PDA

View Full Version : Massive ping in game, right now?

Ellyidol
04-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Fixed.

/10char

UniitsHD
04-06-2011, 05:16 AM
I use to have massive ping until one day I got banned for NO REASON! (I HATE THIS GAME)!!!!!!

Ellyidol
04-06-2011, 05:22 AM
I use to have massive ping until one day I got banned for NO REASON! (I HATE THIS GAME)!!!!!!

Why are you here then?

Unnecessary posts like this would get you banned again, they belong to reviews you make outside of the game (forum).

I don't even understand why you are making new forum accounts if your previous ones are banned, I'm sure that's against the rules.

I am banned and scammed. The devs locked my device to 1 account and the next day my PL account was scammed and hacked! Also, my email which I used for PL is also hacked! The devs just don't trust me and I emailed them with my new email and the last thing they said was "We will not be replying to any of these requests". From that day on I couldn't play PL. Also, my forum account is banned so I had to make a new one. I really had 3 forum accounts, my first one was called eaglejunior which was hacked, my second one was banned which was called thedexeagle and this is my last.

Taken from Forum Rules:

10. No proxy posting; no account hopping to evade suspension.

Posting on behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Working around a ban through other people’s accounts or secondary accounts to continue posting is also. You are personally responsible for your conduct on the forums. Threads designed to announce, appeal or contest a banning will also be removed without notice.

UniitsHD
04-06-2011, 05:34 AM
Did you have to do this?? :( I made 3 because I made 3 best friends and I can't communicate with them so I made them. Now your gonna make me banned again. :(

JaytB
04-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Did you have to do this?? :( I made 3 because I made 3 best friends and I can't communicate with them so I made them. Now your gonna make me banned again. :(

With all do respect, I don't think they ban you if they don't have proof you did something out of line... Just sayin'

UniitsHD
04-06-2011, 05:48 AM
I did nothing wrong and I found the next day I was banned and same with my brothers.

giayuan
04-06-2011, 08:02 PM
I did nothing wrong and I found the next day I was banned and same with my brothers.

Brothers and friends? so many people.. you do realize the devs dont have grudges on random players.. LOL. And anyway, the devs dont ban for nothing -__- I was temporarily banned once and I deserved it. You must have done SOMETHING, even if you think that it didnt violate anything. Common problem is people using "chat tone", like they are talkin to close friends (which include cusses, even mild ones), and do not realize that it is against STS rules. Just watch out next time.

Frenzyn
04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
This thread is spiraling out of control, lol...

Ellyidol
04-07-2011, 12:04 AM
This thread is spiraling out of control, lol...

Should be dealt with already, so its fine.

RahX
04-07-2011, 01:22 AM
I have been running near 500 most of the time in the past couple days :(

Ellyidol
04-07-2011, 01:53 AM
I have been running near 500 most of the time in the past couple days :(

500 is playable even though its way off from your normal ping. :)

Mine is always at 300-500.

JaytB
04-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Mine is usually around 300. Today it was like always really, between 130-350. Didn't even got 1 spike and played a lot.