PDA

View Full Version : character question

azulflame
04-05-2011, 11:47 PM
I have a lvl 38+ mate, leaving that one alone

I have a lvl 28 archer, and considering scrapping it for a bear. Is that a wise choice? I have not played a bear yet, and don't have enough plat for a third char slot. I want a bear and don't want an archer too much. My bro bought ao3 behind my back, and my archer cannot hurt anything (I can't buy another map, I have 1 plat and no credit card) is it wise to scrap the archer(getting good gear, gold, and pots off it first), and starting a warrior?

JaytB
04-05-2011, 11:57 PM
It depends what you want.

A bird will slice through ao like a knife through butter once 50+ and proper geared (sentinel/gun or void bow/gun set). At 55, it will be a blast to play with. Birds are the most difficult to keep alive, but are the biggest single-target dmg dealers and invaluable for quick boss kills IMO.

As it currently stands, I feel the warrior is more like a meat-shield. He's the one who keeps the dmg away from the squishier dmg dealers (bird and Mage).

I'm strictly talking pve here as I have not much knowledge about pvp.

azulflame
04-06-2011, 12:01 AM
In pvp birds rule, but they have to hit u first. I have some experience there. If I hit first, then they die REALLY fast.

I want to try a warrior, and I need to respect my bird anyway. (I have 1 plat now) and wrap up azulflame first. That means gear and cs stuff to be dealt with. I can rebuild him from the ground up, if I need, and am looking at that as a serious option right now.

I'm gonna do it, and change back if I need to/lose too much.

JaytB
04-06-2011, 12:48 AM
You won't regret being a warrior :) Just make sure you read the warrior section of the forum so you can become an invaluable party member ;)

davidis57
04-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Just a friendly advice never let a family member use your account. People have been banned before because of what little brother and sister did.

azulflame
04-06-2011, 06:24 PM
crap. I left a demon claw of the eagle (epic) listed in the CS. should have sold it/cancelled it. at least I got my hooch hats (one blue and one orange)