PDA

View Full Version : Good Gear for lvl 41 Rogue??

Loxonna
05-07-2015, 09:43 PM
I just turned lvl 40 (Rogue) and when i get to lvl 41, I would like to get good gear for myself, pls list good items and some that dont cost millions :) thanks

Newcomx
05-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Good Rogue gear is potency (dex) type, because some potency type is str. You should start from that and adjust with your budget because you don't mention particular budget.

ColdMints
05-08-2015, 12:25 AM
For me..i prefer

-Expe bow brutality full fire or perf (yur budget)
-Icescale helm potency full fire or perf (yur budget)
-icescale armor potency full fire or perf (yur budget)
-Elon fitness (ofc the dex type lol) full fire or perf (yur budget)

-Eerie amulet brut or pot (whatever whats best ^_^ ) full fire or perf
* you can also use fang full fire or perf (80-100k full normal fire and 170-230k full perf fire)

--> you can also buy those with tarlok gems :)
Enjoy, Have fun and Good luck :-)

-chane

Wazakesy
05-08-2015, 12:29 AM
A good way of setup would be..

Expedition brut
ice scale pot helm
ice scale pot armor
elo ring/haunted ring/myth ring -> Dex only
eerie necro brut

So brut gives the HP while pot gives you the dmg. You can use a whole pot set if you like to.

Squeezable
05-08-2015, 02:56 AM
I have to disagree with most of these, the build for me is..

Expedition bow of potency,
Necroptic helm and armour of potency. The only difference from icescale is that icescale has +1 armour but -22 health. I would rather have an extra 44 health that a +2 armour. Plus icescale is more expensive.
Blood Ruby and fang.
Also, choose a pet with +primary stat and +damage. For example, blinky & l&l (my two pets to be exact haha)

Put all your skill points on dex (a simple tip I actually didn't know I had to do haha) and obviously dex passive.

Then all in all you'll have around or very close to 3.5k health, 520+ dmg, and 1.5k mana. All in all, it's great. Also, the whole set costs around 700k.

Good luck!

bedmaster
05-08-2015, 04:36 AM
I have to disagree with most of these, the build for me is..

Expedition bow of potency,
Necroptic helm and armour of potency. The only difference from icescale is that icescale has +1 armour but -22 health. I would rather have an extra 44 health that a +2 armour. Plus icescale is more expensive.
Blood Ruby and fang.
Also, choose a pet with +primary stat and +damage. For example, blinky & l&l (my two pets to be exact haha)

Put all your skill points on dex (a simple tip I actually didn't know I had to do haha) and obviously dex passive.

Then all in all you'll have around or very close to 3.5k health, 520+ dmg, and 1.5k mana. All in all, it's great. Also, the whole set costs around 700k.

Good luck!
Well i have to disagree with u too xD icescale armor and helm of the same type if worn gives +10 primary stats which covers the hp loss and it looks cool :p

And some doesnt know that dex archons give extra 2.5% dmg which still works in pvp but doesnt show on view stats page, its like 12-15 more dmg than in view stats, so ill switch myth ring to archon potency (if u dont mind the hp and mana loss) and fang to eerie brut. Just imoooohttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/08/a527cc65c79ee4ffb0804a304efa1c85.jpg
My stats with archon brut. Couldnt afford potency xD

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Squeezable
05-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Hahaha I guess, but my build is cost effective!

If the sky's your limit, go for a frost bow, imbued helm and armour of potency, randtails arcane ring and mythic planar amulet ;)

Kyle Holmes
05-08-2015, 07:34 AM
I'm normally a warrior and have decent stats on that, dont have the budget for rogue cos I lvled it so fast haha plus they eat through pots like a kid eats candy. I have 409 damage, how would you suggest I get more because at the moment my warrior has more damage than my rogue hahahaa

sent from fritters beak

princesslovess
05-08-2015, 07:42 AM
I have to disagree with you all on this, this is how you got the most hp, health, dmg, int, ect...

Weapon- None
Helm-none
Armour-None
Ring-None
Amulet-None

This is how you get the most of everything

Twinisland
05-09-2015, 03:17 PM
I have to disagree with you all on this, this is how you got the most hp, health, dmg, int, ect...

Weapon- None
Helm-none
Armour-None
Ring-None
Amulet-None

This is how you get the most of everything
Yes and how u get everything is waiting around begging hoping someone nice will give u a nice item and then go sell it

JohnnyHardcore
05-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Honestly for the cost of it, get icescale to expansion and level alts until you can farm new mythics.

Loxonna
05-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys!

ColdMints
05-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Well..

Id like my old legendary tho :P
So i preferred those and icescale is really for any classes
Like PLAVISKZ stats..yu can also use archon ring brut or pot :)
Use good pets to like blinky,yowie,dova,lb,shadowlurk and whats best for yur class

Have Fun bro :)
-chane

Ipoopsy
05-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Best bang for your Gold is Frigid Armor. Gives you high HPs and Armor and decent Dam.

And it's dirt Cheap.

Testmeluck
05-11-2015, 03:58 AM
I would say don't buy anything until you start merching and get 3m then start thinking on buying this

Wep=arcane
Helm=arcane
Armour=Arcane
Ring=Arcane
Amulet=arcane
:):):):)

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Yes and how u get everything is waiting around begging hoping someone nice will give u a nice item and then go sell it

You know my secrets ^-^

kananaskis
05-11-2015, 05:22 PM
my recommendations for legendary gear are:

bow: Raiding Bow of Brutality as the 15 dex proc is frequent and gives more damage in pve than expedition bows. also gives good hp and actually does about 5% more damage than expedition bow of potency on normal shot (i have tested this).

any of new legendary rogue potency armors released Ursoth event and after are good (ancient druid, necroptic, planar, icescale etc).

wild talisman of potency (armor and proc for stat boost) or eerie amulet of potency (hp and crit) rather than fang.

blood ruby for hp or archon potency for dmg (as was said the 2.5% damage grant only shows in stats when equipped ). elondrian celerity is decent too.