PDA

View Full Version : Devs why was my thread deleted?

RedRyder
05-24-2010, 06:54 AM
I put a lot of effort into those drawings why'd my thread just go and get wiped out like that??

ed anger
05-24-2010, 08:58 AM
"religious" content = bad?

btw posts about forum moderation tend to get deleted

Evanna<3
05-24-2010, 09:09 AM
what drawing was thaT? :O

asommers
05-24-2010, 09:33 AM
The thread escalated out of control and was reported. I will restore the original post today after reviewing it with the team.

-ALS

RedRyder
05-24-2010, 09:35 AM
"religious" content = bad?

btw posts about forum moderation tend to get deleted
A warning woulda been nice. Either way it was a joke concept.. People act innapropriate on here all the time.
Evanna, me and two other guys were making fun of people in towne that are always looking for items, so we made up rediculous item names to get noobs riled up lol. They were gods heavy xbow, dreamers crucifix, and thors war hammer.*
I never got to drawing the hammer but here's the other two

Dreamers crucifix:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/efb18ca5.jpg

Gods xbow:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/259c6636.jpg

RedRyder
05-24-2010, 09:36 AM
The thread escalated out of control and was reported. I will restore the original post today after reviewing it with the team.

-ALS

oh I see...

ed anger
05-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Evanna, me and two other guys were making fun of people in towne that are always looking for items, so we made up ridiculous item names to get noobs riled up lol.

i said i was amused in the original post, i completely understand. nice drawings.

Obliteration
05-24-2010, 11:08 AM
You posted about 3 different threads and it became pointless chaos.

King Richie
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Sorry red that was me and whats his name .. archer guy .. really sorry your thread got deleted i was just defending myself =(

flaimdude
05-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Trolls trollin' trolls.

tl;dr: yep.

RedRyder
05-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry red that was me and whats his name .. archer guy .. really sorry your thread got deleted i was just defending myself =(

It's cool bro, not your fault he was a sensitive child having a tantrum.
I'll keep the pics coming and when I have a bunch I'll make a new thread,
let's just keep the aggression off so it won't happen again lol

Justg
05-24-2010, 03:58 PM
It's pretty easy actually... just be cool to each other (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules).

1. Please Respect Others.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

* Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.
* Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.
* Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.
* Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

2. No inappropriate talk.

The Spacetime Studios forum is not a place to chat about drugs and alcohol related activities. Likewise, Sexual, racial or otherwise inappropriate talk is also not permitted.

3. Please, no Profanity.

Thanks in advance for keeping the language on the forum clean and not profane. Intentional misspellings of swear words are also not allowed.

4. Never reveal your personal information.

The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Etc. etc.

nerdherd
05-24-2010, 04:12 PM
*big thumbs up*