PDA

View Full Version : Warriors

Samaeldavisjr
05-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Ever tried playing one of Stg events as a warrior? Lemme tell , it's SUPER fun looking for pt! I mean the pinnacle of my day is standing around looking for arena pt. And when I find one, there's nothing better than 3 warriors and a mage. You can really run arena and harder elites like tombs with multiple warriors. Try it! It's SO much fun. :)

Arachnophobik
05-08-2015, 08:31 AM
Ofc it is! I run with 3 warriors all the time!! Isnt it fun not being able to finish bloodhammer!?

Magegrimm
05-08-2015, 08:37 AM
They're actually trying to improve this matter... don't make this type of threads please it's just discouraging for them, I understand how you feel because I also had a warrior and later changed to mage but cmon it isn't easy to fix this problem in a couple of months, you have to test things (I hope they actually test it) so warriors don't get OP.

oxon
05-08-2015, 08:50 AM
this arena event brought yall out of retirement lol,plus the new 41 caps from the week long double xp, arena is full of warriors..

my smurf lost about 15 pounds last night running back and forth from the portal to hox because i had to remap so much..finally gave up and ran it solo..

i agree though,it is hard to find efficient party's to run with,especially for warriors..maybe that will change in the future..

xbadulaserosx
05-08-2015, 08:56 AM
The arena should be playable by any pt! 3 warriors 1 mage or 4 warriors, it should be attainable, I dont know why sts dont see this matter. You always need a rog or a mage to kill a blood hammer.. which is pain in the back, I feel this thread, I was resurrected from retirement but again, another hunting roullette arena game.. nothing new. Zzz

Sundar Moorthi
05-08-2015, 08:58 AM
warrior need a pt? lol its really a lower chance than fossil drop

merch_master
05-08-2015, 09:56 AM
I will tell you to the best way to run arena *tried and tested*
Go the expedition camps and kraag and plead/bribe/threaten rogues to run with you
Or.....
solo with war..seriously its been about a week and im already at the 3rd boss !!!!

Jazzi
05-08-2015, 10:35 AM
I will tell you to the best way to run arena *tried and tested*
Go the expedition camps and kraag and plead/bribe/threaten rogues to run with you
Or.....
solo with war..seriously its been about a week and im already at the 3rd boss !!!!

This made me laugh soooo much

Zeus
05-08-2015, 10:44 AM
You're in Unified, right?

We got a thing going in Horror basically saying: if you're not willing to help your tanks out in PvE, why should they join you in PvP.

Threaten your rogues by saying you're going to stop tanking for them in PvP unless they take you. :)

Kingofninjas
05-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Exactly how many threads do you plan on making?
On another note, find a good rogue friend and just duo with him or her. Arena is duoable in 7-9 minutes depending on the area effects and boss.

cami
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM

We got a thing going in Horror basically saying: if you're not willing to help your tanks out in PvE, why should they join you in PvP.

Threaten your rogues by saying you're going to stop tanking for them in PvP unless they take you. :)

Yep this is true, I for that always invite warrs to my party for help. I do 2 rogue, 1 warr and 1 mage

Jexetta
05-08-2015, 12:30 PM

That's a beautiful thing.

Dex Scene
05-08-2015, 03:39 PM

Lmao!! Nice one