PDA

View Full Version : best int. gear

nickofthe303
04-03-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm lvl 53 all int. Mage and I want to get the best out of it any tips on gear for max armor DPS and so on would be very cool I mean rather I should buy/use it now or when I hit .56 but any suggestion would be great thanks a lot.

Tengotengo
04-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Lowmans is really good for all-around runs with it's high damage, regen, and armor. It's also dirt cheap. Adepts is supposed to be better...I dunno. Also, might as well buy Sewer Quean while it's still cheap. I do Sewer Queen cowl and Robes, Lowmans bracer, and mastermind shard wand to up my hit percentage and crit.

in BS, you're better off with better dodge. Everything hits hard, better not to get hit at all.

Tempest
04-04-2011, 05:55 AM
If you can afford: Mega Mage.
If not use lowman wand, mega Mage cowl, lowman bracer, sewer robe

Hullukko
04-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Adepts is supposed to be better...I dunno.

I do. Adept's is for tanking. Beyond that it has no use.

Major
04-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Id say just save up for the lvl 55 mega mage gear and start leveling to 55. Unless you can afford the lower level mega mage gear and the level 55 mega mage gear.

Tamino
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't know if you can afford lev 53 pinks (this could be the best); otherwise we can make a mix of oranges/greens for a better result, all depends on your preferences. Until lev 53 I relyed on Keeper Cosmos Set for max attack, Cyber Set (with Laser wand) for more shield; at level 53 I found two opportunities:

Scrubber's: give almost same DPS/Armor than Keeper Set, but with 7 more crit .... and no Mana regen. Definitely out of my playing style
Scraper's: little better DPS/Armor than Keeper Set, low Hit% and Crit%

I found this combo [Scrubber's Cowl, Adept's Shard Wand, Scraper's Robes and Cyber Doll] to give me almost same DPS/Crit of Keeper Set and same Armor of Cyber Doll Set, using only drops I got levelling to 53. Meanwhile, I am halfway to lev 55 Sewer's Queen Set...

Register
05-14-2011, 04:24 PM
when im at 55 im using full mastermind because you can get a total of 94 crit, the highest in the game.
I may subsitute the wand and shield for the staff that has the highest damage.
Im going to do that because i would still crit VERY often making me hurt dem trash heaps more :)
You should try mastermind
its super cheap..i bought the whole set except the shield today for like 35k i think idk
If you want dps as well switch the wand over to a harder hitting wand and possibly change another piece for something that gives you a int boost or a damage boost as that will help in your case

WhoIsThis
05-14-2011, 04:34 PM
when im at 55 im using full mastermind because you can get a total of 94 crit, the highest in the game.

Not true. Dex mages have the highest crit in the game. 100+ buffed with full raid roach or custom.

But otherwise, mastermind is a good set for pure damage output. It does have it's weaknesses though. Low mana regen (for a mage anyways), and the base damage is low. I wouldn't be surprised to discover if the net damage output for mega mage is actually competitive, despite the 24 lower crit. The higher the target's armor, the bigger the advantage to mega mage. That said, this makes mastermind a good choice for low level farming. A compromise could be a mix of lowmans and mastermind.

I myself levelled all the way to 56 in shadow. Whether this was a mistake is open to debate.

Register
05-14-2011, 09:00 PM
So how would i go about achieving..this..this.....this 100+ crit
Dex mage ftw? is it a mage with dex equality stats or a bird with int equal
And do any of you know what wand has the highest dps in the game?

Sky../
05-14-2011, 09:07 PM

Either just enough Dex to equipt raid roach or full Dex. Key to having 100+ crit is raid roach + BOM 6.

WhoIsThis
05-14-2011, 09:27 PM

Which wand? Use this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20454-Level-55-Enchantress-Gear-List

Scraper's Level 55. Mega Mage is still a better choice though. Only 4 lower.

As for becoming a dex mage, well there are tradeoffs. Dex gear in general doesn't have good mana regen (use Sewer King if you care for mana regen). Higher weapons dps, lower skill base damage.

Fatpigwarrior
05-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Sewer Queen is very popular