PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the wrong here?

JaytB
04-04-2011, 06:54 AM
I'll let the screenshots speak for itself...

Never met this dude btw.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/29c78e96.png

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/ffad2a6b.png

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/e93a9337.png

Ellyidol
04-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Not a very good test, IMO..

I don't think your in the wrong at all, especially since you've never met him before.

JaytB
04-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Not a very good test, IMO..

I don't think your in the wrong at all, especially since you've never met him before.

Ty, I just needed to hear that I guess :)

And yes, what kind of a test would that be lol

Echelong
04-04-2011, 07:07 AM
What is that a begging test? IMO you just passed it with flying colors... you should make a quick chat slot with

/r I don't feed the beggars.

/r Didn't I tell you, NO!!! (use the comma it can save lives or so I've been told)

JaytB
04-04-2011, 07:12 AM
What is that a begging test? IMO you just passed it with flying colors... you should make a quick chat slot with

/r I don't feed the beggars.

/r Didn't I tell you, NO!!! (use the comma it can save lives or so I've been told)

Hehehe... Funny :)

Moogerfooger
04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Heck no, you done good. The guy is a silly for asking for 1k. If he is "making a forum test" then he knows begging is pretty frowned upon by the forum community.....it's not that most of here don't have 1k, it's that generally ppl here are sick of beggars. And if he has enough for Fury or MM, then he doesn't need 1k in the first place, his "just listed" excuse doesn't hold much water because he could go farm for 2 mins, like you said. Especially since you don't know him.

Doubletime
04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Considering you don't know the guy, you are fine. As a 50, one can make 1000 gold in under a minute in Plasma. As for being on the "sringy" list or whatever, ok. Guess you just won't get begged anymore. lol.

Can you sign me up too?

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Lol funny that he was doing this for the forum -- you beat him to it :)

JaytB
04-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Ty ty for your support, appreciate it :)

Lol funny that he was doing this for the forum -- you beat him to it :)

That's why I posted it really ;)

Edit: I thought I didn't do anything out of line, but It's just that I feel fairly new at times and thought I might have missed something.

Redbridge
04-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Please can i be added to the 'sringy' list also.... I'd love not to waste time being patience and polite when people are begging......

+1 I think you did nothing wrong....

JaytB
04-04-2011, 07:42 AM
:) :) :)
:)ty! :)
:) :) :)

Leiver
04-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Wouldn't mind getting added to the 'sringy' list, is there a sign up booth I can visit or do I need to send my application by post?

Kalielle
04-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Wouldn't mind getting added to the 'sringy' list, is there a sign up booth I can visit or do I need to send my application by post?

Me to please!! I think I'm amply qualified. I'm sitting on millions and get begged all the time and never ever give them a penny and don't even feel bad about it. Please add me to the top of the list! :D

CowboyJim
04-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Me too.....please add me to the list....People who don't even know me ask me for stuff all the time. While I am generous and give gold and good items to my friends, I have no patience for beggars....I tell them "If you would GO PLAY THE GAME, you would already have more money than you're asking me for"......

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Lol looks like we need to make a real "sringy" list!

LADYHADASSA
04-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Lmao ohhh Zippy!!!! Rofl,lmaooo ....... Some players change some do not lol lol lol...

i have to agree with you geeze one run threw crush and well over 1k in gold in approx 4 min lmaooooo..

Tooo funny

( i love my i pad but excuse my many typos pls. I re read later and realize that I dont like space bars lmaooooo)

MITSUISUN
04-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Ty ty for your support, appreciate it :)

That's why I posted it really ;)

Edit: I thought I didn't do anything out of line, but It's just that I feel fairly new at times and thought I might have missed something.

We got your back panda, you good people~ go kungfu family go go go~

JaytB
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
We got your back panda, you good people~ go kungfu family go go go~

Aaawww, thx Mits ;)

Edit: there's an 'official' sringy list threat now :) get your names added today :)

Jinlac
04-04-2011, 12:58 PM
I say your right!! (ofc not bc u bought the sk cap of me ;))

StompArtist
04-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I sure hope this is not the start of a "if you do not give me money I will post you on the forums" trend... and no you where absolutely not in the wrong.

Snakespeare
04-04-2011, 01:02 PM
"You just failed the test. Doing a forum test. Keep watch."

So that's his begging angle? That he's "doing a forum test"? Man, that is so thin you can see right through it.

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Nobody is doing a test to find out who is enabling this mooching behavior. And nobody is doing a test to find out who is stingy. He's clearly lying.

