PDA

View Full Version : 1.7 Content Update (56585)

asommers
04-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Gemstone Wand recipes now require Basic Magician Wand components (instead of Basic Staff)
Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it
Moved potion/gold amount in trade window to reduce confusion

noneo
04-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the update!

Hopefully the second bullet point will stop inexperienced players from entering something that is WAY over their head.

clonefoursix
04-05-2011, 05:30 PM
When will the servers be back up?

KingFu
04-05-2011, 05:33 PM
When will the servers be back up?

They should be back up now.

Cool update. Kossi will be happy:D

DawnInfinity
04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Yay~

/tenchar

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
i just love patches no matter what it is :D good job

bravemenrun
04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Awe saw 77 people viewing patch notes and thought Apple approved early. oh well ...Haha

FFS
04-05-2011, 05:52 PM
"Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it"

Why did you do this ??
What about the stuff that people are selling there who don´t own Balefort?
I´m really mad about this kinda stuff, you could have at least tell people before hand that you´re doing this..
As far as my PL-playing this was a really important part of it, but since its been disabled Im not sure if Im going to continue with the game.
Well, what do you do, it was clear that you just want to make money, but not this clear.

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 05:57 PM
"Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it"

Why did you do this ??
I´m really mad about this kinda stuff, you could have at least tell people before hand that you´re doing this..
As far as my PL-playing this was a really important part of it, but since its been disabled Im not sure if Im going to continue with the game.
Well, what do you do, it was clear that you just want to make money, but not this clear.

so what about the people who had paid for it? why should you get it for free and everyone else have to pay? just email
support@spacetimestudios.com

Deathwillow
04-05-2011, 05:58 PM
n I get this update couse I pourchesed the wrong level belfort sewers please help me

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 06:00 PM
n I get this update couse I pourchesed the wrong level belfort sewers please help me

email support@spacetimestudios.com for help with all in game problems and dont stress if you dont get a fast reply may take 2-3 takes

bravemenrun
04-05-2011, 06:11 PM

Why did you do this ??

Playing expansion content you were supposed to be paying for for free because of a bug is the main reason you play PL? Why don't you just go back and buy the content like you were supposed to in the first place? The devs need to get paid somehow and 3 bucks for months worth of gameplay is a pretty good deal. They even offer tap joy so you could have played free,,, the right way, that still would have contributed to their revenue.

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Playing expansion content you were supposed to be paying for for free because of a bug is the main reason you play PL? Why don't you just go back and buy the content like you were supposed to in the first place? The devs need to get paid somehow and 3 bucks for months worth of gameplay is a pretty good deal. They even offer tap joy so you could have played free,,, the right way, that still would have contributed to their revenue.

exaclty i think leaving because your getting stuff free that you should pay for is just a worthless

giayuan
04-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Lol nice :D thought IMO wand thing shoulda been changed long ago.. now theres so less people crafting enchanted stuff.

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Lol nice :D thought IMO wand thing shoulda been changed long ago.. now theres so less people crafting enchanted stuff.

i dont think i have ever crafted haha i will when i get my 56 though for my persistance helm XD

bravemenrun
04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I had to craft to get my fifth skull set. I hope they stop making skull sets because I'm running out of inventory and sig space. And I'm even getting tired of the skull look, but I still can't stop collecting them or sell them. It's a sick addiction....

FFS
so what about the people who had paid for it? why should you get it for free and everyone else have to pay? just email
support@spacetimestudios.com

You got a point there but I´m not going to start go back and forth with the fact that some people have purchased it and some not. Besides the people who have paid for it have got the quests and those should give some content for their purchase, not the fact that "by only paying you can get to the traders market wich is a huge part of an hack´n slash game" even in some studys of games and why they are addictive the resourchers have brougth up a point about collecting items. Usually people get motivated to play something for some reason and in a such a games like PL the motivation migth be collecting items/gold and you cant do that without Balefort.. Well enough of this allready the good thing is that it seems that I´m the only one who got irritated about this change.
I know that you´re not going to change this and you´re not going to give access to people without paying to the Balefort area, but I dont need to like this decison. As well as you dont need to give people the access.

razerfingers
aha mmmmm apple needs to hurry up gosh it took faster for 1.7 when they submitted it lmao

Kossi
04-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Moved potion/gold amount in trade window to reduce confusion

:):):):):):)

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
You got a point there but I´m not going to start go back and forth with the fact that some people have purchased it and some not. Besides the people who have paid for it have got the quests and those should give some content for their purchase, not the fact that "by only paying you can get to the traders market wich is a huge part of an hack´n slash game" even in some studys of games and why they are addictive the resourchers have brougth up a point about collecting items. Usually people get motivated to play something for some reason and in a such a games like PL the motivation migth be collecting items/gold and you cant do that without Balefort.. Well enough of this allready the good thing is that it seems that I´m the only one who got irritated about this change.
I know that you´re not going to change this and you´re not going to give access to people without paying to the Balefort area, but I dont need to like this decison. As well as you dont need to give people the access.

i gues there are always two sides to a story but email support and they will help you just wait 2-3 days for a reply

Phoenixking
04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
aha mmmmm apple needs to hurry up gosh it took faster for 1.7 when they submitted it lmao

lmao right now its just three days 1.7 was 3weeks

davidis57
04-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I think they have target date somewhere around the 18th.

