PDA

View Full Version : mage heal in arena.

JohnnyHardcore
05-09-2015, 04:19 PM
So far I am seeing no need for it. EVERYBODY spams health and mana pots. Or you die. Agree or disagree?

Now to anyone doing PuGs in arena, do you inspect players when you enter? I do. Cuz if there are too many wars too low of damage average, its gonna be ankhfest 2015.

For the rogues specifically, let me lay out an example. You drop in. There are two wars and a mage. You have 540dmg, the wars are both solid hp armor but 250 - 300 dmg. And mage with 740dmg and ~4k hp. Do you ask the mage to mana?

As an addition, I will say you drop me in a pt with 2 - 3 600dmg+ rogues I will gladly be your mana pot.

Tatman
05-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Asking for mana in Arena is beyond ridiculous. :)

Wutzgood
05-09-2015, 05:09 PM
All I have to say is Wutz mana?

Excuses
05-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Asking for mana in any pve generally shows their 'noobness'

JohnnyHardcore
05-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Kinda my feelings. Next question, given the three mythic+ rogue scenario above, would you as a mage run as their mana pot?

Visiting
05-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Kinda my feelings. Next question, given the three mythic+ rogue scenario above, would you as a mage run as their mana pot?

Only time I think mages should be healing is in PVP situations, other than that, I don't want to see it :/

Kyle Holmes
05-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Your fingers should always be ready to pot

sent from fritters beak

Caabatric
05-10-2015, 10:51 AM
So many times i see mages running with both arcane shield and heal......
I am fine if they use heal but not arcane shield or the other way or neither but both......

-no
05-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Hard elites I go shield, fb/ice, light, clock.

vawaid
05-10-2015, 08:29 PM
mana beggar is a side effect of 2x xp event. too many premature player. Honestly I never beg mana as warrior. I got vengeful blood skill.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

mmaachilles211
05-10-2015, 10:48 PM
There is no need for heal unless it's pvp

merch_master
05-10-2015, 11:22 PM
No person asks mage for heal in pve unless
A ] He is a newb at this game
B ] He thinks YOU are a newb and wants to exploit your innocence ;)

Newcomx
05-10-2015, 11:31 PM
No Lifegiver in elite map!

vfreakhun
05-11-2015, 02:09 AM
BTW
since we have haunted ring the mana question is not a question anymore.
With lvl41 Haunted ring (20 mana/sec) my war CANNOT go out of mana ever.

OFC if you have to choose between Rendtail ring and Haunted ring... but in this case buying some 1000 pots must not be a question...

Personally I switch to Blood Ruby at arena wit my rogue for better survivability (ankh cost more than life/mara pot).

ralrigs
05-11-2015, 04:11 AM
I play all class and I dont ask mana as warrior and rogue and hate pple ask mana in party when i play mage , im here from 2013 and
all time i play mage when i heal/mana or when other mage heal/mana when i play rogue or war the party go so far better
each char got a use mage heal and aoe like a rogue is a high dps and warrior tank its basicaly there own role (and the most is those heal/mana you give cost you nothink as mage compared to a rogue who could have a usefull burst in arena ...) and remember its a mmo , so its basicaly multiplayer so dont be selfish
and think about the party also
its a teamwork i dont think you could pass arena alone , and if you dont want give mana/heal and dps then play rogue ...

VenomsChaos
05-11-2015, 07:45 PM
mage cant waste time in arena or elites for mana.

-mage must watch party members for the mana all together. so in elite no time for catch all together.. if a mage try it, %30 mage will die by holding on heal skill and try to catch all members together.

-mage can help useing skills better than heal.. charged fireball = party members safe a while. ice = party safe a while. Clock= rogues and mage safe a while. this skills helping much more than heal+mana.

So there no slot for a heal skill. who ask heal + mana from a mage, i can tell you this player is selfish and have no idea about mages.

what you can do ? leave map and never join him again :D

From= RageOfVenom