Whenever anyone sees Zipponator, be sure to tease him about this "forum test". Hey, Zippy, when are you going to post the results of your forum test. Hey Zippy, how's your sringy list? Hey Zippy, we're waiting for that big post of the names of the people you successfully begged off. Everyone else wants free money, too. etc... Hey Zippy, if the ones who say no are "sringy" what do you call the ones who says yes?

Echelong
04-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Maybe we should all PM him today and ask him to add us to the sringy list, would be interesting. Maybe a test for the forums to see his answers.

Vallist
04-04-2011, 01:30 PM
No, You are not wrong

JaytB
04-04-2011, 03:08 PM
So glad I posted it :) thx again for your support :D

Whenever anyone sees Zipponator, be sure to tease him about this "forum test". Hey, Zippy, when are you going to post the results of your forum test. Hey Zippy, how's your sringy list? Hey Zippy, we're waiting for that big post of the names of the people you successfully begged off. Everyone else wants free money, too. etc... Hey Zippy, if the ones who say no are "sringy" what do you call the ones who says yes?

Lmao, I might actually do that :)

superglut2
04-04-2011, 03:32 PM
I would have ignored him after even first whisper. :)

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 03:39 PM
I would have ignored him after even first whisper. :)

That's what I do. My ignore list keeps growing.

giayuan
04-04-2011, 09:27 PM
That's what I do. My ignore list keeps growing.

IMO, ignoring makes it worse. I like to see what there saying, unless its an actual spammer LOL. people cussing at me or the sort, its interesting what kind of players are attracted here.

Corpser
04-05-2011, 02:30 AM
this is thunderslam on forum also one of my freinds please dont flame or talk bad about him he is very honest and gave me 100k free so if he wants to beg for gold let him he deserves a chance. dont flame him lol

UniitsHD
04-05-2011, 02:32 AM
Don't you guys know him?? His one of my best friends man!!!!!

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 03:28 AM
this is thunderslam on forum also one of my freinds please dont flame or talk bad about him he is very honest and gave me 100k free so if he wants to beg for gold let him he deserves a chance. dont flame him lol

We helped him out with his sringy list!

Ellyidol
04-05-2011, 03:31 AM

Lol.. It just doesn't add up no matter how I look at it.

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 07:18 AM
K guys im zipponator. This is the whole story. I had a mm set and fury set that i was putting in auction, i only had 23k left to put all items of set up. I was one k short of putting up the robe and asked kung fu. He didnt give me and my battery sign was low so i was getting angry. I then out of anger said that i would post his name of forum ( just anger speaking) . You can flame about me and say how im a begger and all that jazz. But if you actually knew me you would know im the complete opposite. Thats all i have to say, and dont make judgements about a person from a couple screenies. Btw thx corps and unit.... At least you know me :)

And did you guys notice how he canceled out half the speech of the last pic??? Well maybe thats becuase hes hinding something....... Something that would contradict what hes saying :) next time ppl dont be so willing to except what you see:

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 07:22 AM
K guys im zipponator. This is the whole story. I had a mm set and fury set that i was putting in auction, i only had 23k left to put all items of set up. I was one k short of putting up the robe and asked kung fu. He didnt give me and my battery sign was low so i was getting angry. I then out of anger said that i would post his name of forum ( just anger speaking) . You can flame about me and say how im a begger and all that jazz. But if you actually knew me you would know im the complete opposite. Thats all i have to say, and dont make judgements about a person from a couple screenies. Btw thx corps and unit.... At least you know me :)

Perhaps it would have been faster to go "crush the keeper" real quick. By the time you typed all that text you would have made over 1K for sure, probably before the shadows as well.

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 07:48 AM

And did you guys notice how he canceled out half the speech of the last pic??? Well maybe thats becuase hes hinding something....... Something that would contradict what hes saying :) next time ppl dont be so willing to except what you see:

Then by all means, show us what it said to prove him wrong.

Meanwhile, we helped you with your sringy list -- thanks for the great idea!

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 07:54 AM
Lol if your actually thanking me then np hehehe and i dot have the screenies ... So i cant prove up to you to believe me.

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 07:56 AM
It isn't that bad Thunderslam. People will forget all about it as soon as this thread dies.

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 08:05 AM
He wouldn't have even posted it if you hadn't threatened to do the same. Next time, think before losing your head.

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Thx stomp.

Les what are you on about??? I dont get what your saying...

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 08:22 AM
You said you were doing a forum test for a "sringy" list. So he felt the need to post the conversation before you did. Basically beat you to the punch (even if you never actually intended to post).

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 08:45 AM
So are you having a go at me or not?

