PDA

View Full Version : Skill Damage

Survivorfan
04-04-2011, 06:12 AM
I think I know how to calculate it but I'm not completely sure. I know that the 1H Gem Sword has a good amount but does it make up for not having execute? My real question is, which would be better, a hate hax (because of execute) or a 1H gem sword (because of Skill Damage)? With the cooldown coming, I'm kinda leaning toward execute only because the skills may not be as easy to get out.

Thanks
-Survivorfan

Arterra
04-04-2011, 06:15 AM
If the damage of the weapon is low, does the extra hit matter? Also, just .5 seconds between skills.

I only use hax over rooter axe because of the hate armor set bonus.

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 06:16 AM
I'd go with 1H Gemstone Sword.

Damage would be more useful than the "Execute" proc in most cases.

Execute would only be useful in mini-bosses, bosses, and probably PvP - but even then, I'd still prefer damage.

Also, damage would be more self-reliable. A hax would still need a mage in the group, not to mention the actual timing of the skills to make a combo.

Survivorfan
04-04-2011, 06:17 AM
K, thanks for your responses! Very quick. I think I'm gonna go with Elly because I don't have the complete hate set. Only armor and hax.

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 06:20 AM
K, thanks for your responses! Very quick. I think I'm gonna go with Elly because I don't have the complete hate set. Only armor and hax.

I definitely suggest the Hax if it completes your bonus though.

Damage from gemstone sword wouldn't be worth the set bonus and sparkles ;)

Necrobane
04-04-2011, 06:30 AM
What Elly is trying to.....OoooOOooo sparkly.....Sorry distracted by the sparkly sparkles that are not worth giving up....EVER.