PDA

View Full Version : Rosefaded-Luck Exists For All

RoseFaded
05-08-2015, 10:18 PM
So Got off work today. Got paid & spent 20$ to buy 165Plat. Opened 2 locked chests. First gave 30plat, second...omg gave ARCANE FOSSIL..my first ever Arcane item...Best friday ever!!! Sold for 43mil & 200Ankhs...Im not greedy so dont need that other few mil. Richest ive ever been in AL. So I did generous thing. Gave 3 random noobs a lepre pendant each..and gave my friend a million gold. Then I bought Ker'shal perfect grand glacial, Mythic Villi set, Egg mythic Ring & Finrir pendant. Also bought Abbadon egg, Grim, Slag , Samael & Blinky!!! :D Planar Pendant Recipe and few other wicked items ^-^ now im at 14mil. Best day ever..before today my gear was lvls 35..and one lvl 40 armor,..so all I say is...luck exists...and so do generous kind people. Add me if want. Ign:Rosefaded
Dont be greedy, but be generous-Quote by me
Love sweet
Love kind
Tender heart
True be Mine
Keep dreams
Keep hopes
For all is possible-Poem by me
Rock on StS. Now saving for expansion...and possibly help others gear up ^-^

Anabrad
05-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Congrats ive got a full set of war mythic got full set of mage

BeoNeo
05-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Im Neowizadking, accept all

Visiting
05-09-2015, 08:44 AM
Grats!! Pas me some of that luck please :3

Zylx
05-09-2015, 11:47 PM
It's awesome that you got an arcane on your second crate, but what's even more awesome is that you shared your wealth to those less fortunate. I applaud you for that! :)

I never understood how people can just sit on hundreds of millions of gold and not give back to the community. If I was rich, I would hold contests quite often because I find joy in getting people together and having a fun competition. If I had kept all of my gold to myself, I would prob have about 15m, as opposed to the 2m I currently have.

Kudos to you! And I hope you get lucky again soon! :)

bedmaster
05-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Omg u sooo lucky lolol and u should get frostbitten brutality or blood ruby instead of that ring and lunar/eerie assault instead of finrir its for rogue.
And dont forget to upgrade ur mythic to lv36 in case u dont know

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah282/chandra7plav/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/chandra7plav/media/Mobile%20Uploads/PicsArt_1428811885348_zpsxpktgrgj.jpg.html)

Mkthekiller
05-10-2015, 04:22 AM
Congrats for your first arcane item and for you are now rich :) and yeah pass me some luck too! :P
I wanna pvp but no gears... -_-

RoseFaded
05-10-2015, 09:46 AM
^-^ Currently got upgraded mythic armor villi, now working on villi mythic helm. Im at 9/16 shards for mythic quest. Very rare drop, but more you stay logged on they seem to drop more often. Im doing quest at kraken maps Harbor & Skull Cove. Woot. Finally tried arena. Its hard even for op geared players. But worth it. Anyways these my adventures & im doing it with friends. Best way to have an adventure. Next goal to get rest of items needed for Arcane Pendant. Also I heard an Arcane ring exists, if so how get the recipe? Or such...
When your falling, ill be there to catch you-Believe days can get better-Knowledge is power-Quotes I live by.
Ign:Rosefaded

Visiting
05-10-2015, 10:13 AM
^-^ Currently got upgraded mythic armor villi, now working on villi mythic helm. Im at 9/16 shards for mythic quest. Very rare drop, but more you stay logged on they seem to drop more often. Im doing quest at kraken maps Harbor & Skull Cove. Woot. Finally tried arena. Its hard even for op geared players. But worth it. Anyways these my adventures & im doing it with friends. Best way to have an adventure. Next goal to get rest of items needed for Arcane Pendant. Also I heard an Arcane ring exists, if so how get the recipe? Or such...
When your falling, ill be there to catch you-Believe days can get better-Knowledge is power-Quotes I live by.
The recipe can be bought from the Dragkin teeth vendor in Tinrin, but, it's essentially useless unless you have an Arcane Shard which can be looted from Locked Crates or Elite Gold Dragon Chests (neither of which Id bet on looting it in). Or, you can buy the shard or ring from another player, prices ranging 40-50mil these days

Schnitzel
05-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Congrats Rosefaded,

pass us some of the arcane luck :D

btw, if you need help with upgrading your mythic gear,
my IGN is XRuizhex, I can help with quests

RoseFaded
05-10-2015, 04:00 PM
How do I get elite golden dragon chests? Which elite campaign map? & which map do they drop more often on? Btw im currently 12/16 on missing pieces for my mythic helm. Plan to upgrade today ^-^ Woot!! Rock on everyone! !

