PDA

View Full Version : New expansion and pets

jn2002dk
05-10-2015, 09:03 AM
I'm a new player who only hit 41 recently and i'm looking to grab some good pets

I'm thinking of getting Blinky but i'm wondering if it's a bad time to get it now with a new expansion coming. Surely there will be new pets there? Also, i'm don't have a lot of money, only somewhere around 1 million so getting Blinky will make a big dent

Mkthekiller
05-11-2015, 04:22 AM
I'm a new player who only hit 41 recently and i'm looking to grab some good pets

I'm thinking of getting Blinky but i'm wondering if it's a bad time to get it now with a new expansion coming. Surely there will be new pets there? Also, i'm don't have a lot of money, only somewhere around 1 million so getting Blinky will make a big dent

As you said that you are confused whether there will be new pets in the expansion or not.
I don't think anyone knows if there are going to be any rather than the mods, so I would suggest you to wait till the expansion and if there comes a better pet, try to buy it or buy other stuff which comes in the expansion or else just buy your blinky or dova, as dova's prices will drop much by then, and save the rest. :)

carmine_blade
05-12-2015, 12:16 AM
I think STS are moving away from higher and higher stats pets to pets with interesting AAs that are useful in different circumstances. So if it's good stats you're after, you may as well get Blinky as it has stats and a great AA for cheaper than most comparable pets. New pets, if any good, will be expensive for a while and you'll need a good pet to run the expansion.

kananaskis
05-12-2015, 04:40 AM
blinky will only increase in price up to Halloween. it's a great pet to have in your pet rotation. worth getting i think. i use it often on rogue and mage.

Ghoul
05-12-2015, 06:38 AM
Save your money. There'll be better pets coming.

Then again, perhaps you should grab Blinky while the economy is in depression :p

PhoenixPrime
05-12-2015, 02:50 PM
I've got Blinky on all my characters, the stat boost and attack are really nice, he's always in my rotation, 8^).

I also have Dovabear on my warrior, but prefer Blinky (plus Blinky is a lot cheaper, or was at the time I got him).

xtian02
05-19-2015, 10:22 PM
blinky so good in pvp and blinky is cheap

w4r
05-23-2015, 07:54 PM
get blinky.

zerofort
05-24-2015, 10:01 PM
ursouth event will be coming out soon so wait till then and you can get dova free.