PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for futuristic expansion part 1

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 04:44 AM
IF there are more expansions beyond 46 let's say maybe after?!? Just thinking why not create an expansion that's futuristic like its sort of techy like we have cyborg enemies and new METALIC weapons like more FUTURISTIC kind of things like maybe
for a mage staff it has like a vortex design and effect when used normal attack the enemy gets sucked near you for moderate DMG and pushes them back for more
For the gun maybe it fires some vortex circle that sucks in enemies and blows up and pushes them away
For rogue daggers like when you charged normal 50/50 chance to spawn metalic swords(spawns maybe 3-5) and does some moderate DMG to multiple mobs
For rogue bow every 3 other normal shots(not charged) the enemy which gets hit will dissapear and spawn a vortex circle that will pull some enemies and DMG them moderately
For tank sword every time a normal attack crits it spawns many small vortex in which when enemies step on and activate the vortex bomb all enemies within the small vortex and its radius will receive moderate DMG
For tank hammer 50/50 chance to spawn vortex(up to 4 stackable) which then will DMG enemies within its reaches
All vortex has a chance to banish 25%
This is for Legendary futuristic weapons lvl 47-51
No names yet maybe I can try to make and post it in the part 2 or 3
Guys this is not copying Star Legends its only like 5% of it borrowed xD pls don't judge me
Pls give some feedback thanks in advance

Maunyabastian
05-08-2015, 07:04 AM
What in the hell there would be a chance of 'futuristic' weapons in Arcane Legends?
No need new themes added to the game. Personally, I think it is too soon to think of L51 expansion or so on. The game is awesome with its own style. Don't change it, if you want some futuristic weapons go play Star Legends. Don't continue this, seriously, no more parts please.

Oursizes
05-08-2015, 07:26 AM
Arcane legends is based on medieval times, no futuristic weapons. It will just kill the game

Wazakesy
05-08-2015, 07:42 AM
Lol, this would be good to revive star legends!!

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 08:35 AM
What I meant here was like we can travel through time and got to the future hayss people think too negatively if that's what you want so then BRING IT ON

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=Maunyabastian;2148981]What in the hell there would be a chance of 'futuristic' weapons in Arcane Legends
No need new themes added to the game. Personally, I think it is too soon to think of L51 expansion or so on. The game is awesome with its own style. Don't change it, if you want some futuristic weapons go play Star Legends. Don't continue this, seriously, no more parts please.
THERE IS A THEME EVERY EXPQNSION when kraken came out the theme was pirates and sea creatures like it said KRAKEN when Dead city came out it was full of DEAD ENEMIES the skeletons that's why its called DEAD CITY

Maunyabastian
05-08-2015, 09:31 AM
My friend, you don't get the point. The theme of AL's world is medieval age. You won't see the futuristic weapons here, but in SL.
It is just so weird thinking of a sorcerer holding a machine gun or a minigun. Sorcerer holds staffs and magical guns, not these kids' power rangers accesories.

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 06:15 PM
My friend, you don't get the point. The theme of AL's world is medieval age. You won't see the futuristic weapons here, but in SL.
It is just so weird thinking of a sorcerer holding a machine gun or a minigun. Sorcerer holds staffs and magical guns, not these kids' power rangers accesories.
Like u said from medieval age then like someone from the future came and ask helps from àrlorians then we will help ofc then we get new futuristic gear plus its just an idea why no one said this will be approved why who are you to judge my suggestion? Who gave you the right to judge me?

Aerodude
05-08-2015, 06:17 PM
It is just so weird thinking of a sorcerer holding a machine gun or a minigun.
Did I say anything about MACHINE GUNS? NO I DIDNT I SAID VORTEX LIKE GUNS

SacredKnight
05-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry but I think a futurist style wouldn't fit with the concept, if you want future play SL.

Wazakesy
05-08-2015, 11:36 PM
What in the hell there would be a chance of 'futuristic' weapons in Arcane Legends
THERE IS A THEME EVERY EXPQNSION when kraken came out the theme was pirates and sea creatures like it said KRAKEN when Dead city came out it was full of DEAD ENEMIES the skeletons that's why its called DEAD CITY

dead city was an event during the beta version of the game?, No?..

Maunyabastian
05-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Oh my... this guy is hilarious.

SacredKnight
05-09-2015, 01:25 AM
Ok guys, everyone just calm down here? Ok? No need to take things personally or get too frustrated, everyone here in the forums is just trying to give their most positive and constructive response. ;)

Oursizes
05-09-2015, 10:51 PM
This is why we can't have a stable economy.