PDA

View Full Version : Plat for Revive?

FluffNStuff
04-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Is this ~feature~ also going to be in Blackstar?

Echelong
04-04-2011, 12:52 PM
That is a possibility if it works here though. From all the arguments I've seen there's gonna be a lot of rage unless you would be able to buy it for gold like you do with elixirs.

At least I don't see much trouble with the groups I run with but thats not the case for a lot of players.

hawkei
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
All I can say is that the devs know how to make money:D

Major
04-04-2011, 01:07 PM
All I can say is that the devs know how to make money:D

Haha thats the truth. I know ill spend a couple plat here and there. Espicially when you have no mage in the party...good thing that doesn't happen to often tho lol.

StompArtist
04-04-2011, 01:20 PM
...and here comes the overly difficult boss that targets mages first.

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
...and here comes the overly difficult boss that targets mages first.

And maps that are twice as long as the sewers with triple the grates.

Echelong
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM

It would suck if you use 1 plat for revive close to a grate and get 1 shotted the second you revive.

Moogerfooger
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM

And throught the entire map are NPC beggars that auto-PM you when you are in range asking "Pls lend me your MM set" or "you SRINGY bastich" and sending spam invites too, so you can't see what is happening.

Physiologic
04-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Other free MMOs in which "cash for revives" were implemented:

Wheel of Destiny, Maplestory (http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=16811)
Scroll of Resurrection, FlyFF (http://www.flyfffansite.com/CashShop/functional.htm)
Goddess Grace, Vindictus (http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Goddess_Grace)

There are countless more MMOs but cash-for-revive is always a staple in these cash shops...

KaotiicxDream
04-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Plat for revive makes the mage (or what it is called) an unwanted character.. Everyone rather want more dps then.

Echelong
04-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Plat for revive makes the mage (or what it is called) an unwanted character.. Everyone rather want more dps then.

Nope, Mages have the most AOE damage in the game, they can clear the mobs faster than the other two classes, birds are highest single target dps good for bosses and bears are crowd control and punching bags so mages and archers don't die.

Death is just a consequence of our own noobness and lagg (always blame it on lagg)

StompArtist
04-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Nope, Mages have the most AOE damage in the game, they can clear the mobs faster than the other two classes, birds are highest single target dps good for bosses and bears are crowd control and punching bags so mages and archers don't die.

Death is just a consequence of our own noobness and lagg (always blame it on lagg)

So. I will be starting a low level mage. Add me as a friend and I will come when you need a revive. Only 500 gold per rev. pass the word! :P

Lesrider
04-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Omg I didn't even think of that, Stomp. Watch the birth of a whole new generation of mages who charge gold to revive!

Echelong
04-04-2011, 03:03 PM
So. I will be starting a low level mage. Add me as a friend and I will come when you need a revive. Only 500 gold per rev. pass the word! :P

Haha super rev squirrel to the rescue!!!!

superglut2
04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Haha well i dont mind, devs make more money = biogger crew = faster features.

ratava
04-04-2011, 04:10 PM
I'd prefer more dps and less healing skills ie blasting the %^*€¥ out of alien scum. I know the HT works but IMO prefer leas healing dependency.

A-Ok with in-game store; if the game is fun I'd be happy to pay more!

Acyer
04-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Hmm charging for rez......why not since you can buy with plat why can't you pay gold...

ReddWolfAK
04-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Personally I think this one plat for revive is a good idea. But what it should do is make that death not count and keep any elixirs that you have.

FluffNStuff
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
From ChatBox:

Thade: I would think it's safe to assume that it will be in Blackstar if it stays in Pocket Legends.

So if it turns out to be doom and gloom, we should be safe from it in B*, but if it turns into a non-issue we will get it.