PDA

View Full Version : my huge problem

Corpser
04-04-2011, 04:30 AM
i know a freind who is banned and i dono what to do about it apparently everytime he trys to tell the devs something or talk to them they ignore or ban him from forums.
he is a good freind and i dont believe he is guilty of what he has been accused for cause he is a good person. i dono if i try and talk to devs if they will ban me and i dont want that in fact that will make matters way worse but i thik i need to help him as he was part of the community.

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Tell him to send an email to support(at)spacetimestudios.com, devs don't discuss bans in forums, maybe through private messaging.

If he did something really grave and repetitive, I wouldn't be surprised they wouldn't allow him back anymore.

Corpser
04-04-2011, 04:55 AM
um they wont reply to his emails and pm them he just get forum ban

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 04:57 AM
um they wont reply to his emails and pm them he just get forum ban

No idea.

My guess is your friend is very rude and vulgar in asking, hence the banning from forums too.

Again, no idea, I wouldn't know.

xuz
04-04-2011, 05:02 AM
my thoughts are dont get involved yourself unless your willing to get banned yourself. just give the devs time and the matter should be resolved

Corpser
04-04-2011, 06:21 AM
sounds like good advice and no my freind isnt rude is is really nice and just helped a person then got banned a side of he story from the devs point of veiw would be nice tho but i dont wanna get banned but i feel i need to help him.

ugh so torn up right now

Corpser
04-04-2011, 07:58 AM
my thoughts are dont get involved yourself unless your willing to get banned yourself. just give the devs time and the matter should be resolved

i dont think it will man thats the bad thing i think he is permanate and i think they are very serois about it

Major
04-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Ya not much you can do personally, what your friend did was his mistake and the devs have already made a decision about it. If he sends a nice and clean email to support asking why this has happened to him, the devs should get back to him. Unfortunalty there is nothing you or any of us can do. Its in your friends and the devs hands at this point. Hopefully everything works out, just be patient.

Riccits
04-04-2011, 10:15 AM
did one guy ever come back from a permabann bcz of a nice and clean mail..?

Jinlac
04-04-2011, 10:54 AM
did one guy ever come back from a permabann bcz of a nice and clean mail..?

Maybe not, but the dev's should shortly explain their reason after receiving an email IMO....

StompArtist
04-04-2011, 10:55 AM
I think you need to let it go.