PDA

View Full Version : Lustrous Axe

Delolster
05-07-2015, 03:59 AM
A weapon in endgame which according to JustG, wasnt on the drop table, exist.

Draebatad: The Lustrous Axe was very likely intended to be uber-rare all along.

Simply put, a weapon that wasnt meant to be, came to be.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?188049-devs-time-to-finish-ancient-caverns

If we are all living in a fantasy world where reality is virtual, we will all have no clue where that came from which in-game blacksmith.

Justg did NOT refute that it does not drop in Fusions thread, he acknowledged the threads bugs.

But no, we like in a jaded reality and live our alter egos in Pocket Legends. Im sure some of you will know where that came from, and some of you don't.

Zillionaire:

Draebatad has sent a mail to support department and Brandon replied saying that the Raging blackstone Axe still drops but he said that he cant reveal the exact location or the axe will lose it value

This thread is to find out how to actually obtain that Über rare axe. We have seen countless suggestions and myths on how to get the axe. Since everyone had been farming Konz and nobody obtained the axe, here are a compilation of quotes to help you get started on your quest to get that Über tiered axe.

Here goes!

Draebatad;

"Just after the new Ancient Caverns cap (early August 2014), a friend farmed the L77 Raging Axe in Konzite's Domain and stashed it until recently. He crafted it and then I bought it." - Yes, it's been there all along and still is lootable, if you're lucky enough, that is.

All of the maps in Caverns have been farmed daily for 6 months straight, but I agree that Konzite is a favorite among them. Incidentally, this axe was looted in Konzite.

For the prior, the guild member who farmed the L77 Raging Blackstone Axe clearly remembers looting it in the first week of the new 77 cap, for the latter, support confirmed "the [L77 Raging Blackstone Axe] item is indeed available" earlier this year, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm.

Supershopper;

when i was still playing PL at l77 cap i farmed more than anyone elsr even in them dreams... never got any axes... but saw once that one girl not telling names. Got that axe and sold to someone for10m and i know that it dosnt drop in konzite but ik where. Gl see ya again after months..

Angeldawn;

If it drops, why is the original owner of the lust axe telling ppl he did not loot it and it was given to him in error by STS support.

Electrophiles;

It's really not that rare...it's just that no one farms Living Sands at all. For every 100 Konzite runs done, I'd say 1 Living Sands run was done.

So given are pretty much a few ways of getting it according to the community themselves. We have;

1) Farm Konzite for the super rare axe.

2) Farm Living Sands for the super rare axe.

3) Farm all maps of Ancient Caverns for a possible chance.

4) Email support, and hope they either implement it or give you an axe.

Of the four options, I strongly discourage going Option#4. I dunno why not, I feel everyone should have a fair chance to farm the axe since there are some players that offered us some advice.

Good luck guys!

Let's leave behind the irrelevant comparison of dark purples and CRAFTING pinks. As King correctly points out crafting is a separate table.
The rarity of normal pinks items is simply "pink rarity". Devs have never made a pink item of one stat drop less than others. Drop tables are not made with differing % rates. You can't cite contrary evidence.
The stat of an item (str int dex) does not influence rarity.
That would lead to class imbalance in that if you think int items drop less then the devs have coded a game to be prejudice towards one class for no reason. That makes no sense. What you see drop randomly is not evidence of a totality of info. This is why in peer review a group study and control is demanded to keep out misleading info.
What you see drop is not what the tables have coded, you don't see the code. If you roll a dice and get a 3 that does not mean there are more. 3s or that the dice is loaded for 3s. That's called a fallacy of perception. You can not know dex items drop less because that's what you experienced, in fact the last slayer run I only got a dex item, so if I were to use your logic, it is clear it items drop more- but that is not true ofc.
The only info saying only one str item is coded to be so rare is you, and I have many reasons to not believe your word. You have invented drop mechanics never heard or seen.

Being that you believe dex items drop more rarely and that some pink items drop with differing rates I see that you do not understand the drop system or statistics of randomization.

Konz is still farmed often and every day that the ax does not drop proves the ax does not exist in a drop table. It's going on a year and no item has ever been so rare as to not show up 9 months latter.

Every day it doesn't drop proves it isn't in the game.

-Suentous PO

We need a developer response on how did this axe exist. And also to implement it since it wasnt fair for one person to obtain this SUPER ÜBER RARE Axe. Yes, I am axe-ing a question about that axe.

Delolster
05-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Reserved...

