythic weapon.Srr guys just needed to write it somewhere.Market sukking up money and economy is down.When we get a free décent arcane pet for non plat players.Feel like most people here are plat buyers that being milked.

VenomsChaos
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM
from a mage side event:

last month i focused arena. my only playing map is arena. stoped run t3 to.

Opened more than 300 chest and nothing.

right now i have 225 old chest and 75 new chest.

My negatives about arena=
1= i hate pure lucky base system. someone geting fossil on 10 run, someone runing 1000 time no recipe no fossil.

2= give mages a new skill for the banefit classes. mages really super weak on bosses. its really boring to try find partys by a warrior - mage side.

Positives= i dont have any problem on ankhs, if i am on a lucky day and find a good party, mostly i am dieing 0-2 time depend on bosses. on avarage maybe 1 die every arena run.

well i am a mage mythic ring. wild talisman, mythic arm helm, frost bow. really i dont think a non mythic mage or war can find a party in arena. i am good in arena (did many run) still wery hard to find a party. its should a team work, not the only rogues spamm skills.

my idea add a new skill on charged clock. when boss in clock, boss armor drop like %20 more. that way mages will be active again on bosses. also clock hard to use on boss so it will funy.

Enterradora
05-12-2015, 03:27 AM
from a mage side event:

last month i focused arena. my only playing map is arena. stoped run t3 to.

Opened more than 300 chest and nothing.

right now i have 225 old chest and 75 new chest.

My negatives about arena=
1= i hate pure lucky base system. someone geting fossil on 10 run, someone runing 1000 time no recipe no fossil.

2= give mages a new skill for the banefit classes. mages really super weak on bosses. its really boring to try find partys by a warrior - mage side.

Positives= i dont have any problem on ankhs, if i am on a lucky day and find a good party, mostly i am dieing 0-2 time depend on bosses. on avarage maybe 1 die every arena run.

well i am a mage mythic ring. wild talisman, mythic arm helm, frost bow. really i dont think a non mythic mage or war can find a party in arena. i am good in arena (did many run) still wery hard to find a party. its should a team work, not the only rogues spamm skills.

my idea add a new skill on charged clock. when boss in clock, boss armor drop like %20 more. that way mages will be active again on bosses. also clock hard to use on boss so it will funy.

mage whit bow u are awesome :)

mesalin
05-12-2015, 04:23 AM
Bow is bigger than mage hahahahaha it must look funny mage with bow

debitmandiri
05-12-2015, 04:24 AM
mage whit bow u are awesome :)

His gun is out of ammo, so he uses a bow :D

mesalin
05-12-2015, 04:26 AM
If he out of arrows he gonna use Sword or bulwark? Huehuehuehue

Wazakesy
05-12-2015, 05:07 AM
he couldve borrowed one from julip in stronghold.

Jeffgeomon
05-12-2015, 05:43 AM
For some reason, planar pendant recipes are dropping far more frequent than before, yet there is no announcement on this?

From the OP, I only see that specific items in arena chests have double loot chance, but not recipes, which are not in the chests' loot table. It would be lovely for the devs/mods to notify us for future buffs/nerfs, don't make it silent! XD

Otherwise, love the event and it really brought many farmers back into the elite fields. Thanks! ^.^

Dalmony
05-13-2015, 07:30 AM
This event has been great - its gotten a lot of people farming and active again which is awesome so thanks for that :-)

The only issue has been for tanks - many have been frustrated because of the simple fact that while tanks need dps to be able to farm this event, dps just don't need tanks so they've ended up waiting around for sympathy runs in many cases which isn't ideal. There are plenty of threads about this though so i wont go into massive detail.

Zynzyn
05-13-2015, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the event. Can we have a 2x shard drop in elite dragonscale chests sometime?

Wazakesy
05-13-2015, 12:07 PM
wow thanks STG...got my desired fossil that i always kept dreamkng off. Hardwork of hours payed off!!!

Farminer's
05-13-2015, 12:28 PM
I can't even run once none needs a warrior

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Madjid Haddaoui
05-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Is it finish or not ?

mmaachilles211
05-14-2015, 08:52 AM
For some reason, planar pendant recipes are dropping far more frequent than before, yet there is no announcement on this?

From the OP, I only see that specific items in arena chests have double loot chance, but not recipes, which are not in the chests' loot table. It would be lovely for the devs/mods to notify us for future buffs/nerfs, don't make it silent! XD

Otherwise, love the event and it really brought many farmers back into the elite fields. Thanks! ^.^

I don't think there was any change to the drop rate...simply the entire community has been playing arena so there are far more chances that someone is going to loot it. Seriously look at your guild page and you can usually count the number of non arena players on one hand and I'm in unified haha

aneshsinghblu
05-14-2015, 09:13 AM
I was given a recipe for free with no strings attached .
I did eventually loot my own recipe. . which I gave to my friend. .
thanks sts.

could we please have 2x planar tombs chest next.

sari34
05-15-2015, 08:03 AM

run arena almost 1500 times , in this event opened 450+ chests ,even last 12hs made 70 chests and opened before event finished (system announce) , didnt stop tyring and playing yet there were no fossil for me. i did my best , the best that a warrior can do and i believe other people did too. if its luck based after all how cant u get lucky in 1500 runs /chests which opened almost 1/3 in 2x chances? that i am so unlucky? while some people did 3-5 runs and find a fossil? hard playing changes nothing at all and you dont get ur hardwork results.
with one single event , i run arena before this event 1000 times already, i am so fed up. after this event , for a warrior finding an arena party will be even harder ,couse new event goblin and people wont gonna run while recipe is so cheap so no hope left , no reason to play anymore. unbelievable luck system.

overon
05-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Hahahahahaha

Bilel Skhiri
05-23-2015, 01:28 PM
cool that's a nice items

civility
06-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Nice , they are adding so many new things xD