PDA

View Full Version : Please help level my rogue

Arazaanikl
05-07-2015, 10:36 AM
if u guys aren't busy....can any endgame players please help my rogue lvl up because I can't solo to,b with my rogue and is really hard.....please help me if u guys aren't busy Ty

merch_master
05-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Whats the level of your rogue? I have an alt myself that i wanna level, so we csn do it together :)

Arazaanikl
05-07-2015, 02:16 PM
My rogue is lvl 25 I have 50 Xp elixer + the 2 x xp so each run for me = 1000-1300 xp :)

Schnitzel
05-07-2015, 05:42 PM
I think it may be better to lvl with people near your lvl, otherwise enemies scale to highest lvl player..

Arazaanikl
05-07-2015, 08:31 PM
That's why I stay away....btw I've already done this with many players lol

Trikzy
05-07-2015, 11:05 PM
if u guys aren't busy....can any endgame players please help my rogue lvl up because I can't solo to,b with my rogue and is really hard.....please help me if u guys aren't busy Ty

My rogue is a level 26 so we could level up together. Also as a side note, rogue is quite versatile because when running a map as lv 25 with lv 41, rogue still deals quitesome damage with her aimed shot, which I would reccomend you to max out because its OP as hell. As for the soloing, if you have a decent gear, good damage and dps and a good pet (malison is VERY good and costs now about 20-30k) and the right skill build and you realize soon you can sometimes solo better than a full party of other people. It has worked for me so far, although I use few potions more than being in a party.

Arazaanikl, quote this with your IGN, if you are interested in levelling with me or for further information :)

Arazaanikl
05-08-2015, 08:19 AM
My rogue is a level 26 so we could level up together. Also as a side note, rogue is quite versatile because when running a map as lv 25 with lv 41, rogue still deals quitesome damage with her aimed shot, which I would reccomend you to max out because its OP as hell. As for the soloing, if you have a decent gear, good damage and dps and a good pet (malison is VERY good and costs now about 20-30k) and the right skill build and you realize soon you can sometimes solo better than a full party of other people. It has worked for me so far, although I use few potions more than being in a party.

Arazaanikl, quote this with your IGN, if you are interested in levelling with me or for further information :)

Ty...ign kusaperi, some arcane rogue also told me to max out aimed shot and I realized that aimed shot does do damage when I'm with lvl 40

Greatankush
05-08-2015, 08:25 AM
Hey araz I have a lvl25 rogue too can I lvl with u guys?