Bazinga!
05-07-2015, 05:58 AM
I never thought the axe was rare. Let us compare Sandstone Caves and Ancient Caverns.
1) Most popular farming place in Sandstone Caves is Magic Rocks. This is because pinks drop easily there.
----- Konzites Domain is the most popular farming place in Ancient Caverns and pinks drop there easily.

2) Other maps in Sandstone Caves drop other things like weapons and helms which Magic Rocks doesn't
----- Maybe Konz isn't the right place to farm that particular weapon.

I mean Ancient Caverns was copied straight out of Sandstone Caves. Not many people farm other stages of Sandstone Caves so other items are more expensive than armours. I've never seen any other Ancient Cavern Runs than Konz. I recommend people go from 1 to 5, instead of doing only last level.

With more people farming other places in Ancient Caverns, there might be a possibility that one place has a higher chance to drop maybe a helm, or a 1 handed weapon, just like in Sandstone Caves. We have to crack the farming code for AC. In Nuris, each boss drops one type of item. In Mt. Fang, any boss can drop any item. We haven't even explored Ancient Caverns.

Now, Draebatad says that someone farmed it at the start. This is the most likely explanation.
-At the start of the cap, people were running all stages (natural human curiosity to explore things).
-Then lots of pinks dropped at Konz just like Magic Rocks.
-One guy farmed in Living Sands while exploring AC and dropped Axe.
-Everyone lost interest in the other stages and only farmed Konz.
-Axe was never farmed again

We need a confirmation from the devs whether this a farm-able item or another item like the 71 Savage and Swift weapon.

Respecs
05-07-2015, 06:05 AM
Too bad I'm the only who has :))) Respecs best 76 3pc bird #plsteamme #youneedit

Itoopeo
05-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Dont forget that the map is hard and mobs crit birds for 400 or more with relatively high attack speed

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Delolster
05-07-2015, 07:07 AM
I never thought the axe was rare. Let us compare Sandstone Caves and Ancient Caverns.
1) Most popular farming place in Sandstone Caves is Magic Rocks. This is because pinks drop easily there.
----- Konzites Domain is the most popular farming place in Ancient Caverns and pinks drop there easily.

2) Other maps in Sandstone Caves drop other things like weapons and helms which Magic Rocks doesn't
----- Maybe Konz isn't the right place to farm that particular weapon.

I mean Ancient Caverns was copied straight out of Sandstone Caves. Not many people farm other stages of Sandstone Caves so other items are more expensive than armours. I've never seen any other Ancient Cavern Runs than Konz. I recommend people go from 1 to 5, instead of doing only last level.

With more people farming other places in Ancient Caverns, there might be a possibility that one place has a higher chance to drop maybe a helm, or a 1 handed weapon, just like in Sandstone Caves. We have to crack the farming code for AC. In Nuris, each boss drops one type of item. In Mt. Fang, any boss can drop any item. We haven't even explored Ancient Caverns.

Now, Draebatad says that someone farmed it at the start. This is the most likely explanation.
-At the start of the cap, people were running all stages (natural human curiosity to explore things).
-Then lots of pinks dropped at Konz just like Magic Rocks.
-One guy farmed in Living Sands while exploring AC and dropped Axe.
-Everyone lost interest in the other stages and only farmed Konz.
-Axe was never farmed again

We need a confirmation from the devs whether this a farm-able item or another item like the 71 Savage and Swift weapon.

Yes yes, possibility is there, that is why I added Option #3. :encouragement:

Too bad I'm the only derp who has :))) Respecs werst 76 3pc bird #plsgimmevodka #Ineedit

Fixed :D

AppleNoob
05-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Dont forget that the map is hard and mobs crit birds for 400 or more with relatively high attack speed

I just walk in with my savage warbird and tank everything.

Itoopeo
05-07-2015, 09:36 AM
I just walk in with my savage warbird and tank everything.

Dodge*
Cuz savage

Reunegade
05-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Dodge*
Cuz savage

Armor is more relevant in PvE than dodge.

Ssneakykills
05-07-2015, 02:28 PM
'Hi there,

I can't comment on that status of this item but do know that I have forwarded your concerns to the dev team so that they can comment. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!'

I'm just waiting on this response from the devs if we ever get it

Electrophiles
05-07-2015, 07:31 PM
'Hi there,

I can't comment on that status of this item but do know that I have forwarded your concerns to the dev team so that they can comment. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!'