Phoenixking
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I will shoot 5678910111213141516and 17 to get to the 18th target

Major
04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Haha but i so loved have so much fake gold lol. Thx devs you guys rock!!

Ellyidol
04-05-2011, 08:42 PM

Why did you do this ??

Isn't the balefort campaign the first campaign you pay for?

They're just fixing what was supposed to be paid for in the first place. You should consider yourself lucky if you got to it for free all this time.

Wrap
04-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Whoo hoo! :)

xxteargodxx
04-05-2011, 09:38 PM
So is this the 1.7 update with the new emotes and stuff? Or is that not out yet?

icantgetkills
04-05-2011, 09:59 PM
So is this the 1.7 update with the new emotes and stuff? Or is that not out yet?

nope what it says on the dot points is what was updated

Slush
04-05-2011, 10:25 PM
when you submit an app update to the app store, devs can choose is they want to delay the release for additional changes, or not.when 1.7 was submitted, the devs said the did this, so im assuming they did the same for 1.7.1

giayuan
04-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Lol kossi bursted with joy xD
anyway, i think it looks pretty funny having the amounts moved adjacent like that. A suggestion maybe move the values apart left/right? theres plenty of space, check it yourself.

Aziscitie
04-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it

I guess I have to reach for my wallet...sigh...

LADYHADASSA
04-06-2011, 07:26 AM

You purchased the sewer camp by accident? The sewer camp. Is only created for lvl 50-56. The content update is givem to all players.

If i mis understand your post please clarify :)

StompArtist
04-06-2011, 08:00 AM
I am amazed that people who where exploiting a bug are complaining because it has been fixed. Did you guys really think it would last forever?

FFS
04-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I am amazed that people who where exploiting a bug are complaining because it has been fixed. Did you guys really think it would last forever?

Well I personally never thougth that "I´m being exploiting a bug" but to use a feature in the game that belongs there. And I allways thougth that by bying the map, Id get the guests and that would be the main reason to purchase it. Some one was commenting that isnt Balefort the first map you buy, but for me (before the patch) Balefort wasnt really that interesting to be purchased because of the low lvl for exping (even the map says, its recommended only for lvls between 15 and 20.). And what comes to the contributing to the game and to the devs and everything I really dont understand your point here. I don´t want be a total douchebag but.. Isnt this game and developing it and doing stuff with a job for the devs. I dont know if it is a real job or just a volunteer work either way, they have made the choice to do it by them selves. Are you equally as happy to buy everything else also? IMO Pocket Legends is a product that they have made (just like anything else is and just like any other game is..) and they are doing business with it thats fine by me. Doing business is fine and good for everybody, but I dont quite understand how you can be so blue-eyed about it. Maybe this is the point where I have to give thumps up for the devs for creating such a loyal and strong fan base for their product.
Anyways, Im gonna drop this subject now, what is done is done and at the end its their decision, even I wouldnt like it.

Apostar
04-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks for continually making the game better for us.

superglut2
04-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Well I personally never thougth that "I´m being exploiting a bug" but to use a feature in the game that belongs there. And I allways thougth that by bying the map, Id get the guests and that would be the main reason to purchase it. Some one was commenting that isnt Balefort the first map you buy, but for me (before the patch) Balefort wasnt really that interesting to be purchased because of the low lvl for exping (even the map says, its recommended only for lvls between 15 and 20.). And what comes to the contributing to the game and to the devs and everything I really dont understand your point here. I don´t want be a total douchebag but.. Isnt this game and developing it and doing stuff with a job for the devs. I dont know if it is a real job or just a volunteer work either way, they have made the choice to do it by them selves. Are you equally as happy to buy everything else also? IMO Pocket Legends is a product that they have made (just like anything else is and just like any other game is..) and they are doing business with it thats fine by me. Doing business is fine and good for everybody, but I dont quite understand how you can be so blue-eyed about it. Maybe this is the point where I have to give thumps up for the devs for creating such a loyal and strong fan base for their product.
Anyways, Im gonna drop this subject now, what is done is done and at the end its their decision, even I wouldnt like it.

making it short: he bought another campaign cause he thought the bug was legit and he thought u only purchase balefort for the quests.

anyways if ppl dont like the game or that its not free through out 5he game why do they even visit the forum? i dont get it. just quit and play doodle jump or angry birds. Jesus all this whining reminds me of middles school.

