PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day Special........?

Devilstar
05-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Anything Special in SL for Mother's Day

Uafaud
05-10-2015, 06:36 AM
whats SL ._.?

Burninglamp
05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Anything Special in SL for Mother's Day
No....... .______.

whats SL ._.?

Star legends

Trancemaster
05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
No updates as usual

Uafaud
05-10-2015, 09:33 AM
No....... .______.

Star legends
be specific

Burninglamp
05-10-2015, 09:37 AM
be specific

A game that isn't being updated and 90% of players migrated to arcane legends

Conquered
05-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Lets talk straight here, these are new players and they needed a serious answer. Why cant you guys be sometimes be sophisticated and stop this all nonsense replies that doesnt even help them. We can joke sometimes but doing it all day makes it a little bit annoying. sorry to be rude, im also including other players here that answers nonsense replies to a serious question. I feel sorry for the new players And im just being honest. Sorry but this is the only way i can do to make things clear and better and im not trying to be a boss or be cool here. This is also the reason why few veteran players quit. Like gison and others. It all started when the clowns appeared here in forums btw. So... i dont blame lol.
We should answer there questions seriously or mixed it with your funny comments. Thanks :)

#cheesecakepower#gayweather#tryingtobefunnythatwas ntevenfunnysucks#funnyisok#dontkillme#omgsomanyhaa htag#omgthereisatypoinmylasthastag#ibetyoullstopre adingotherhashtagg#ohmytypoagain#call911hashtagdon tstop#okimdone#myjokewasntfunny#hahaha#lol#rofl#lm ao#imthinkingothershortcutsoflaughing#okimseriousl ydone

Devilstar
05-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Thanks Zen.Yeah am new to this game. so only am asking more questions. Do You know that i don't no where to farm for some vanities in game. Then someone said visit star legends wiki....
Really that is useful for me. In game to Much guys Not Replying properly.This game is Awesome to play with that vanities and good graphics. i liked much and i like to loot like them for that only i posted many post here.... i seen your post with vanity with pictures update it also much helpful. And i seen that Star Guard Emblem i don't no what is that means so i posted a post about that tooo... But This game Is Much interesting to play..... ☺😊👍

Trancemaster
05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
That's why the forums were created so people could ask questions. Idk why people don't help new people out on the forums etc. I'm sure some people are glad to answer your questions and give helpful tips

Devilstar
05-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Yup Am tooo Expecting That one........
And From You tooo

Warlord0520
05-11-2015, 08:40 PM
A game that isn't being updated and 90% of players migrated to arcane legends

And will be migrating to call of champions because "oh no AL no update so we move to new game lel"

Uafaud
05-12-2015, 10:19 AM
. _. *gets defibrillator* time to revive SL

Burninglamp
05-12-2015, 01:16 PM
. _. *gets defibrillator* time to revive SL

you didn't notice that the defibrillator is broken

Uafaud
05-13-2015, 09:26 AM
you didn't notice that the defibrillator is broken

welp... iz SL so

Kasizha
05-13-2015, 07:44 PM
We really need updates

Conquered
05-15-2015, 01:30 AM
Thanks Zen.Yeah am new to this game. so only am asking more questions. Do You know that i don't no where to farm for some vanities in game. Then someone said visit star legends wiki....
Really that is useful for me. In game to Much guys Not Replying properly.This game is Awesome to play with that vanities and good graphics. i liked much and i like to loot like them for that only i posted many post here.... i seen your post with vanity with pictures update it also much helpful. And i seen that Star Guard Emblem i don't no what is that means so i posted a post about that tooo... But This game Is Much interesting to play..... ☺😊👍

You can add me in the game, Conquered/Zenxpro/Sacrificed/Unfrequented. You can ask all the questions you want or we can do runs and teach you.

Burninglamp
05-15-2015, 05:21 PM
We really need updates
why do we need updates?

Devilstar
05-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Because we have no good vanity.
You all Old Having Much More and More vanities.No Lucky Hat, No Shirt, No Magic Stuff, not having mother's day 4x or 5x shield......... Nothing Have New Players.
For This we need Update in Sl with notification and And pictures of a vanity. How long it will available until this time.... like that

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Burninglamp
05-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Because we have no good vanity.
You all Old Having Much More and More vanities.No Lucky Hat, No Shirt, No Magic Stuff, not having mother's day 4x or 5x shield......... Nothing Have New Players.
For This we need Update in Sl with notification and And pictures of a vanity. How long it will available until this time.... like that

sl is no longer being updated

Devilstar
05-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Yes New Players Are Coming to Play. But They's no updates so they gone back how they come...... New players needs updates..... Like a Request to SL

Uafaud
05-21-2015, 03:43 AM
ever told you guys a story about a game that is no longer being updated ._ .?

Devilstar
05-21-2015, 05:31 AM
Do you know Uafaud. A Guild is created in star legends.
Name : <Update Starlegends> 😐😑😡

Burninglamp
05-21-2015, 03:02 PM
ever told you guys a story about a game that is no longer being updated ._ .?

yeah i heard that story when i was 3 years old

Do you know Uafaud. A Guild is created in star legends.
Name : <Update Starlegends> ������

lmfao

Sonhe
07-23-2020, 09:55 PM
i miss this event alot