PDA

View Full Version : Question about Crown of Persistance

Beanmachine
04-06-2011, 05:03 PM
So after the long hard grind to 56 do we buy the dinghy crown for 5 plat?
Isn't the crown supposed to be a reward for the hard work?
Im not to clear about this and when you get to buy the crowns can you buy more than one and craft both into pinks?

TBH if i knew you had to pay I wuold rather lv all my chars to 55 first then do whatever I want, but now im 3/8 there...
(Probably will buy, hope you dont have to pay plat for Easter events or I'll go broke xD)

Echelong
04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
It is worth the 5 plat and devs need to get us to buy more plat hehe. I just hope they don't over abuse it.

Kossi
04-06-2011, 05:14 PM
It is worth the 5 plat and devs need to get us to buy more plat hehe. I just hope they don't over abuse it.

i wish it was like 2-3$ a month....runescape charges 5$ and compared to the content....

Beanmachine
04-06-2011, 05:15 PM

Thats why i might buy but after that maybe we will have to pay for the easter event:( Then ill be broke lol

karmakali
04-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if the new update will enable the persistence crown to be a part of the MM/Sewer/Raid/Fury sets? It would be nice if it integrated into all set bonus gear.

Major
04-06-2011, 07:48 PM
I heard that this was gonna happen, dunno about this update, but its a possibility. I really hope so anyways lol.

karmakali
04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I really hope so...all that grinding and my crown is sitting in my inventory. I realize I get more strength with it but I lose the sparkles! A girl has got to have priorities ;)

Physiologic
04-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I really hope so...all that grinding and my crown is sitting in my inventory. I realize I get more strength with it but I lose the sparkles! A girl has got to have priorities ;)

Priorities as in triple shots of Patron after your shift? :)

Anyway, they haven't specified any Crown bonuses, just Sewer set bonuses, so I don't think the upcoming update will include it...or will they?

http://www.myspaceantics.com//images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/bush-thinking-hard.jpg

Arterra
04-06-2011, 08:11 PM
well frankly it is as close as a vanity helm will get to being useful IMO. it is for showing that you are at least good at leveling, and does not really need any set bonus...

Kindread
04-06-2011, 08:35 PM
well frankly it is as close as a vanity helm will get to being useful IMO. it is for showing that you are at least good at leveling, and does not really need any set bonus...

It costs 5 plat and weeks of play hours. It should have a set bonus.

Lesrider
04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Should just be a vanity helm...

karmakali
04-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Physiologic...if I didn't know you were such a stellar, upstanding and friendly Guardian of Alterra then I might think you were picking on me! :)

It would just be nice to wear my hard earned crown will I staggered around farming runs and sparkle simultaneously ;)

Ellyidol
04-07-2011, 12:02 AM
I'd like to actually wear it to show "eliteness". Not to brag, nor to be snobby even, just because it looks nice and we worked for it anyway :)

That said, there's two possibilities :

1. Vanity Helm (Initially thought it was just a vanity helm until I saw it)
2. Set Bonus

IMO, I'd prefer the Vanity Helm.

What if, they add more Royal Str Pieces (1H + Shield), and those make a set bonus, but they also make a Royal Set + Crown Bonus. Practicality would tell me to use the Royal Set alone, leaving the Crown idle in the inventory. I'd love to wear the Crown as a Vanity, maybe even a small effect added to it.

Kindread
04-07-2011, 12:30 AM
I'd love Crown as a vanity more than having the set bonus.

DawnInfinity
04-07-2011, 12:45 AM
I'd love having the Crown in general. :(

Riccits
04-07-2011, 12:59 AM
yep crown as vanity would be beatter as that normal helm.. i rareley c ppl using it in fight. some may hiding with vanity caps, but rarley someone shows..

Physiologic
04-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I'd love having the Crown in general. :(

I thought you'd have gotten it by now. Can't get XP on the forums, so back in the game for you :)

DawnInfinity
04-07-2011, 01:29 AM
I thought you'd have gotten it by now. Can't get XP on the forums, so back in the game for you :)

I only need 20k more exp. ;)

TemporarySlush
04-07-2011, 04:08 AM
hey guys, its slush here btw, account got temp banned...
so anyway, can you buy 3 dingy crowns and make 3 pink crowns?

Ellyidol
04-07-2011, 04:10 AM
hey guys, its slush here btw, account got temp banned...
so anyway, can you buy 3 dingy crowns and make 3 pink crowns?

Lol.

I don't know why the rules aren't properly followed.

Taken from Forum Rules:

10. No proxy posting; no account hopping to evade suspension.

Posting on behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Working around a ban through other people’s accounts or secondary accounts to continue posting is also. You are personally responsible for your conduct on the forums. Threads designed to announce, appeal or contest a banning will also be removed without notice.

Base from this thread, and what happened to him :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?22942-Massive-ping-in-game-right-now

TemporarySlush
04-07-2011, 04:30 AM
oh so sorry, i will try and delete this account
devs i didnt know
im innocent :o