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 08:45 AM

Let it die. lol

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 08:49 AM

Wow sounds like you WANT to start a fight. If you can't understand what I'm saying, I'm not going to explain it ten times. I was trying to give you advice.

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Kk... The weird thing is im actually not angry... Kinda excited..... Is that normal...:/?

StompArtist
04-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Kk... The weird thing is im actually not angry... Kinda excited..... Is that normal...:/?

Probably not. Seek professional help.

Riccits
04-05-2011, 09:02 AM
o-o i woudnt start a fight vs Lesrider.... :-/ could end very very bad....

Genes
04-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Be it in jest or in a fit of anger. If you really need the gold. You should probably get it from your closer friends in your list. If you beg from strangers, It's inevitable that this will be frown upon.

And people that ask for gold usually do it in a private chat. I find that replying them in open chat usually turns them away. Because it shames them openly with everyone around knowing he/she is begging for money. If this does not work. Just ignore them.

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 09:10 AM

Hmm... To sig or not to sig? ;)

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 09:26 AM
anyways ..... Just letting ya know im not a begger or other names ive been called ( quite childish but ammusing ) , :)

Ladylove
04-05-2011, 09:28 AM

I would say sigworthy

JaytB
04-05-2011, 10:12 AM

Give me a second, I will post the complete screenshot. I just cut it up because there was really not much more said. But if you want to insinuate differently, I think it's very childish of you. Posting screenshot in a minute or so...

And the screenshot...

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/bf9715e6.png

I think you should just be an adult about it and admit you were not right by threatening with forum posts if random people don't give you money. You're a 'senior' and have probably been around for longer than me, so you should be an example on how to behave and not try and insinuate it was actually somebody else's fault after all. As lesrider already said, the only reason I posted it was to beat you to the punch. If you're insinuating that more things were said, I challenge you to prove it with screenshots... But we both know the answer to that already...

Riccits
04-05-2011, 10:20 AM

LOL u sigged haha!! :D

Lesrider
04-05-2011, 10:24 AM
LOL u sigged haha!! :D

Lol couldn't resist :p

Loleetah
04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Oh, I loved this forum post enough to make it my first response. My top 3 responses to begging: 1. Get a job (ignore button) 2. Does my name have the word BANK in it? (ignore button) 3. (ignore button) Anyone that spams me with trade get the same ignore button response. Gotta love the Ignore Button... don't be afraid to use it! <3

Aka - Lahlee 55 Mage / Paltar 54 Bird / Digoth 50 Bear

JaytB
04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Oh, I loved this forum post enough to make it my first response. My top 3 responses to begging: 1. Get a job (ignore button) 2. Does my name have the word BANK in it? (ignore button) 3. (ignore button) Anyone that spams me with trade get the same ignore button response. Gotta love the Ignore Button... don't be afraid to use it! <3

Aka - Lahlee 55 Mage / Paltar 54 Bird / Digoth 50 Bear

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot more interesting threats too ;)

And yes, I agree, I should probably just use the ignore button more often...

Loleetah
04-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Thank you JaytB. This was the perfect thread to get me started out! We have run stuff together and you are always fun! <3

JaytB
04-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Thank you JaytB. This was the perfect thread to get me started out! We have run stuff together and you are always fun! <3

Aaawww ty :) appreciate it ;)

Zipponator
04-05-2011, 05:16 PM
@ jaytb, it was actually what was said after that.... But nvm.., hopefully next time we meet it will be under better circumstances.

And btw how do i quote someone??? This is really bugging me -.-

JaytB
04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
@ jaytb, it was actually what was said after that.... But nvm.., hopefully next time we meet it will be under better circumstances.

And btw how do i quote someone??? This is really bugging me -.-

Just use the 'reply with quote' button.

And just let it rest, I have no anger nor grudge towards you. The only thing that bothers me, is that you keep saying there was more said when there wasn't.

Genes
04-06-2011, 04:46 AM
The typical approach of begging in private chats. And leaving almost immediately after being shamed on open chat...Works like a charm usually. Lol..

Geezas! These people are everywhere! Even in the dungeons! By the way, begger was a lv50.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/genes/ecb3a928.jpg

Gaddy
04-28-2011, 05:14 PM
an oft quoted phrase here on the forums...

here's what i use on a hotkey:

/r NOYOUCANNOTHAVEANYTHING!!

I think it makes it's point..

FWIW, I think I'm beginning to get more annoyed by trade spamming than begging. at least beggars actually have to talk to you. spammers just SPAM

seller
06-02-2011, 04:53 PM
lol your talking to yourself