PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Misfit
05-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Hey all.

I have some questions about my rogue

1. I am currently level 23 and my damage is about 130 with 800 armor, are these good enough stats?
2. What is a good skill build for me? Right now I am pure dex and have maxed aim shot as well as health packs. My other skills are 1/5 nox and 2/5 jump skill thing (I forgot name). I maxed out the dex passive thing and have like 2-3 of the crit thing upgraded.
3. What is a good, cheap pet for me to use?
4. How can I decrease the amount of mana I use? I use like 100 pots per run now.
5. Are there any tactics or combos I should use while soloing or in a party?

Thanks-
Add me in game on Evadin

-no
05-08-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm guessing your leveling up?

Every five levls or so, buy a cheap legendary weapon, and cheap armor/helm/ring/amulet. The gear can also be legendary, but some epics work fine. But always, use legendary weapons. The proc makes it worth it. Every 5/6 levels, 21/26/31/36 etc.

Buy jack, and nexus. Both cheap and help with mana regen. Jack being the better.

Max dex is fine, just be prepared to use more hp potions. And be more careful with hard hitting bosses.

You can use aimed, noxious bolt, pierce, and either smoke or traps to level up. I like to build my skills first as I level, then add points to passives. Check rogue section for recommended skill builds.