Schnitzel
05-10-2015, 04:46 PM
How do I get elite golden dragon chests? Which elite campaign map? & which map do they drop more often on? Btw im currently 12/16 on missing pieces for my mythic helm. Plan to upgrade today ^-^ Woot!! Rock on everyone! !

Elite Gold Dragon Chests drop in Elite Tindirin (for me, it dropped after killing the dragon from The Wilds)

Candylicks
05-10-2015, 07:11 PM
I never understood how people can just sit on hundreds of millions of gold and not give back to the community. If I was rich, I would hold contests quite often because I find joy in getting people together and having a fun competition. If I had kept all of my gold to myself, I would prob have about 15m, as opposed to the 2m I currently have.

This exactly- it's fun to acquire items in the game but even more fun to help out friends and run contests! This is 100% my sentiments... and also why I am always running out of gold lolol..

Schnitzel
05-10-2015, 08:10 PM

This exactly- it's fun to acquire items in the game but even more fun to help out friends and run contests! This is 100% my sentiments... and also why I am always running out of gold lolol..

Was reading a book (Tortilla Flat), with my english classmates, there was a quote about this...
Something like: When you're poor, you hope to be rich so one day you can help both you and your friends, but when you DO get rich, you don't want to share.

SacredKnight
05-11-2015, 03:09 AM
Really awesome that you shared the loot, it's great to see people like that in AL :)

RoseFaded
05-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Wish others saw it that way. Greeds a poison in most mmorpg's
Thing some people dont realize is
"You cant get where you are without the help of friends & family"-Way I see things. Friends give you strength, family supports you.
Ex in game-Elites, Arena, AL in the beginning. With support & help of Others you can surpass the bosses, farm faster, get stronger & most importantly make bonds that will last forever. So remember that next time your online. Your stronger because of these bonds & others are stronger because the bonds you made. Sincerely Rosefaded, Chivalrous Knight of Guild Trinity Knights<3

kapekaba99
05-14-2015, 01:43 AM
Uhm can u give me some gold plsss i now im noob player plss can u give me some gold?

Cursebaby
05-16-2015, 12:02 AM
So Got off work today. Got paid & spent 20$ to buy 165Plat. Opened 2 locked chests. First gave 30plat, second...omg gave ARCANE FOSSIL..my first ever Arcane item...Best friday ever!!! Sold for 43mil & 200Ankhs...Im not greedy so dont need that other few mil. Richest ive ever been in AL. So I did generous thing. Gave 3 random noobs a lepre pendant each..and gave my friend a million gold. Then I bought Ker'shal perfect grand glacial, Mythic Villi set, Egg mythic Ring & Finrir pendant. Also bought Abbadon egg, Grim, Slag , Samael & Blinky!!! :D Planar Pendant Recipe and few other wicked items ^-^ now im at 14mil. Best day ever..before today my gear was lvls 35..and one lvl 40 armor,..so all I say is...luck exists...and so do generous kind people. Add me if want. Ign:Rosefaded
Dont be greedy, but be generous-Quote by me
Love sweet
Love kind
Tender heart
True be Mine
Keep dreams
Keep hopes
For all is possible-Poem by me
Rock on StS. Now saving for expansion...and possibly help others gear up ^-^

Gratz bro! i commend you for your generousity! very few people have that :/

Mabokcinta
05-16-2015, 08:06 AM
wow, it is cool bro. congrats. thanks for sharing to us. don't forget to buy Singe too bro (my dream pet :-) )

Farminer's
05-16-2015, 01:51 PM
Congrats bro on your luck I have opened 5 event locks so far nothing and I pass on lots to less fortunate all the time! (Just never been lucky to get a elusive arcane) http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/16/97c2ec367f677df7f9176219ccbee489.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/16/b2f12f324f32442c84b2e103953c5ca6.jpg
I know its not much but I can't do much ever always under 500k ^.^

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

RoseFaded
05-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Always remember "Anythings better than nothing at all" with that mindset youll surpass the impossible.
Ways I save gold & not spend are
1 set goals or dreams
2 hoard till times right
3 farm with friends or pt. Why spend gold when your enjoying fun runs with friends
4 learn market to get ahead & save in the long run
5 MOST IMPOTANT RULE-Have fun & remember its just a game. So pace yourself<3

Arcael
05-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Awesome haha Millions are just in my wild dreams xD
-Yours sincerely, newbie xD

Anabrad
05-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Lol im a some what geared haev full mythic but no wepond nor pet just legendary and i wonder how in the bloody hell did i reach this far, even though I have always 1-50k :p