PDA

View Full Version : My return to AL!

D-:
05-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Hello all. I'm returning to AL.

As some of you (but not many) may know, I'm a 16 cap player. I was formerly known as Verzy, and some of my good friends were Ctf, Love (the old one), and Bless! I quit around 21 cap because I didn't really enjoy the game. I was not around STS games for a long while and decided to give AL a chance, so here I am. With my return, I have a few questions to ask! Some may sound silly, but since I haven't been around the game in so long, I'd like it if you answer my questions, even if they are obvious for some. Thanks!

1.) What are gems? How do they work and affect your experience? Do they make a big difference?
2.) What is the crafting system?
3.) What is the orange, fiery-type glow I see around a lot of characters?
4.) How do I make money, because I don't have any? Is there a merch system? Is merching or farming preferred in this game?
5.) How long will it take to get to 40, playing around an hour a day?
6.) Any good guilds to join for not "brand new" players, but a guild that accepts the old ones even if they are kind of a low level?
7.) What are some good pvp levels? (preferably not the boosted to crap ones, like level 6)

Thanks everyone for the help.
-Bro

ClumsyCactus
05-09-2015, 08:04 PM
1) gems enhance Items woth better stats and do ALOT for pvp and your stats in general, but ignore gems for now, they will be removed with the new cap coming up
2) crafting is how you make the gems, and during events you can often craft other things. But same thing, they will change it entirely soon i believe, so dont bother until they change it
3) paracelsus gem, awarded for reaching platinum tier in the halloween event, gives you extra damage.
4) merching AND farming is dead at the moment, because of alot of events and things, we hope for a change to this in cap.
5) not very long, It's 41 thats hard.
6) I'd say that when you cap, come around to enigmatic or eminence, but before that i have Only ever heard good about "trinity knights" "safe haven" and "the stone" idk if they accept lower levels though.
7) unless you happen to have around 3 Mill on hand, just for gear, i wouldnt pvp in Low levels...
And that is excluding PET and gems

Ice
05-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Hello all. I'm returning to AL.

As some of you (but not many) may know, I'm a 16 cap player. I was formerly known as Verzy, and some of my good friends were Ctf, Love (the old one), and Bless! I quit around 21 cap because I didn't really enjoy the game. I was not around STS games for a long while and decided to give AL a chance, so here I am. With my return, I have a few questions to ask! Some may sound silly, but since I haven't been around the game in so long, I'd like it if you answer my questions, even if they are obvious for some. Thanks!

1.) What are gems? How do they work and affect your experience? Do they make a big difference?
2.) What is the crafting system?
3.) What is the orange, fiery-type glow I see around a lot of characters?
4.) How do I make money, because I don't have any? Is there a merch system? Is merching or farming preferred in this game?
5.) How long will it take to get to 40, playing around an hour a day?
6.) Any good guilds to join for not "brand new" players, but a guild that accepts the old ones even if they are kind of a low level?
7.) What are some good pvp levels? (preferably not the boosted to crap ones, like level 6)

Thanks everyone for the help.
-Bro

Come to karma and we will be Happy to help you out.

Ssneakykills
05-10-2015, 03:57 AM
Try and get to 41 before new cap if you can and money won't come easy in fact it's extremely hard without spending real life money in platinum but we have some events coming up which is a income for 99% of the al community

Arachnophobik
05-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Come to eminence once u get on endgame :) we are very active :) if you juat want to hang around and chat/do casual runs i recommend trying us out <Acceptance> or <Trinity Knights> :)

D-:
05-10-2015, 05:05 PM
1) gems enhance Items woth better stats and do ALOT for pvp and your stats in general, but ignore gems for now, they will be removed with the new cap coming up
2) crafting is how you make the gems, and during events you can often craft other things. But same thing, they will change it entirely soon i believe, so dont bother until they change it
3) paracelsus gem, awarded for reaching platinum tier in the halloween event, gives you extra damage.
4) merching AND farming is dead at the moment, because of alot of events and things, we hope for a change to this in cap.
5) not very long, It's 41 thats hard.
6) I'd say that when you cap, come around to enigmatic or eminence, but before that i have Only ever heard good about "trinity knights" "safe haven" and "the stone" idk if they accept lower levels though.
7) unless you happen to have around 3 Mill on hand, just for gear, i wouldnt pvp in Low levels...
And that is excluding PET and gems

Thank you for the response! :)

Come to karma and we will be Happy to help you out.

Alright, please send me a friend request in game. Thanks!

Try and get to 41 before new cap if you can and money won't come easy in fact it's extremely hard without spending real life money in platinum but we have some events coming up which is a income for 99% of the al community

I'd love to get 41 before cap, but I just don't have the time. Got finals to study for, etc etc. Are these events basically limited to endgame characters?

Come to eminence once u get on endgame :) we are very active :) if you juat want to hang around and chat/do casual runs i recommend trying us out <Acceptance> or <Trinity Knights> :)

I will consider that invite.
I'll be on the lookout for the guilds you mentioned. Thanks!

Visiting
05-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Thank you for the response! :)

Alright, please send me a friend request in game. Thanks!

I'd love to get 41 before cap, but I just don't have the time. Got finals to study for, etc etc. Are these events basically limited to endgame characters?

Most events are based for all levels/classes, the particular event we're currently having (Arena Double Odds) is purely end game and favors rogues somewhat too , lol..

D-:
05-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Most events are based for all levels/classes, the particular event we're currently having (Arena Double Odds) is purely end game and favors rogues somewhat too , lol..

Good thing I'm a rogue heheh.

Hoardseeker
05-11-2015, 01:44 AM
Welcome back

Check my FAQ
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123329

Avshow
05-11-2015, 03:22 AM
welcome back