PDA

View Full Version : Gameloft mobile mmo: Order & Chaos for iPhone

ratava
04-05-2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ql-iu98XGds

Pocket Gamer Feature (http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Order+%26+Chaos+Online/news.asp?c=28907)

Gameloft has released some new screens and artwork for iPhone title Order & Chaos Online, an ambitious attempt to bring a World of Warcraft-style MMO to Apple’s smartphone

The developer recently offered people the chance to see new screenshots and art from the game if they voted in a Facebook poll.

You had to vote for either 'order' or 'chaos' to see a tailored selection of shots and art from the game. Chaos won out.

We’ve assembled not only all the ‘Chaos’ screenshots and art for the game, but the ‘Order’-related ones as well, thanks to Gameloft. Just page through the gallery above to see both sets of images.

There’s no news on a release date or pricing for Order and Chaos Online yet, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted.

Klemen
04-05-2011, 11:54 AM
theres already a thread about this. this game sux compared to what World of Midgard will be though

MoarPewPew
04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
theres already a thread about this. this game sux compared to what World of Midgard will be though

You don't know that yet. I'm looking forward to try both.

Inching
04-05-2011, 07:15 PM

there's a game coming out called world of midget?

ratava
04-06-2011, 05:01 AM

Sry Klemen and txs for the info, I did not search properly. Actually I am not interested in this mmo (like wow which I am not interested in so that is why).

But am interested in what Mobile MMOs are currently on the market and will be out in 2011.

Here's a list I know about so far:

1. POCKET LEGENDS

2. World of Magic
3. Empire Online
4. Yslandia
5. Seven Swords
6. Graal Online

& incoming:

1. BLACKSTAR

2. Order & Chaos
3. World of Midgard
4 World of Dragons
5. Shadow Cities
6. Dungeon defenders
7. Highland Warrior
8. Anrufen

**CAN PPL HELP ME COMPILE A FULL LIST?**

:) Thanks!! :)

Conclusion from watching some vids, not too interested in any other mobile mmo: Graphics are good but gameplay looks clunky/tiresome...

Corpser
04-06-2011, 05:12 AM
nice lol

pl or this pl or this

how bout both lol

Klemen
04-06-2011, 09:27 AM
You just forgot Dungeon defenders O.o

Klemen
04-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Oh and an upcoming game is also HIGHLAND WARRIOR

srry for double post.

Lesrider
04-06-2011, 09:31 AM
You just forgot Dungeon defenders O.o

Not really an MMO. Just a single-player game than can be played as multiplayer as well. DH2 is similar. Neither allows you to walk around and meet/talk to people.

FluffNStuff
04-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Sry Klemen and txs for the info, I did not search properly. Actually I am not interested in this mmo (like wow which I am not interested in so that is why).

But am interested in what Mobile MMOs are currently on the market and will be out in 2011.

Here's a list I know about so far:

1. POCKET LEGENDS

2. World of Magic
3. Empire Online
4. Yslandia
5. Seven Swords
6. Graal Online

& incoming:

1. BLACKSTAR

2. Order & Chaos
3. World of Midgard

**CAN PPL HELP ME COMPILE A FULL LIST?**

:) Thanks!! :)

How many of those, other then blackstar have guns?

Lesrider
04-06-2011, 10:12 AM
How many of those, other then blackstar have guns?

PL does :p

FluffNStuff
04-06-2011, 10:14 AM
PL does :p

So the rumors say ;)

ratava
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone!

I googled a few more:

World of Dragons
Shadow Cities

I'll update my list later after a bit more research.

Tbh, speaking prematurely but only PL & B* seem interesting to me so far for the mobile. I'm learning a little bit about the different engines used too which is interesting also.

Can't wait for B*!! :D