I'm just waiting on this response from the devs if we ever get it

Wait, did you ask HelpDesk for help regarding items disappearing from stash? Because I got that same exact response when I asked Helpdesk about why my vanity suddenly disappeared...weird.

tHelonestud
05-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Well lets see a screenshot of the blackstone axe if it does indeed drop. Certainly if you clearly remember looting an axe that dropped many months ago, you would have screenshotted such an event.

Obviously, the coincidental circumstances that they didn't think to take a screenshot or they were unable, are absolutely going to be the case here. The fact that I can guarantee that does however make you wonder how much of a coincidental circumstance it really was.

Fwend
05-07-2015, 09:10 PM
It's been 9 months since the new expansion, and there is only one axe we know of.

Let's consider the facts of rare items. But still more than one of these items exist in game.

• discontinued items such as the elite Marlin sword, elite sea blaster, elite wave twister.
Farmable back during humaina 71 elite stage, mystery mash.

• Blacken bulb racks and charred antlers.
We farmed endlessly to get one. We discovered it drops in underworld eruption and red slayer. Word got around and we farmed there.

• Starry garbs.
It's dropped at red slayer only.
Other say it drops in underworld eruption or elite onyx (but we have not seen it ever drop there).

Now many can argue and state it so rare that's why there is only one. But from the history of the game and from a farmers point of view. If it's farmed others will get the drop too?

We have farmed all ancient cavern stages. From personal experience, other rare items such as helm and sheild recipes are dropped in stage 4 - rumble in the sands.
And the armor recipe drops in stage 3 - blurred vision. I was told by another farmer these armor recipes drop in koznite stage 5, but I know they where mistaken, we farm koznite the most and if they did drop there more armor recipes will be in the consignement store.

Word of mouth gets around when a new rare item is added on game and farmers test and try out stages until one is dropped and it's all open for everyone to try their luck to farm one in the stage its alleged to have dropped.

Until there is evidence of another farming the axe, I won't believe it's a drop we can loot. We can all have our own theories how there is only one axe on the game.

But from a farmers point of veiw another would have been farmed by now.

We have farmed for weeks when we saw the axe being finally in game, we farmed all stages except koznite with no luck.

What is peculiar, is how the real person obtained the axe.

Delolster
05-08-2015, 12:10 AM
It's been 9 months since the new expansion, and there is only one axe we know of.

Let's consider the facts of rare items. But still more than one of these items exist in game.

• discontinued items such as the elite Marlin sword, elite sea blaster, elite wave twister.
Farmable back during humaina 71 elite stage, mystery mash.

• Blacken bulb racks and charred antlers.
We farmed endlessly to get one. We discovered it drops in underworld eruption and red slayer. Word got around and we farmed there.

• Starry garbs.
It's dropped at red slayer only.
Other say it drops in underworld eruption or elite onyx (but we have not seen it ever drop there).

Now many can argue and state it so rare that's why there is only one. But from the history of the game and from a farmers point of view. If it's farmed others will get the drop too?

We have farmed all ancient cavern stages. From personal experience, other rare items such as helm and sheild recipes are dropped in stage 4 - rumble in the sands.
And the armor recipe drops in stage 3 - blurred vision. I was told by another farmer these armor recipes drop in koznite stage 5, but I know they where mistaken, we farm konzite the most and if they did drop there more armor recipes will be in the consignement store.

Word of mouth gets around when a new rare item is added on game and farmers test and try out stages until one is dropped and it's all open for everyone to try their luck to farm one in the stage its alleged to have dropped.

Until there is evidence of another farming the axe, I won't believe it's a drop we can loot. We can all have our own theories how there is only one axe on the game.

But from a farmers point of view another would have been farmed by now.

We have farmed for months when we saw the axe being finally in game, we farmed all stages except koznite with no luck.

What is peculiar, is how the real person obtained the axe.

You, my friend, deserve more likes on your post. Spot on! *claps slowly*

Folks,

It is to my regret to inform you i have yet to receive the axe after 50 runs ever since I made this opening post, because everyone is into konz, i had no choice but to live there, speak golemish, and beg the mobs not to kill me & the players not to boot me.

Ssneakykills
05-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Wait, did you ask HelpDesk for help regarding items disappearing from stash? Because I got that same exact response when I asked Helpdesk about why my vanity suddenly disappeared...weird.

This was a quote from seo for the axe thread in the technical issues section.

This is what frustrates me about the company they don't give the support and help like they used to on forums like if we had a questions we would get a proper response

Delolster
05-08-2015, 01:06 AM
This was a quote from seo for the axe thread in the technical issues section.

