PDA

View Full Version : Check out my fan trailer for the Call of Champions contest :)

Dalmony
05-08-2015, 02:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phlci2a1Knk

Hey Folks :)

I made this fan trailer for the Call of Champions Alpha contest, I'd love it if you guys could check it out ^_^

Really excited for the game!

Dal
x

Justg
05-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Really nice!

Respecs
05-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Really nice!

Same bro I agree!

bearuang
05-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Cool! Awesome video!

---
05-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Cool! Awesome video!

awesoem!!!
good vid hope the games even better!
:D

Dalmony
05-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks guys! Yeah I think my video and the footage we have seen so far of the game doesn't even cover half of how epic this game is gonna be when it's finally released and what it will be like to actually play it :D

It's gonna be a really refreshing change to what's out there right now- super exciting!!

ClumsyCactus
05-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys! Yeah I think my video and the footage we have seen so far of the game doesn't even cover half of how epic this game is gonna be when it's finally released and what it will be like to actually play it :D

It's gonna be a really refreshing change to what's out there right now- super exciting!!

Your sig is already prepared i see, i will be getting a CoC sig on forums the second I get to play it, champs HYPE! xD

Dalmony
05-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Your sig is already prepared i see, i will be getting a CoC sig on forums the second I get to play it, champs HYPE! xD

Yep hehe just to raise that extra bit of curiosity ^_^ When the contest is over I might just link it to the official trailer or the CoC forums :-)