StompArtist
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
making it short: he bought another map cause he thought the bug was legit and he thought u only purchase balefort for the quests.

would you like a cookie? :)

Sorry about that FFS.

shmoo
04-06-2011, 09:33 PM

They are taking their time evaluating the Fart Pack. XD

Tiliana
04-09-2011, 12:14 PM
One of my coworkers whom I got to start playing PL had purchased all the dungeon packs except for the Sewers (I told him to wait until he was high enough to purchase this area). Well, since the update, he now doesn't have Balefort Castle at all. Balefort Castle was part of the first dungeon pack way back when I first started playing (Balefort through the Swamps). Now he doesn't have access to the Castle and I don't think that is fair since he had bought all the packs. Shouldn't those who spent the same amount of plat as everyone else be grandfathered with Balefort?

FFS
04-11-2011, 05:48 AM
One of my coworkers whom I got to start playing PL had purchased all the dungeon packs except for the Sewers (I told him to wait until he was high enough to purchase this area). Well, since the update, he now doesn't have Balefort Castle at all. Balefort Castle was part of the first dungeon pack way back when I first started playing (Balefort through the Swamps). Now he doesn't have access to the Castle and I don't think that is fair since he had bought all the packs. Shouldn't those who spent the same amount of plat as everyone else be grandfathered with Balefort?

Even if you have purchased Balefort Sewers you don´t have accsess to Balefort Castle. Those are two different dungeons and not connected anyhow. Correct me if Im wrong about this thing.
Maybe I didnt quite understand how your coworker is unable to go to Castle, if he have bougth everything else except Balefort Sewers?

FFS
04-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Sorry about that FFS.

??
No need to feel sorry for others / No need to apologize for other people :)

Tiliana
04-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Even if you have purchased Balefort Sewers you don´t have accsess to Balefort Castle. Those are two different dungeons and not connected anyhow. Correct me if Im wrong about this thing.
Maybe I didnt quite understand how your coworker is unable to go to Castle, if he have bougth everything else except Balefort Sewers?

He bought all the campaign bundles. Balefort Castle did not read as unaccessible until the patch update. He spent the 15 Plat for the Dungeon bundle, 20 Plat for the Elite Dungeon bundle, and 20 for the Alien Oasis Dungeon bundle. I don't remember having to purchase Balefort Castle separately when I purchased the campaign bundles. I think it was included in the "Dungeon Bundle". Anyway, he wasn't "sneaking" into Balefort Castle. He was accessing it legitimately (or so he thought). I believe he feels somewhat scammed that all of a sudden there is a town that he feels like he is having to purchase again...

Bobloblaw
04-12-2011, 07:02 AM
He bought all the campaign bundles. Balefort Castle did not read as unaccessible until the patch update. He spent the 15 Plat for the Dungeon bundle, 20 Plat for the Elite Dungeon bundle, and 20 for the Alien Oasis Dungeon bundle. I don't remember having to purchase Balefort Castle separately when I purchased the campaign bundles. I think it was included in the "Dungeon Bundle". Anyway, he wasn't "sneaking" into Balefort Castle. He was accessing it legitimately (or so he thought). I believe he feels somewhat scammed that all of a sudden there is a town that he feels like he is having to purchase again...

Balefort Castle (lvl 15-20) has never been included in the "Dungeon Bundle" (which includes FC and LE for levels 20-30) and has been a separate purchase for 4 plat for as long as I can remember.

ONEQUICKNINJA
04-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey not related to any of the other threads i have a idea that will make the game better and easier for everyone. How about the devs develop a way to send all your friends a message at the same time. Instead of sending your friends a private message every time that you want to start a party. Sending everyone a message at once will help people to make faster parties. I hope that the devs will insert this into the game on the new update 1.7.1. THX

neko
04-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Hey not related to any of the other threads i have a idea that will make the game better and easier for everyone. How about the devs develop a way to send all your friends a message at the same time. Instead of sending your friends a private message every time that you want to start a party. Sending everyone a message at once will help people to make faster parties. I hope that the devs will insert this into the game on the new update 1.7.1. THX

Cool idea but it's best to post this in the appropriate area: "Suggestions and Feedback"

lebziocon
04-12-2011, 06:16 PM
im not really happy about this new update.
with all the skill cooling down for half a sec evrytime you use a skill,
you can't really make a combo on the enemies, in whch a character
needs especially when still in a lower level.

Tiliana
04-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Balefort Castle (lvl 15-20) has never been included in the "Dungeon Bundle" (which includes FC and LE for levels 20-30) and has been a separate purchase for 4 plat for as long as I can remember.

You don't remember far enough back then. I looked on my account purchases and it states that I bought the dungeon bundle "Balefort Castle through Lost expeditions" for 20 plat back in September 2010. Bale fort Castle is not a separate purchase for 4 plat either. It is a separate purchase now for 10 plat. As I was saying, my coworker feels somewhat scammed.