This is what frustrates me about the company they don't give the support and help like they used to on forums like if we had a questions we would get a proper response

Let me assure you that you arent the first to be treated like this, and you might not be the last. I feel for you & I hear you. :love_heart:

Bazinga!
05-08-2015, 01:50 AM
Well lets see a screenshot of the blackstone axe if it does indeed drop. Certainly if you clearly remember looting an axe that dropped many months ago, you would have screenshotted such an event.

Obviously, the coincidental circumstances that they didn't think to take a screenshot or they were unable, are absolutely going to be the case here. The fact that I can guarantee that does however make you wonder how much of a coincidental circumstance it really was.

He wouldnt have screen shotted it because the campaign was new and he must have thought it was a regular drop at that time

tHelonestud
05-08-2015, 06:26 AM
He wouldnt have screen shotted it because the campaign was new and he must have thought it was a regular drop at that time
He just pulled it from stash recently realized there were none other in existence?

Bazinga!
05-08-2015, 06:31 AM
He just pulled it from stash recently realized there were none other in existence?

Why would it come from his stash? If he did in fact farm it during the release of the campaign, he wouldn't have thought that it was rare. Then after a few people failed to farm that same item, he sold it to Draebatad at a high price who then crafted it into Lustrous Axe. Who knew this axe thingy would have become such a fuss by this time. If he knew, he would've surely screenshotted it.

Delolster
05-08-2015, 06:40 AM
Bazinga, I believe you didnt quite see what i wrote. Here lemme quote it for you so that there are no misconceptions.

It is to my regret to inform you i have yet to receive the axe after 50 runs ever since I made this opening post, because everyone is into konz, i had no choice but to live there, speak golemish, and beg the mobs not to kill me & the players not to boot me.

In farming news, I have yet to obtain that Uber rare Axe in 70 runs. I'm currently hoping a farmer listen to me and farm other maps of AC so that I can conduct that farming research for Option #2 & 3

Bazinga!
05-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Bazinga, I believe you didnt quite see what i wrote. Here lemme quote it for you so that there are no misconceptions.

In farming news, I have yet to obtain that Uber rare Axe in 70 runs. I'm currently hoping a farmer listen to me and farm other maps of AC so that I can conduct that farming research for Option #2 & 3

No one is forcing you to farm Konz lol. Host another map and invite people. Use your convincing power. Any way, why wouldn't people join other maps of Ancient Caverns? If they go after a few runs invite some other people.

Ssneakykills
05-08-2015, 11:06 AM
No one is forcing you to farm Konz lol. Host another map and invite people. Use your convincing power. Any way, why wouldn't people join other maps of Ancient Caverns? If they go after a few runs invite some other people.

You do realise literally nobody wants to farm anymore

Suentous PO
05-08-2015, 11:16 AM
^ ppl are in Konz to prove that the one person claiming to have exact information is full of it.
Btw, I'm simply curious, what is your ign Bazinga?

Delolster; don't forget you data set is much larger than 70 if you factor in that your runs represent a full party (my presumption), so that it's more like 70X5 350.
On top of that you should factor in the elixirs people are nearly certainly on, giving them re rolls. Given that a re roll is an unknowable additional random statistic, I think we can be conservative and say- two people get a re roll in every one if those 350 chances at a pink.
So your personal chances of seeing even a minute percentile is great.

You do realise literally nobody wants to farm anymore

Believe it or not there are still some real farmers running, unlike some who pretend to farm to cover how they really gain wealth.

Delolster
05-08-2015, 01:58 PM
^ ppl are in Konz to prove that the one person claiming to have exact information is full of it.
Btw, I'm simply curious, what is your ign Bazinga?

Delolster; don't forget you data set is much larger than 70 if you factor in that your runs represent a full party (my presumption), so that it's more like 70X5 350.
On top of that you should factor in the elixirs people are nearly certainly on, giving them re rolls. Given that a re roll is an unknowable additional random statistic, I think we can be conservative and say- two people get a re roll in every one if those 350 chances at a pink.
So your personal chances of seeing even a minute percentile is great.

Believe it or not there are still some real farmers running, unlike some who pretend to farm to cover how they really gain wealth.

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your insight on how I conduct my research. <3

If i were doing a detailed research on caverns, I would have definitely used combos. And obviously, i will be in a full party. But this isnt the point of my research.

The ultimate goal of my research, is to prove an axe could or could not be farmed by anyone. And with 100 runs I've done with parties I've been, which would mean 500 runs, considering your point. Each usually have combo and a few usually pot up on their thrashers, so considering their luck factor, I have seen many pinks drop.

