PDA

View Full Version : chatbox bug?

icantgetkills
04-06-2011, 08:23 PM
for some reason theres not a chatbox tab there anymore and i cant access it anyone know why?
:confused:

also in maths yesterday some kid next to me was posting comments on the forums say im gay etc..(i edited those posts) on my account dont no if he said anything in the chatbox but if im banned that would make sence.. i will appeal as i dont think anyone would write i like boys.. about them self in the chatbox..

KingFu
04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
You were banned. Lists you as someone being banned, hopefully devs will unbun, but idk since you're responsible for it:/

icantgetkills
04-06-2011, 08:36 PM
You were banned. Lists you as someone being banned, hopefully devs will unbun, but idk since you're responsible for it:/

wow really :/ remind me to never leave my laptop on when i go the toilet.. fml.. ugh iv like never said anything wrong in the chatbox and i never planned to UGH!!

Frenzyn
04-06-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm really sorry to heal that, unfortunnely you should have looked through chat logs + posted pics so you could affirm if he did, and basically tell them it wasn't you....
I wish you could get unbanned, for i think your a responsible fellow and i see good in everyone, and i believe your story 100%, for its happened to me before, i know how you might feel. ;'( Sorry man, I hope your ban is quick, or gets appealed.

icantgetkills
04-06-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm really sorry to heal that, unfortunnely you should have looked through chat logs + posted pics so you could affirm if he did, and basically tell them it wasn't you....
I wish you could get unbanned, for i think your a responsible fellow and i see good in everyone, and i believe your story 100%, for its happened to me before, i know how you might feel. ;'( Sorry man, I hope your ban is quick, or gets appealed.

i pmed samhayne and hopefully he believes me i edited the posts that he did he wrote mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im g@y on one post and edited that.

Arterra
04-06-2011, 08:51 PM
do you know who to fatally injure for these crimes?

icantgetkills
04-06-2011, 08:58 PM
do you know who to fatally injure for these crimes?

some kid called robbert goyan >:(