PDA

View Full Version : Inventory weapon button unselectable

yolap
04-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi,

I'm playing Pocket Legends on a google nexus s and in the inventory list I can not select the weapons button. Any ideas on how to fix this?

giayuan
04-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Idk about androids, but on Idevices, there are sometimes "dead" spots on the screen, where certain areas are not sensible. Try cleaning the screen or replacing the screen cover/cleaning under the cover.

skavenger216
04-03-2011, 04:06 PM
This may sound dumb, but try recalibrating your touch screen. I was having a similar problem on my phone (htc evo 4g), I could not hit stomp on my bear, and recalibrating fixed it.

yolap
04-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the answers. I installed "touch test" and there is some parts of the screen that is dead... actually a whole line, looks like a hardware problem so I will be taking the phone back.

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the answers. I installed "touch test" and there is some parts of the screen that is dead... actually a whole line, looks like a hardware problem so I will be taking the phone back.

I had the exact same thing on my iPad, a "dead" strip.

Was able to prove it by using a sketching app, dragged the line to the spot and it automatically cut off.