Essences, gear, recipes, especially an AXE recipe were all the parties i went with obtained. Most were happy to get essences for their gears, I however was not so happy. You see, in the 500 runs the 5 of us in the parties I'm in, whether it be the lucky players that happily walk away with essences in tow, and those that didnt get any at all, everyone have one similarity in common.

None. Of. Us. Have. Looted. L77. Raging. Blackstone. Axe.

So Option #1, which was Draebatad, was obviously out of the question. With that said, it will be harder for me to ever find a party on other maps on Ancient Caverns unless I happen to see the occasional living sands made by those without combos ;D

TL;DR
Option #1: BUSTED
Option #2: Processing...
Option #3: Still underway...
Option #4: Will. Not. Grovel. To. Support. *cringe*

Delolster groaned and muttered as he starts packing his materials and folded his tent, pulling out the tent pins is hard work since it was made on solid rock, and swore he would start living in the Caverns expedition camp, the only problem is that he had to ensure the tent and its materials provided by General Ghalon is duly cleaned without dust, since Ghalon was a strict Rhino and would keep a no-freeloader stance on anyone that chose to stay. Delolster would be no exception.

It had been 3 days as he completed the last of his run against Konzite with a few brave (and obviously clean) adventurers. Where everyone was fascinated by the Magical Essence on that last round, Delolster couldnt help but give a sigh. He is after all, just one of them, grinding and repeatbly killing those regenerating golems for at least 8 months. Why did he ever conduct this self-imposed research that some might find him machosist when there had been no sign of the Axe?

Delolster wearily took out his journal, his mind racing to jot down the results of the 100 runs he has done eith numerous adventurers, and headed on down to where the Axe could have been spotted.

"It is said that the Axe could be found on Living Sands" he rambled, as he prepared to take a rest at the camp for cleanup & equipment inspection, and ultimately to find some adventurers willing to take a researcher directly to Gorath of the Sands.

tHelonestud
05-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Why would it come from his stash? If he did in fact farm it during the release of the campaign, he wouldn't have thought that it was rare. Then after a few people failed to farm that same item, he sold it to Draebatad at a high price who then crafted it into Lustrous Axe. Who knew this axe thingy would have become such a fuss by this time. If he knew, he would've surely screenshotted it.

"Just after the new Ancient Caverns cap (early August 2014), a friend farmed the L77 Raging Axe in Konzite's Domain and stashed it until recently. He crafted it and then I bought it."
Perhaps read the OP before posting about the topic.

---
05-08-2015, 07:23 PM
such a mysterious item
technically some pinks do drop less frequently than others but its not the drop tables
vyx helm of hate anyone?

they make a rare spawning boss to increase an items rarity

also with such a bland useless item why would they make this item a rarer one?

Suentous PO
05-08-2015, 08:00 PM
such a mysterious item
technically some pinks do drop less frequently than others but its not the drop tables
vyx helm of hate anyone?

they make a rare spawning boss to increase an items rarity

also with such a bland useless item why would they make this item a rarer one?

The idea isn't that all pinks have same drop rate, but that it's bizarre to say that in one campaign only one set piece could have it's own personal drop rate for no reason.

Delolster
05-08-2015, 09:43 PM
The idea isn't that all pinks have same drop rate, but that it's bizarre to say that in one campaign only one set piece could have it's own personal drop rate for no reason.

Being a farmer myself, I wholeheartedly agree. Here is an excerpt of a great post Sue made on the Lust axe selling thread before the thread went *poof*.
Friends,

Let's leave behind the irrelevant comparison of dark purples and CRAFTING pinks. As King correctly points out crafting is a separate table.
The rarity of normal pinks items is simply "pink rarity". Devs have never made a pink item of one stat drop less than others. Drop tables are not made with differing % rates.
The stat of an item (str int dex) does not influence rarity.
What you see drop randomly is not evidence of a totality of info. This is why in peer review a group study and control is demanded to keep out misleading info.
What you see drop is not what the tables have coded, you don't see the code. If you roll a dice and get a 3 that does not mean there are more. 3s or that the dice is loaded for 3s. That's called a fallacy of perception. You can not know dex items drop less because that's what you experienced, in fact the last slayer run I only got a dex item, so if I were to use your logic, it is clear it items drop more- but that is not true ofc.
The only info saying only one str item is coded to be so rare is you, and I have many reasons to not believe your word.

Konz is still farmed often and every day that the ax does not drop proves the ax does not exist in a drop table. It's going on a year and no item has ever been so rare as to not show up 9 months latter.

