PDA

View Full Version : which will be first...

Acyer
04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Any ideas which will be first 1.8 for pocket legends or Blackstar's release. I'm curious to know and since we are in q2 I think the devs should give us a lil more info.

Ellyidol
04-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Any ideas which will be first 1.8 for pocket legends or Blackstar's release. I'm curious to know and since we are in q2 I think the devs should give us a lil more info.

Blackstar.

I'm guessing 1.7.1 would keep PL busy for awhile, with GCD happening.

I'm hoping for B* some time this month too!

KaotiicxDream
04-06-2011, 07:39 AM
The new update for PL just needs to be approved by Apple.. Will take around 2-3 weeks ..

B* are probably first out in the ending of Q2 but I hope It's getting released soon :-)

Acyer
04-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm hoping this month or begining of may. Really can't wait to play B* lol.

Major
04-06-2011, 08:33 AM
I'd say blackstar would be their main priority at this point. PL will get the 1.7.1 update however.

ratava
04-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Guessing B* will be June release. Guessing that will be the amount of work required; may coincide with more specs for the latest phones iOS iPhone 5 & Android top end phones and tablets. Apparently a PC client could be in the offering too.

Think PL will steadily get updates so prob an update in June too at latest?

FluffNStuff
04-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Can We Just Call it *

maddogcharlie
04-06-2011, 01:40 PM
I've compared moon phase, astrological predictions and all no definate fix on release date. I figure so long as devs are busy doing dev things that's good. They need their focus time, we can party with them once its launched, hopefully spacetime see greater value in devs than pr folks (no offense pr peeps).

Acyer
04-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm calling it I may be wrong but I'm thinking it will be out May 24th.

Arterra
04-06-2011, 08:08 PM
i would not mind them dropping everything not related to just keeping servers afloat and making sure Blackstar (dont really like abbreviation) comes out early.

ratava
04-07-2011, 02:29 AM
There was a motion for the abbreviation of B* and it was decided that it was a lot better than BS! Plus it fits the logo in the image thread and is neat. * 'Star loses the 'black' and just too small.
imo.

Think B* is instantly recognizable :)

As for release we'll get more info before long especially when SPS want to increase hype for the game before launch. I prefer they tweek combat as much as possible. See you in game! Also they have a "Live" team toamahe PL and the other team is big enough to work on B* (gotta keep the head count small).

maddogcharlie
04-07-2011, 10:02 AM
I guess its down to which side of the conflict you fall to,..... 'Blackstar' is precise and accurate, clean cut black and white, the Scorn would be proud of the adherance to rules and the simple correctness of the word ;)

B* on the other hand shows innovation and the blending of Art into the word, more characteristic of the UCDF it has become a simple letter and symbol combination necessary in worlds where the ever watchful gaze of the enemy is upon us,

Factually its just way way cooler to have a tshirt with a big B* logo on it :)