PDA

View Full Version : Croc scale armor in 3 different colors? like current croc mobs!

haroldiv
05-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Just curious if there was any way to do this. i would ingnorantly assume that since you already have the textures on the 3 kinds of croc skin, green grey and red that this shouldnt be too hard to pull off.

we are at the point now like before where the townes are a sea of 1 color. in this case green. would love to see variety plus would be cool to know what other people are wearing based on skin tone. example.

Red Skin: Mambozas and Copperhead
Grey Skin: Zombies and conq/sniper/dreamer
green skin: all other armor sets.

Jaxan
05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
I vote yes :)

Aerospacegod
05-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I think less obvious stat differences would be key. Right now there is a top armor and anything else is a big step down. If 1 of them offered 5m/s, 1 offered 4m/s but 3 xtra armor, 1 offered 3m/s but 10 more armor people would make different decisions on which is "best" for them. And yes they should have 3 different looks.

Dev did say they are using an outside company for artwork. They probably need a full time person in house so everyone doesnt look so cookie cutter =)

Rannos
05-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I like it! The current system which doesn't allow people to inspect equipment on other characters is an issue, different colored armor would help.