Every day it doesn't drop proves it isn't in the game.

-Suentous PO
I need your help.
Let me further explain the drop system in Pocket Legends. In the beginning campaigns, no pink items were considered super rare to be obtained in the first place. Just because You can drop a vyxnarr helm at level 25 and claim "OH MAH GAWD!! I'm super lucky compared to the fellow buddy running Forbidden Castle with you thst got a meh fathom crypt Pink." does not mean the vyxnarr helm wont be dropped for quite some time.
Help me run different areas of Ancient Caverns.
I believe the drop systems started to diversify during sewers, as I have seen multiple threads compiling information on what sewer bosses drop, and how people farm that same map to get the items that only exist in that map. It will be a hassle for me to look them up, so I trust Sue or any other vets with the passion to do it on my behalf.
For the sake of the axe that never exist.
The drop systems went back to normal pretty much on Nuris(postnerf) and onwards, combining the odds of getting a recipe with ordinary pinks at both Nuris & Fang, and crafting materials are added to the mix starting from Humania. Vanity was added to the mix on some maps, slayer & eruptions on perhaps a lower drop rate compared to the original system.
We can dream, can't we? Help a nub researcher out pls pls
I believe crafting materials are of a whole different percentage compared to normal pinks altogether, as I have seen more essences drop compared to gear. This theory cannot be proven at Konzite, since the guardians protecting Konzite & the big golems do drop pinks as well, mostly gear.
Well thats awkward I literally kowtowed to the entire community
A pink will never be as rare as to only drop once in multiple blue moons unless confirmed by a dev. This is why we need a developer to comment on this.

Similarly, a map will never be as rare as to drop more gear unless the devs confirmed it. Such examples include Forgotten Forest & Elite Onyx.
WHITE FONTS 4 LYFE!!!

The Sadness
05-09-2015, 08:34 AM
#5 You gotta make a full strength rhino and use classy looter.

Befs
05-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Guys, why do you care so much? The game is meant to be fun. Just play it and enjoy it while it still lasts...
Arguing over such a thing is pointless. The point is... A guy got one. We don't know how. Why should we care?
Just play the game how you enjoy it... Don't waste your time just thinking about getting this axe.
Personally I doubt he farmed it.

Groaning
05-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Guys, why do you care so much? The game is meant to be fun. Just play it and enjoy it while it still lasts...
Arguing over such a thing is pointless. The point is... A guy got one. We don't know how. Why should we care?
Just play the game how you enjoy it... Don't waste your time just thinking about getting this axe.

This! So true. These words of wisdom.

Ssneakykills
05-10-2015, 11:00 AM

That's not the point is it? Someone has evidently gained a item unfairly that isn't in the loot table which means he's made a lot of money from something he Shoudnt of.

All it needed was the devs to have put thr axe in the loot table in the first place or retract the mistake they made and apologise but yet again they've just ignored blatantly

Befs
05-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Btw delolster I hope ur char is level 77 otherwise ur wasting your time bc I don't think anything good drops unless u r...

Delolster
05-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Btw delolster I hope ur char is level 77 otherwise ur wasting your time bc I don't think anything good drops unless u r...

Thanks for asking me this, Yes. I am level 77 for like 8 months now <3

I have farmed konzite and sometimes some maps about Caverns with others. I conduct this research because I want to break the myth that an axe exist for those reasons stated in my opening post.

Help me by meeting or hosting up randomly on different games other than Konz, and I may come :D

usmcporch
05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Me and several other friends have done 100+ runs a day on map 1-4 to find the axe. We at first came with theory since ancient caverns is made almost identical to sand stone caves that the axe would drop in the same location as the crystalline axe, which is map 1. But after farming many times we decided to change up maps as we go. Still no success in an axe dropping. Thus conclusion of this axe does not drop.

tHelonestud
05-10-2015, 10:27 PM
So what of this second axe? Was it crafted? Did it even exist?

AppleNoob
05-10-2015, 10:55 PM
So what of this second axe? Was it crafted? Did it even exist?

So far I think it's just a lie in order for the story to be more "believeable"

Seoratrek
05-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone,

Like I said in a similar thread, I have forwarded the issue to the dev team. I apologize that I can't give any specific information with the reason being that as a moderator, I don't manage in game content. With that being said, the forums are not a place to point fingers and accuse each other of wrong doing. If you suspect any foul play, please let us know by emailing support@spacetimestudios.com rather than posting about it on the forums. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Seo