PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Raazesk
04-06-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm new, not to Pocket Legends, but to this forum. I have a lv.35 enchantress - Raazesk.
I have all of the campaigns up to the Swamp one.
I care more about my regen than my damage.
I like giving stuff away, and helping people if I can.
I finished all the quests so far except the Elite Frost ones, they are terribly difficult.
I never hesitate to report people (but I warn them first, and if they stop, I don't report them)
I'm from Canada.
I'm very bad with names, so I often forget who people are who are on my friends list.
That's about it.
Thank you, and I look forward to foruming with you.

Echelong
04-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Hehe welcome....

Redbridge
04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Excellent intro. Welcome along to the forums. Great to see a player going through the game and completing quests on the way.

Look forward to seeing you in game, and feel free to ask any questions, here on the forums, as they're all a great bunch.

Major
04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey welcome to the community. I'm also from canada. Hope to see ya in game.

Raazesk
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks all!

And is there a way to use a custom avatar?

DawnInfinity
04-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks all!

And is there a way to use a custom avatar?

No, not yet. Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me in game.

Snakespeare
04-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Ah, you are ready for Alien Oasis! Cool. Only... AO1 doesn't have very many quests, so you'll be spending most of your time leveling.

Welcome to the Messageboard. One of my alts is level 33, so look for a friends request from Snakespear.

Zojak
04-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the forums fellow Canadian!

Raazesk
04-06-2011, 08:02 PM
No, not yet. Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me in game.
That's too bad. Thank you! I added you.

Ah, you are ready for Alien Oasis! Cool. Only... AO1 doesn't have very many quests, so you'll be spending most of your time leveling.
Welcome to the Messageboard. One of my alts is level 33, so look for a friends request from Snakespear.
Thank you, and I'll make sure I accept your request.

Welcome to the forums fellow Canadian!
lol thank you :)

What a great group of people here :)

giayuan
04-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Welcome!!! Hope you love this game as much as many of us have :D My cousins are in Canada, so peaceful and clean there ;) Im in cali. Feel free to ask any questions by private messaging us by clicking our names to the left, or make another thread! Have fun =)

Arterra
04-06-2011, 08:09 PM
I'm very bad with names, so I often forget who people are who are on my friends list.

WE MUST BE RELATED cant wait for universal names or something similar...

welcome ;)

icantgetkills
04-06-2011, 08:12 PM
welcome the forums is agreat place and sometimes more addicting then the game itself! hope so see you in game my name is in my signature

Raazesk
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome!!! Hope you love this game as much as many of us have My cousins are in Canada, so peaceful and clean there Im in cali. Feel free to ask any questions by private messaging us by clicking our names to the left, or make another thread! Have fun =)
Thank you! And I do love this game.

Another question - What is the difference between a Member, Junior Member, and Senior Member?

Arterra
04-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you! And I do love this game.

Another question - What is the difference between a Member, Junior Member, and Senior Member?

post count, nothing more really. senior member once you hit 100

Wrap
04-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Haha them Elite Frozen quests are long! They take forever ;)

anways, feel free to add me in-game :) :)

Raazesk
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I didn't even notice there was a second page! Sorry Arterra and icantgetkills, I wasn't ignoring you.

WE MUST BE RELATED cant wait for universal names or something similar...

welcome
lol thank you!
Universal names? I'm not sure I understand.

post count, nothing more really. senior member once you hit 100
I heard that senior members get free money and platinum. Is that true?

welcome the forums is agreat place and sometimes more addicting then the game itself! hope so see you in game my name is in my signature
Thank you, and I think I've seen you before. In the game I mean.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! Haha them Elite Frozen quests are long! They take forever

anways, feel free to add me in-game
Thanks!
The Elite Frost quests are very long. And difficult. I never last more than one minute.
And I added you :)